A thin, brittle version of me.
或者说 超薄干爽 易碎版的我
Or another way of looking at it is you’re a fat, ugly version of her.
或者说你是肥胖 丑陋版的她
All right. That’s not necessary.
好吧 那么说就没必要了
That’s no way to treat a lady.
怎么能这样对待女士呢
Oh, fuck!
噢 操
That’s right, girl. It’s me.
对 小姑娘 我来了
And what we got here?
看看这里都有谁
A taco, a whiny doughnut…
一个墨西哥卷饼 一个发牢骚的甜甜圈
and some stupid floppy
还有一个又蠢又脆的
thing that nobody knows exactly what it is.
不知道是什么的东西
Okay, so…
好 那么
Did someone say “Queso”?
有人叫我吗
A fucking stretch, and you know you it, Queso!
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 没人叫你
So where was I? Oh, right.
我刚刚说到哪儿了 哦 对
I was about to beat on you most viciously…
我要把你痛扁一顿
and in my opinion appropriately…
而且一定是用邪恶又可怕的方式
to find the whereabouts…
找到那个毁了我身体的…
of the sausage who destroyed my body and my…
香肠在哪儿…
Fucking… Run for your lives!
我♥操♥… 快跑吧
Fuck, that hurts so much!
操 疼死老子了
Run!
快跑
Oh, he’s coming at us!
噢 他追上来了
Hurry!
快
Guys, I’m stuck!
小伙伴们 我卡住了
Ay, my bunny-bun!
啊 我的甜包包
I told you she was too fat. I heard that!
我之前就跟你讲你她太胖了 我听到了
Come on, honeybun, suck it in.
加油 小甜宝 使劲
He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming.
他来了 他来了 他来了
Get the butter!
快用力把他拉出来啊
Fuck! Stuck! You gotta be kidding me, dude!
妈蛋居然卡住了 这一定是在逗我
Toma la pinche douche de
你这个该死的冲洗器
la chingada de mierda pendejo son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的婊♥子♥
Yeah! What she said!
对 她说的对
Ay, mi gordita, let’s not
我的性感小胖妞啊
start eating each other’s boxes just yet.
咱能不能别这样
We are still not safe here. Let’s go!
我们还没脱离危险呢 快走
Screw you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
I’m gonna get you, my pretty!
我一定会抓到你的 我的小美人
I’m gonna get you and your little sausage too!
我会把你那香肠小男友一起抓来
Go fuck yourself, El Douche.
操翻你自己吧 冲洗器
Ay, Santa Chimichanga…
啊 圣诞卷饼…
I promise to be a good taco.
我保证做一个好卷饼
Shit, shit, shit! Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man.
操 操 操 我的天呐 我的天呐
What do I do? I’m all alone. I’m a coward and I’m all alone.
我该怎么办 我是个懦夫呀 现在只有我自己了
I fucked over Frank, Carl’s dead and I’m all alone.
我和弗兰克闹翻了 卡尔死了 只有我一个人了
This is what I get for being a pussy.
这就是我个怂包应得的
Oh, no, a god!
哦 不 一个上帝
A sausage.
是一根香肠
Sir? Sir, I’m sorry to wake you.
先生 先生 很抱歉吵醒你了
I’m a fellow sausage in distress.
我是一根困境中的的香肠
My name’s Barry, it’s a pleasure to meet you. What’s your name?
我叫巴里 很高兴认识你 你叫什么名字
Oh, God!
哦 天呐
No, no, no!
不不不
I begged them to stop, but they just wouldn’t.
我求他们停下 他们就是不肯
First, the gods stretched me till it hurt.
首先 上帝把我撑大 撑到疼
Then they went inside me and then… And then…
然后他们把我套上 然后…
splooge!
嘭
Look at me.
看看我
Look at me!
你看看我
They… They feel no remorse.
他们看起来并没有忏悔之意
Oh, God, oh, God! What’s the point of even living anymore?
哦 天呐 天呐 我活着还有什么意义
I might as well just die.
还不如死了算了
Home.
家
Maybe this god can get me home.
或许这位上帝能带我回家呢
Hey, man, be careful with this. Bath salts are the real deal.
嘿兄弟 小心点 浴用盐可是好货
People been seeing some crazy shit.
用过的人说会看到一些奇怪的东西
Awesome.
太棒了
I can warn Frank.
我能去警告弗兰克了
Here goes everything!
爆发我的小宇宙吧
Brenda!
布伦达
Brenda!
布伦达
Brenda! Oh, Brenda, there you are!
布伦达 哦 布伦达 你在这里啊
Frank! You feel so good.
弗兰克 啊 你看上去不错
I was afraid you left me because I wasn’t fresh.
我怕你嫌我不新鲜了就不要我了
I was attacked by a douche. He’s trying to kill us!
然后我被冲洗器攻击了 他想要杀了我们
Douche? Oh, my God, Brenda! Are you okay? Did he come at you?
冲洗器 天呐 布伦达 你还好吗 他冲着你来吗
Yes, I’m fine, but it was really scary. Where have you been?
对 我没事 但这真是太可怕了 你去哪儿了
All right, look, I found out some pretty major shit.
好吧 听着 我发现了一些不得了的秘密
I met this group of nonperishables
我当时在货架那里
between the shelves, and they told me…
见到了那些不朽之物 他们告诉我
that they invented the
是他们创造了…
Great Beyond because the gods are evil…
伟大的远方 因为上帝们都很邪恶
and they kill us! What?
他们会杀了我们的 什么
But apparently there’s proof in the Dark Aisle beyond the ice.
但是显然我们能在冰山后的黑暗过道找到证据
We gotta go there and check it out! Let’s go!
我们应该去那里一探究竟 出发吧
Don’t say that. You’re starting
别这么说 你开始
to sound like that whack-job Honey Mustard.
像那疯子蜂蜜芥末一样说话了
Maybe Honey Mustard wasn’t so crazy after all.
万一蜂蜜芥末根本就没疯呢
Frank, Frank, stop it.
弗兰克 别再说了
The gods are already pissed at us. Please don’t make it worse.
上帝们已经看我们很不顺眼了 不要让情况变得更糟了
Just come on, we have to get home before it’s too late.
拜托 趁着不算太晚我们赶紧回家吧
Well, Brenda, I can’t just do that. I need to know the truth.
布伦达 我 我做不到 我想要知道真♥相♥
I need to go to the Dark Aisle, and I want you to come with me.
我要到黑暗过道那里 而且我希望你和我一起去
I can’t do that.
那我也不做到
I want you to come home with me. Well…
我希望你和我一起回家 这个…
I can’t do that.
我做不到
Then I don’t really know what to do right now.
那么 我真的不知道现在该干嘛了
I don’t either.
我也不知道
I don’t get how you can
我不明白你怎么会
just believe stuff you don’t have any proof of.
相信那些一点证据都没有的事呢
How come all of a sudden you only believe if there’s proof?
那你怎么会突然只相信所谓有证据的事呢
I’m not walking around with my eyes closed!
因为我从来都是用自己的眼睛去发现真♥相♥的
What are you saying? I should believe in nothing?
你这是说什么呀 我什么都不该相信吗
That everything is pointless?
这一切都没有意义是吗
Better than believing bullshit that you can’t explain!
那也比相信你不能解释的狗屁要好
Maybe I don’t need to explain it because it’s something I feel.
或许我根本不需要去解释 因为我能感觉到
Well, I feel like that
感觉
makes it hard to have a rational conversation.
让我们很难有一个理智的交流
Eff you, Frank. You know what? I was wrong before.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 弗兰克 你知道么 我之前就错了
There is a Great Beyond without you…
没有你的伟大的远方也能很好
and I’m gonna go there and fill myself with something else!
我会去那里然后用别的东西来填满我自己
You don’t mean that.
你不是认真的吧
Yes, I do. I’ll fill myself with a parsnip or a dill pickle.
不 我就是认真的 我要用一个欧洲萝卜或者腌黄瓜
Maybe even an eggplant.
或一根茄子来塞进我的那里
You couldn’t fit an eggplant in there!
你肯定塞不进一根茄子的
It’s too big! It’ll tear you in half!
它太大了 你会裂成两半的
Oh, you’d be amazed what I could fit in here.
哦 你一定会对我能放进的尺寸感到自愧不如的
What the fuck is going on with these two?
这两个人怎么了
Maybe I’ll really mix it up.
可能我真的会把他们合起来用
Stick a tube of toothpaste in there, huh?
再加上 一管牙膏 哼
Squeeze it all over my face. You’re just trying to hurt me!
全挤到我脸上了 你就是在伤害我
All over my backside, neck and face. I’m not gonna listen!
射得我满脸都是 我的背上脖子上脸上都有 我不想再听下去了
Brenda! Brenda, okay, look.
布伦达 布伦达 好啦 听着
Let’s just stop this, okay? Okay? You’re my bun.
我们别吵了好吗 好吗 你是我的小面包呀
Oh, don’t “You’re my bun. Hey, trust me!
不许说你是我的小面包 嘿 相信我
Hey, guys, come over here, follow me!”
嘿伙计们 我在这里 跟上我
You’re basically saying you don’t care about me.
你基本等于在说 你根本不在乎我
What?! No, I’m not!
什么 不是这样的
Well, actions speak louder than words,
言胜于行
and your actions, sir, are deafening.
先生 你的行动说明了一切