Alamo! Alamo!
交给我们 你们撤退 你跟着来
We’ll take it. You fall back! You be right behind us!
我们很快回来
As soon as we’re in business.
莱宾 移位
Displace. Reiben!
装弹
Reload!
开炮
Alright, go!
要炸桥了 快逃 快离开
We’re blowing the bridge! Get off! Off the bridge!
中士 麦克 你没事吧?
Sarge! Mike, are you alright?
被风吹倒了 走吧
-I just got the wind knocked out of me. -Let’s go!
躲好 要炸桥了
Take cover, we’re going to blow this bridge!
来吧
Come on!
虎式坦克要过桥了
Tiger company’s coming across the bridge.
上尉 找个地方躲好
Captain, get behind something!
麦克
Mike!
麦克
Mike!
上尉 你去哪里?回来
Captain, where the hell are you going? Captain, get back here!
厄本
Upham!
撑着
Hang in there.
救护员
Medic!
有救护员吗?
Medic! We’ve got a medic?
是P-51反坦克轰炸机
They’re tankbusters, sir. P-51s.
我们的守护天使
Angels on our shoulders.
什么事?
What, sir?
詹姆斯
James…
别辜负
Earn this.
别辜负大家
Earn it.
“亲爱的瑞恩太太”
“My dear Mrs Ryan.”
“我有个喜讯要带给你”
“It’s with a profound sense of joy that I write to inform you”
“就是令郞二等兵 詹姆斯瑞恩安然无恙”
“that your son, Private James Ryan, is well”-
“现在正从欧洲的战线回国”
“and at this moment on his way home from European battlefields.”
“詹姆斯尽忠职守”
“Reports indicate that James did his duty in combat”
“勇气过人 坚毅不屈”
“with great courage and steadfast dedication”
“纵使他得悉兄弟阵亡”
“even after he was informed of the loss your family has suffered”
“仍坚持参与这场 铲除独♥裁♥暴♥政♥的伟大抗争”
“in this great campaign to rid the world of tyranny and oppression.”
“我与战争部长”
“I take great pleasure injoining the Secretary of War, ”
“美军同仁及美国国民”
“the men and women of the US Army, and the citizens of a grateful nation”
“仅此祝你身体健康 与詹姆斯一起活得愉快”
“in wishing you good health and many years of happiness with James.”
“虽然爱子平安归国”
“Nothing, not even the safe return of a beloved son”
“也无法弥补你 和千千万万个美国家庭”
“can compensate you or the thousands of other American families”
“在战争中遭受的创痛”
“who have suffered great loss in this tragic war.”
“我想与你分享”
“I might share with you some words”-
“一番在悲痛绝望中 支持着我的说话”
“which have sustained me through nights of peril, loss and heartache, ”
“是这样的一番说话”
“and I quote, ‘I pray that our heavenly Father”
“愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛”
“may assuage the anguish of your bereavement”
“让你永远怀念远去的挚爱”
“and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost”
“神圣的荣耀都归于你们”
“and the solemn pride that must be yours”
“因你们为自♥由♥ 付出了重大的代价”
“to have laid a so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.”
“林肯敬上”
“Abraham Lincoln.”
“深表敬意”
“Yours very sincerely and respectfully,”
“参谋长马歇尔上将”
“George C. Marshall. General, Chief of Staff.”
今天我家人也来了 他们想跟我来
My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me.
说真的 我不知道到这里来 会有什么感受
To be honest with you, I wasn’t sure how I would feel coming back here.
我每天都想着 当日你在桥上说的话
Every day, I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge.
我尽力活好我的人生
I’ve tried to live my life the best I could.
希望这已经足够
I hope that was enough.
希望这至少让你觉得…
I hope that at least in your eyes…
我没有辜负 你们为我做的一切
l’ve earned what all of you have done for me.
詹姆斯
James.
“约翰米勒上尉”
“Captain John H. Miller.”
跟我说我这辈子没白活 什么?
-Tell me I have led a good life. -What?
跟我说 我是好人
Tell me I’m a good mess.
你是好人
You are.