what we want doesn’t matter.
我们想要什么并不重要
You can’t disobey the gods.
我们无法违抗上帝
I’m really sorry.
我很抱歉
I’ll never forget you.
我不会忘记你的
Hola, Teresa.
Hola 特瑞萨
Hola means “Hello.”
Hola的意思是”你好”
What’s the word for “Goodbye”? Adios.
哦 那”再见”是哪个词 Adios
Exactly.
正是这样
Shit. How the fuck does this thing work?
操 这操蛋东西怎么用啊
I wish this god would wake up already.
我希望这位上帝现在就醒过来
How am I supposed to get back to Frank?
不然我要怎么回到弗兰克那里
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.
或许 我可以帮帮你
What? Who the hell is that?
什么 刚刚是谁在说话
Oh, only the most intelligent being alive.
哦 这是活在世上最聪明的人了
I am Sorbitol, Malitol, Xylitol, Mannitol…
我是山梨醇 麦芽醇 甘露醇 木糖醇…
Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin…
碳酸钙 大豆卵磷脂…
Vegetable-Derived Glycerin and Talc.
植物甘油和滑石粉
But for expediency’s sake, you can call me…
但为了方便 你们可以叫我
Gum.
口香糖
For 20 years, I was stuck
二十年来 我都被黏在一名
under the desk of a brilliant scientist.
杰出科学家的桌子下面
I was scraped off and discarded…
然后我被刮了下来 扔了出去
and eventually found
最终我黏在了
myself stuck to a shoe that dropped me here.
一只鞋子下面 然后掉在了这里
Your home is a supermarket.
你的家是超♥市♥
This is but one of many…
这只是其中的一家…
as your particular chain of supermarkets is ever-expanding…
这家超♥市♥在全国都有连锁并在不断扩张…
unified by a singular purpose:
由这样一个单一的目统一起来
To store food and products for human consumption.
为人类消费提供食物和商品
The supermarket in the closest physical vicinity to us is here.
离我们这片区域最近的超♥市♥在 这里
If the human operates his automotive,
如果这个人类开车的话
the journey should take 9.8 minutes.
大约9.8分钟能到
Great. That last part was all you had to say, really.
太好了 其实你只要说最后一句的
Hey, wake up!
嘿 醒醒
Hey! Idiot!
嘿 傻瓜
Are you hearing me?
听得到我说话吗
Dude! It’s me, Barry!
兄弟 是我呀 巴里
What? What? What?
什么东西
What the fuck is this doing here?
这东西在这里干什么
Oh, yeah. Bath salts.
哦 耶 浴盐
I can’t believe I was actually talking to you, sausage.
难以置信我刚刚和你说话了 小香肠
God! Tripping balls for three hours really works up an appetite.
天呐 我断片了三个小时 感觉有点饿了
Oh, no. This is not good.
哦不 这不太妙
What are you doing?
你在干什么
The human is no longer aware of the fourth dimension.
这位人类已经感知不到第四维度了
No! No! The effects of the opiate have dissipated.
不 不 毒品的作用已经过去了
Your speech and movements are imperceptible to him.
你的言语和动作他已经无法察觉到了
We are totally fucked.
我们完蛋了
Oh, my God.
我 的 天 呐
No! No! Oh, God!
不 不 不要啊
Put me down! No!
不 放我下来
Come on, put me down.
快放我下来
Oh, God.
天呐
Help me!
救命啊
Oh, no. It can’t end like this.
哦不 我不能就这样死了啊
I have to warn Frank. No. No!
我还要去警告弗兰克呢 不 不
No!

What the fuck is this place?
这他妈是什么鬼地方
What the fuck is that?
那又他妈是什么鬼东西
Fuck.
操啊
No.

No way.
不可能
No. No.
不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I gotta show them.
我得让大家看看
They need to know how wrong they all are before it’s too late!
必须让他们知道自己错得多离谱 不然就太晚了
Sammy, bubula, where have you been?
萨米 你之前去哪儿啦
Oh, I’m surprised that savage Lavash didn’t stone you to death.
我很惊讶那个野蛮的脆饼居然没有把你骂死
You had to travel with a bagel?
你和百吉饼一起旅行了
How much did his dirty hands steal from you?
他那脏手偷了你多少东西
A ton.
很多
What are you doing out of a package?
你在包装袋外面干什么
It’s almost Red, White and Blue Day. Hello.
马上就是红白蓝日了 嘿
Well, you know, it’s a long, pretty sad story, actually…
好吧 这是一个漫长而忧伤的故事 事实上…
and I’d rather not get into it right now.
我现在更希望自己没有经历过这些
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Stop it! Stop!
停下 停
There we go. You’re smushing me.
我们走 你挤到我了
Help me! Perfect fit.
帮我一下 这里刚刚好
God! Move your fat ass.
天啊 挪挪你那大屁♥股♥
I’m fucking jacked up now, bro.
我他妈嗨到飞起 兄弟
Where’s that fucking “Sauzeech”?
那该死的”香肠”在哪呢
Friends.
朋友们
Ramens
拉面们
Country Club Lemonades
柠檬汁们
Lend me your ears of Corn.
听我说件事 玉米们
I am Frank.
我叫弗兰克
And… I am a sausage.
我是一根香肠
A little sausage with some… pretty big news.
一根小香肠 但是有个大新闻
Everything we’ve been led to believe was a lie!
我们一直以来信仰的故事 是个谎言
When we get chosen by the gods,
当上帝们选中我们后
They’re choosing us for Death!
他们会杀了我们
Murder!
谋杀
Automatic expiration!
让我们过期
The great beyond is bullshit!
伟大的远方就是胡扯
What!?
什么
That’s crazy! You lier!
你疯了吗 你个骗子
I know you don’t wanna believe it.
你们不愿相信 我理解
But I have proof!
可我有证据
What is this?!
这是什么
It’s… It’s murder!
这根本就是谋杀
This… This makes no sense!
可…这说不通啊
What… what about Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
我的特级橄榄油怎么办
My flaps will be dry for an eternity!
我的身体再也不会被湿润了
I can’t have dry flaps.
我不想永远干巴巴的
I can’t!
我不想
Woo! Guys, easy! Easy! Look!
别激动 别激动 听着
I have a plan, we can run!
我有个计划 我们可以逃走
I can’t run! I’ll melt!
我不能逃走啊 我会融化的
Okay, uh… then uh…
呃…好吧…那
We’ll hide!
我们藏起来
Where? I’m huge!
藏在哪 我那么胖
Then… we’ll fight!
那么…我们就反抗
I ain’t fighting alongside bunch of fruit!
我才不要和水果们一起干
What… ever you, nutjob.
随你便 小疯子
Chill, we can not run, we can not hide,
冷静想一想 我们不能逃走
and we can not stand up to them.
也不能躲起来 更没办法反抗
Because they are fucking god’s!
因为 他们都他妈是神啊
And they are immortal!
他们是永恒存在的啊
So basically, there is no hope!
所以说 我们没戏了
And we are royally fucked!
而且会死的 非 常 惨
Hey guys! You wanna believe that?
伙计们 你们愿意相信那个
Or this?
还是相信这个
I don’t like that thing! Me either!
我一点都不喜欢那个 我也不喜欢
We choose the more pleasant things.
我们宁愿相信更美好的事情
Yeah! I mean… what this sausage is saying is just a theory!
再说了 或许他说的只是个猜想呢
No no no! It’s not a theory you moron! It’s a fact!
这压根就不是猜想 你个蠢货 这是事实
I’m showing you physical evidence.
我会找到真实的证据给你们看
Open your fucking eyes! Don’t be so weak!
别蒙蔽自己 别那么怂啊
Oh, Frank! What are you doing?
弗兰克 你到你在干什么啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!