He turns himself in to the first Allied patrol.
你在说笑吗?放他走?
Are you kidding? We’re letting him go?
莱宾 他是战俘 不能带着他走
He’s a POW, Reiben. We can’t take him with us.
我军自会处置他 算他命大
Our guys will pick him up. That was a close shave.
真幸运
Lucky Strikes.
带我去看球赛
Take me out to the ball game…
万一他被敌军救回 又会回来作战的
Only if he doesn’t get picked up by his own and get thrown back into circulation.
上尉 你白白放过了敌人 简直白♥痴♥
Captain, you just let the enemy go. This is such bullshit.
没错 白♥痴♥?这是白♥痴♥?
You all got that right. Bullshit? This is bullshit?
难道可以射杀战俘? 这样是有违军法的
Shooting a prisoner is OK? It’s against the rules!
军法跟你的新朋友一起走了
The goddam rules just walked off with your new friend.
上尉 这样做是对的吧?
But I guess that was the decent thing to do, Captain?
收拾东西 出发吧
Get your gear. Let’s go.
你们听到了 收拾东西
You heard him. Gear up.
上尉刚下了命令 对
The Captain just gave you an order. Yeah.
就像他下令攻下机♥枪♥台一样 真是大英雄
Like the one he gave to take this machine gun. That was a real doozy.
你太过分了
You’re out of line!
他命令我们拿下这里真是英明
That was one hell of a call coming to take this nest,
但我们却因此丧失了一位队友
but what the hell, we only lost one of our guys going for it.
瑞恩妈妈一定很高兴 知道她的小宝贝的性命
I hope Mama Ryan’s really happy knowing that little Jimmy’s life
比我们两位队友的还重要
was more important than two of our guys!
但我们还没找到他吧?
But then, we haven’t found them, have we?
你… 别碰我
Hey… Get off me!
莱宾 起来
Reiben, get up.
拿起东西 入列
Gear up. Fall in.
我要退出这项任务
I’m done with this mission.
等等
Hey! Hey!
长官… 你不能背弃上尉
Sir… Don’t you walk away from your captain!
莱宾 给我回来 不
-Reiben, get back in line! -No, sir.
我宁可坐牢也不想继续了
I’ll spend the rest of my life in the stockade rather than go on.
我不会再问你的了 上尉
I’m not going to ask you again. Captain!
白♥痴♥ 入列
This is bullshit! Fall in!
你要因为瑞恩而杀我? 不 是因为我讨厌你
-Are you going to shoot me over Ryan? -No, because I don’t like you.
他想走 就让他走吧
If he wants to go, just let him go!
你不管吗? 上尉 你看到了吗?
Are you letting this happen? Captain! You see this?
上尉 瑞恩已经死了
Captain. Sir, Ryan’s dead.
白♥痴♥ 这里情况不妙
Bullshit! We have a situation here.
我有很强的第六感
I have a sixth sense. I know it in my bones.
你不杀德军却要杀我?
We didn’t kill the Kraut. Now you’re going to shoot me.
他比你好 下手吧
-He’s better than you. -Just do it!
打我的腿… 我要打你的大嘴巴
-Put one in my leg… -I’ll shoot you in your big mouth!
废话少说 开枪吧
Put your money where your mouth is and do it!
你总是那么多说话
You don’t know how to shut up.
上尉 求求你 赌金有多少了?
-Captain, please! -What’s the pool on me up to?
你是个懦弱的混♥蛋♥ 中士 我在等你开枪
-You are a coward son of a bitch! -I’m waiting, Sarge.
赌金累积到有多少了?
What’s the pool on me up to right now?
有多少了?
What’s it up to?
三百块吗?
What is it? 300 dollars, is that it?
我是个老师
I’m a schoolteacher.
我教英文作文
I teach English Composition…
在宾夕法尼亚州一个叫 艾德里的小镇
in this little town called Addley, Pennsylvania.
这十一年来我在 汤玛斯爱迪生高校任教
In the last 11 years, I’ve been at Thomas Alva Edison High School.
在春季我是棒球教练
I was the coach of the baseball team in the springtime.
我真该死
I’ll be doggone.
我在家乡告诉人家我的职业时
Back home, when I tell people what I do for a living
他们觉得“一看就知道”
they think, ‘Well, that figures.”
但到了这里
But over here, it’s…
却成为了一个大秘密
a big, big mystery.
我想我变了一点
So, I guess I’ve changed some.
有时我想我改变了很多
Sometimes I wonder if I’ve changed so much
回家后也许妻子会不认得我
my wife is even going to recognise me whenever I get back to her…
或许我不能向她…
and how I’ll ever be able to…
诉说像今天这种事情
tell her about days like today.
瑞恩
Ryan…
我对瑞恩一无所知 我才不管
I don’t know anything about Ryan. I don’t care.
他跟我毫无关系 那只是个名字
He means nothing to me, it’s just a name,
但要是到兰姆勒带他回家
but if going to Ramelle and finding him so he can go home,
能让我回到妻子身边
if that earns me the right to get back to my wife, then…
我会接下这项任务
…then that’s my mission.
你想退出?你想去作战?
You want to leave? You want to go off and fight the war?
没关系
Alright.
我不会阻止你 我甚至会替你申请
Alright, I won’t stop you. I’ll even put in the paperwork.
我只知道每多杀一个人 我就离开我的家越远
I just know that with every man I kill, the farther away from home I feel.
昔日的回忆涌现
by memories of days gone by
孤独中你嘲弄我
In my solitude you taunt me
勾起不死的记忆
with memories that never die
我坐在椅上 满怀绝望
I sit in my chair filled with despair
比任何人都要哀伤
There’s no one could be so sad
看着坐着的地方 尽是阴霾
With gloom everywhere I sit and I stare
我很快就会疯掉
I know that I’ll soon go mad
有坦克 躲好
Half-track! Cover!
是谁开枪?
Who’s doing the shooting? Who’s doing the shooting?
准备行动 攻击左边
Get ready to move. Take their left flank!
慢着 提防有诈
Hold on and make sure they’re down.
我们是101师 要出来了
101st! We’re coming out!
装甲兵第二师
That was a recon. element, 2nd SS.
我们正在等待情报 一定是他们了
We’ve been expecting a probe. That must have been it.
第二突击队C连米勒上尉
Captain Miller, Charlie Company, 2nd Rangers.
501师E连汉德森下士
Corporal Henderson, Easy Company, 501st.
506团第一队瑞恩 506团第三队托恩比
Ryan, First of 506th. Toynbee, Third of 506th.
詹姆斯法兰西斯瑞恩? 对 你怎么会知道?
-James Francis Ryan? -Yes,sir.How did you guess that?
看来敌方攻势猛烈 对 是小组部队的进攻
-Looks like you got hit pretty hard. -Yes,sir.Small unit action.
他们的88公厘炮威力强劲
They came in and beat the hell out of us with 88s.
要是你们就是救兵 我可要投诉
Tell you what. If you’re our relief, I’m going to file a complaint.
我不会怪你
I wouldn’t blame you.
谁是你的指挥官?
Who’s your CO?
原本是简宁斯上尉
It would’ve been Captain Jennings.
但现在唯有以下士充当指挥
I’m afraid the best we can muster up now is a corporal.
那你们为何来这里?
So what are you guys all about?
我们为他而来 瑞恩
We’re here for him. Ryan.
我?
Me, sir?
你是爱阿华州的 詹姆斯法兰西斯瑞恩吧?
James Francis Ryan of lowa?
对 爱阿华州佩顿市 这是怎么回事?
Yes, sir. Peyton,Iowa, that’s correct. What is this about?
你兄长阵亡了
Your brothers were killed in combat.
哪个?
Which ones?
全部
All of them.
真的?
On the level?
恐怕是真的
Yeah, I’m afraid so.
大概要一段时间才能接受
You might want to take some time with this.
要是你想到什么地方…
If there’s someplace you want to go and…
是怎么回事? 瑞恩的兄弟去世了
-What’s this all about? -Ryan lost his brothers.
哪个? 全部
-Which one? -All of them.
你们专程跑来告诉我?
You came all the way out here to tell me that?
你要回家
You’re going home.
我们奉命带你回去
Our orders are to bring you back.
带我回去?
Bring me back?
下士 我并非想落井下石 但军令如山
Corporal,I don’t mean to leave you more short-handed,but orders are orders.
想跟什么人联络吗?
Any communications about when you will be relieved?
我们也不知道南方的情况
We can’t tell. We don’t know what’s happening south of us.
但我的命令不许我擅离职守
My orders don’t include me abandoning my post.
一切以这道命令作准
I understand that, but this changes things.
我不认同
I don’t see that it does, sir.
这是美军参谋长的命令
The Chief of Staff for the US Army says it does.
我们奉命死守这座桥
Our orders are to hold this bridge at all costs.
我方战机已经把麦德里特河的 所有桥梁炸断
Our planes in the 82nd have taken out every bridge across the Merderet,
除了瓦隆尼和这里两处
with the exception of two: one at Valognes and this one.
要是给德军拿下 我们就要退守
If the Germans take it, we’ll have to displace.
部队的任务是一回事 但你要离开了
Private.It’s one thing that your outfit wants to stay,but your party’s over here.
援军到达前我不能离开
I can’t leave before the reinforcements are here.
三分钟内收拾行装
You’ve got three minutes to get your gear.
那他们怎么办 混♥蛋♥