I can’t believe I got out of my package for you…
我不敢相信自己竟然为了你离开了我的包装袋…
and you won’t get back in one for me.
而你却不愿为了我回到包装袋里
Goodbye, Frank.
再见 弗兰克
We will tell stories of your idiocy.
我们会传颂你的白♥痴♥故事
Stay safe.
保重
Come on, guys, this affects all of us!
拜托伙计们 这和我们所有人都有关系
Brenda!
布伦达
Sammy! Lavash!
萨米 拉维什
Taco Lady. I didn’t get your name yet.
卷饼小姐 我还不知道你叫什么呢
Brenda!
布伦达
And I would do anything for love
我愿为爱付出一切
I’d run right into hell and back
我从地狱死里逃生
I would do anything for love
我愿为爱付出一切
I’ll never lie to you and that’s a fact
我从未欺骗你 毋庸置疑
But I’ll never forgive myself
但我无法原谅自己
If we don’t go all the way
若我们就此分手不回头
Tonight
在今晚
And I would do anything for love
我愿为爱付出一切
But I won’t do that
但我做不到
No, I won’t do that
不 我做不到
I would do anything for love
我愿为爱付出一切
Anything you’ve been dreaming of
你梦想的一切
But I just won’t do that
但我就是做不到
I would do anything for love
我愿为爱付出一切
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Well, everybody told me not to do this.
好的 每个人都让我别这样做
But fuck everybody.
但去他妈的吧
Because bath salts here I come!
我来啦 浴盐
Surf’s up!
一颗赛艇
Fuck me!
爽♥死♥我♥了♥
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
What’s he doing to himself? Oh, yeah.
他在对自己了做什么 哦 耶
These bath salts are so good.
这些浴盐太棒啦
Oh, shit.
哦 操
Oh, it just got better!
哦 感觉越来越好了
Bath salts must be kicking in.
这浴盐一定开始起作用了
What?
什么
What the fuck?
这是什么鬼
Hello?
你好
Please don’t kill me! Please, just wait!
请别杀我 求你 等一下下
What are you?
你是什么啊
Are you some kind of magical sausage?
你是那种神奇魔法香肠吗
No, no. No, I’m just Barry. I’m just Barry.
不不 我只是巴里 我只是巴里
Wait.
等等
Wait. You can actually understand me?
等等 你居然能听懂我说的话
And I can actually understand you?
我也能听懂你说的话
The bath salts are showing me the real world.
哇 这浴盐简直为我打开了新世界的大门啊
It’s fucking lifted the veil of non-reality!
这真是揭开了虚幻世界的面纱呀
Holy shit! He can actually see us?
我的妈呀 他真的看得见我们
Bath salts are just as bad as they said it would be!
浴盐就像他们说的那样有感
I’m tweaked! I’m tweaking!
我不行了 我不行了
Whoa, dude! Just take it easy, just breathe, dude, just breathe.
哇 兄弟 放松 深呼吸 深呼吸兄弟
You’re not tweaking, you’re just peaking, man.
你没有不行 你只是达到了人生巅峰
Just be with me. Be cool. This wave’s gotta crash.
和我一起 放轻松 这波会过去的
I can’t! You’re all alive and looking at me with your…
我不行啊 你们都活过来了 而且你们有…
With your gloves…
有手套…
and your little shoes and your arms and your legs!
有鞋子 还有手和腿
Legs, huh? Look at me.
腿 哈 看看我
Look at me. I ain’t got no legs, you fuck!
你看看我 我的腿没了 你这…
You ate my goddamn legs!
你♥他♥妈♥吃了我的腿
Oh, no, not Mr. Pizza!
哦 不 别是披萨先生
Oh, fuck! I’ve eaten so many of your family members!
噢 操 我吃了好多你的家人呢
I’ve committed pizza genocide!
我简直对披萨们进行了大屠♥杀♥
Mr. Sausage, when will it end?! “When will it end”?
香肠先生 何时才能结束啊 “何时才能结束”
When he stops drinking us.
当他不再喝我们的时候
Yeah! Yeah!
对 对
And stops eating us!
不再吃我们的时候
Same here! Fuck yeah!
没错 说的太对了
And when he stops using us!
还有当他不再用我们的时候
What did he do to you?
他对你做了什么
You don’t wanna fucking know.
你不会想知道的
Okay, okay. I promise.
好吧 好吧 我保证
I’ll never eat food again. I’ll just…
再也不吃东西了 我就吃
I’ll just eat dirt and wipe my ass with sticks!
我就吃吃土 用棍子擦屁♥股♥
Good. And there’s one more thing you’re gonna do.
很好 还有一件事要做
Take…
带…
me…
我…
home.
回家…
You got it!
当然没问题
I just need to rest my eyes for a few.
我只需要休息一下
I literally can’t wait to be home.
我真的等不及回家了
I’m so excited, I’m plotzing.
我激动地要上天了
Gefilte Fish will be there. Matzah. Even Hummus.
鱼丸也在那里 还有无酵丙 甚至还有胡莫斯
Wait a minute. You know Hummus? Know him?
等等 你认识胡莫斯 岂止是认识他
I’m gonna go so far as to say
我可以说是他
I consider Hummus one of my dearest friends.
最亲近的朋友之一了
Really? I too know Hummus!
真的吗 我也认识胡莫斯
And I too consider him a dear friend.
我也是他的朋友
We both like Hummus.
我们都喜欢胡莫斯呢
Well, any friend of Hummus is a…
好吧 胡莫斯的朋友 都是…
Get the fuck away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥给我远点
What troubles you, sweet Brenda?
你在烦心什么 布伦达甜心
It’s just Frank. I can’t believe he did this to me.
只是 弗兰克 我不敢相信他这样对我
We were supposed to be together.
我们应该在一起的
He’s flawed, as are we all.
他不是完美的 我们都不是
But your Frank did say some things that have stayed with me.
但是你的弗兰克的一些话 还是挺有道理的
We live our lives with all these rules…
我们总是被生活中的枷锁所约束…
and some of them stop us from doing the things we want…
有些规则就是限制我们去做一直想做的事…
causing our deepest urges to be suppressed…
激发了我们内心深处的渴望…
when they are gathering like wildfire between our legs!
然后它们就像野火一般在我们双腿之间聚集
Did you say “Between our legs”?
你刚刚说”双腿之间”
There it is.
就在那里
Look, my homeland! Oh, look, my aisle!
看 我的家乡 看啊 我的过道
‘Yes!
没错
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
嗯 我想是时候说再见了
Well, jeez, it’s been a sincere sensation.
上帝 用我最真挚的感情
Goodbye, Brenda Bunson.
再见 布伦达 帮森
Goodbye, Teresa Del Taco.
再见 特瑞萨 卷饼
So long, Bagel.
再见百吉饼
Traveling with you was…
和你们一起旅行真是…
tolerable. Oh, you’re so sweet.
煎熬 哦你说话真好听
Later, you flappy fuck.
再见 脆脆
Well, Teresa, you’ve done as much as you promised.
好了 特瑞萨 你已经做了所有保证过的事
You got me back to my aisle safely.
安全地把我送回了我的过道
I really can’t thank you enough.
真是怎么谢你都不够
Look, Brenda, I’m going to come clean.
听着布伦达 我要向你坦白一件事
I have feelings for you I can’t deny.
我对你有感觉 我不否认
Crotch feelings. “Crotch”?
那种和你搞基的感觉 “搞基”
Sorry. But I’m not a soft taco.
对不起 但我不是个温柔的墨西哥卷饼
I’m a hard, horny taco.
我是个又硬又淫♥荡♥的墨西哥卷饼
Oh, you don’t have to apologize.
哦 你不必道歉
Honestly, if the rules were different, maybe I’d give it a whirl.
老实说 如果规则变了 我或许会试一试
Don’t knock it till you try it, right? That’s what I’m saying.
没尝试就不要一棒子打死 正是我想说的
But I can’t try it.
但我 我不能尝试
And therefore, I have to knock it.
所以 我看还是算了
It’s just not what the gods intended.
这不是上帝们想要的
Look, there’s temptation everywhere. I see it.
但是 诱惑无处不在呀 我知道
Stiff sausages…
硬硬的香肠…
and sexy tacos.
和性感的墨西哥卷饼
But if there is one thing I’ve learned on this journey…
但我在这次旅途中明白的一点就是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!