Yeah, Mr. Grits. Yeah, whatever.
是的 燕麦粉先生 随便吧
You told him about the crackers? Yeah, I told him about the crackers.
你跟他说咸饼干了 是的 我跟他说了
You don’t even wanna hear what they did to Mr. Grits over here.
你不会想知道他们对燕麦粉先生做了些什么的
Fuck the crackers.
去你♥妈♥的♥咸饼干
I’m gonna fuck them crackers
我要搞死咸饼干
right in the crack of they cracker asses.
就从他们的屁♥眼♥开始
Cracker-ass crackers.
咸饼干的屁♥眼♥
Why kill me? All I did was ask what happens…
你们为什么要杀我 我只不过是问
in the Great Beyond. Jeez! What’s the big whoop?
在伟大的远方会发生些什么 天呐 干嘛这么大动静
We can’t tell this sausage motherfucker the truth. We just met his ass.
我们不能和这个香肠说那些事情 我们才刚见他
He basically knows it already. Maybe it’s time to end this.
他其实已经知道的差不多了 也许是时候做个了结了
I am tired of all of the lies.
我已经厌倦了谎言了
Prepare yourself. For you’re about to learn…
准备好吧 你即将知道
the terrible truth.
可怕的真♥相♥
Does anybody want a hit before we get into this?
有人想要在这之前来一口吗
Twink? Nah, I’m cool.
花美男 不 我不用啦
Shit, if we smoking, I’ll hit it. Pass the weed, motherfucker.
我♥操♥ 我们可以在这儿抽烟吗 传过来 妈的
Goddamn!
我日啊
This indica?
是因地卡吗
Nah, man. Sativa.
不 兄弟 是亚麻卷
It’s good shit. Clean high.
好东西 嗨一把
Oh, no, thanks.
噢 不了 谢谢
Trust me. What you’re about to hear, you’ll want some.
相信我 接下来你要知道的东西 会让你想抽一口的
Fifty-five minutes.
55分钟了
I know. Where is he?
我知道 他在哪儿
Looks like you got ditched, bun.
看起来你被甩了啊 小圆面包
He wouldn’t ditch me, dumb-ass. He’s my boyfriend. I mean…
他才不会甩了我 蠢货 他是我的男朋友
we touched T-I-Ps.
我是说 我们有碰过尖尖
We touched tips
我们碰过指尖 只是指尖
Just the tips Oh, we touched our tips
噢 只是指尖
Sorry, I don’t know why I’m singing.
抱歉 我也不知道我为什么唱了起来
Sometimes I get nervous And I’ll sing!
有时候我一焦虑 就这么唱了
Maybe that’s why he ditched you.
这就是为什么他要甩了你了
Your loose morals are revolting, tip-toucher!
你这个失败的肮脏的碰指尖的人
You don’t think that because
你们难道觉得我离开了包装袋
I’m out of the package he thinks I’m not pure?
就不再纯洁了吗
God. I didn’t want to say it,
好吧 虽然不愿承认
but I do have that not-so-fresh feeling.
但是确实有种不自在的感觉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Are you a bun?
你是小圆面包吗
Yeah, I am. Why?
是的 我是 怎么了
And you’ve been traveling with a sausage?
你是不是和一根香肠一起的呢
Yes! Yes, I have! Have you seen him?
是的是的 你看见他了吗
I have! He’s looking for you in my aisle.
是呀 他在我的过道那边找你呢
He’s right this way. I can take you to him, chica.
就在这边 我可以带你去见他 小姑娘
I take you to him real good.
我能好好地把你带过去
All right, vémonos. Let’s go.
好啦 快来吧
I am to be trusted.
我很可信的
Yeah. This has a nice south-of-the-border vibe.
噢 这里有种国境以南的氛围
Okay, you go over there and you sit at the bar right there, okay?
好的 你们到那儿去 就坐在吧台那边好吗
You can’t move a muscle, okay?
一动也不动哦 好吗
I’ll be right back, all right?
我马上就回来哦
And bless me, Santa Chimichanga,
愿主保佑墨西哥卷饼
and protect me from the Dark Lord. Amen.
保佑我不受黑暗勋爵的迫♥害♥ 阿门
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
Excuse me.
借过一下
The bun.
噢 小面包
The one he’s been searching for. She’s here.
他一直在寻找的小面包 她就在这儿
And she’s beautiful.
她好美
Is it me or is everyone looking at us?
是我多想了 还是就是所有人都在看着我们
Holla
你好
Oh, hi. It’s nice to meet…
噢 你好 很高兴…
Don’t look at me. Eyes forward. Act natural.
嘘… 不要看我 这么多双眼睛看着呢
My name is Teresa Del Taco.
听着 我叫特蕾莎墨西哥卷饼
And you are in grande danger.
你现在很危险
This is a trap! You must to come with me. Now!
这是个陷阱 你必须跟我走 现在
All right. I got them right here, amigo. I…
我把他们带到这里了 伙计
Shit!
该死
Get your nose out of my crotch!
把你的鼻子从我的肚子上挪开
My nose out of your crotch? Get your crotch off my nose!
你才应该把你的肚子从我的鼻子上挪开
Hey. Why are we hiding?
我们为什么要躲起来
He’s coming.
嘘…他来了
Who?

The one they call…
他们称他为
El Douche.
“冲洗器”
El Douche! El Douche!
“冲洗器”
What gives, bro? You told me you had them.
什么 兄弟 你告诉我你抓到他们了
So you drag me over to this
然后就大老远地把我拉到这个该死的过道来
fucking aisle with all these illegal products…
还都是这些烈酒玩意儿
and now I don’t see them. So where the fuck are they?
现在我却看不到他们 他们他妈的到底在哪里
Spill the beans!
坦白交代
Beans, I swear to fucking God, if you don’t…
小豆子 我发誓你要是不…
Oh, no. He’s back! Where’s Frank?
噢 不 他回来了
Where’s Frank?
弗兰克在哪里
They were here.
他们本来在的
What part of I want a sausage and a bun,
我说过的”找那根香肠和小圆面包”
and if you see them, come and get me…
“如果有谁看见他们了 过来找我”
and if I find out that you didn’t come and get me…
“如果我发现你没来找我”
or just couldn’t find them good enough,
“或者找不到他们”
I’ll fucking kill your asses”…
“我就会杀了你”
did you not understand, Tequila?
这句话你听不懂吗 龙舌兰
Well, it’s a pretty confusing sentence to be honest with you, you know?
您说的这句话很让人费解 您知道吗
I mean, this is… This happens, you know?
事情就是这么发生了
Bro, come here. No, it’s fine. It’s cool. No biggie.
好了 过来 没事的 没什么 没什么大不了的
I’m not gonna do something
我不会再对你做混♥蛋♥事了
fucked up to you now as soon as I get you in close.
来来 离我近点
No way, José!
不要啊 侯赛因
Yes way. José’s fucking dead, yo.
就是这样 侯赛因他妈的死透了
Right in my guac and balls.
啊呀…正中鳄梨蛋蛋
And the same thing’s gonna happen to all of you…
你们的下场将会和他一样
unless you find the sausage and the bun.
除非你们能找到香肠和小圆面包
This way.
这边 这边
The coyotes used this tunnel
土狼曾经用这个过道
to smuggle some of us out of the aisle…
走私过货物
in hope of a better life.
为了过上更好的生活
We will do the same.
我们也可以
It’s good shit, isn’t it? Okay.
好东西 是不是
Okay, I’m super baked. My
好了 我已经嗨高了
friends are probably wondering where the hell I am.
我朋友会找不到我的
Will somebody please just tell me something already?
你们能不能快点开始说了
Okay. The thing about the Great Beyond is…
好吧 关于伟大的远方的真♥相♥就是
we invented it!
我们胡编乱造的
What?! I know, right?
什么 很惊讶 是吧
As soon as we’re out those doors, the gods kill our asses.
一旦我们走出了那些门 上帝们就会把我们杀了
What, are you crazy? That
什么 你疯了吗 这完全说不通
doesn’t make any sense. Why would the gods kill us?
为什么上帝们会杀了我们 这不科学
Because it makes them stronger.
因为这会让他们更强壮
Every kill gives them more power, and it’s never enough.
每一次杀戮会让他们更有力量 并且永远不嫌多
Over the years, they’ve grown bigger, stronger, fatter.
年复一年 他们变得更大 更壮 更胖
Their hunger’s insatiable, buddy. I mean, fuck.
饥饿是永无止境的 兄弟 我是说 操
You guys are fucking nuts.
你们这些混♥蛋♥就是一群疯子
How much of that shit have you been smoking?
你们到底抽了多少
Too much is how much.
太多了是多少
We blaze for real, 24 or 7. No joke.
24根或者7根吧 不开玩笑
But we also know our shit.
但是我们确实了解一点事情的
Before us, everyone knew the awful truth.
在我们之前 所有人都知道这可怕的真♥相♥
Oh, how they screamed.
尖叫声此起彼伏
It was a living nightmare.
那是一个活生生的梦魇
So we, the nonperishables, created a story.
所以我们 不朽之物 编造了一个故事
The story of the Great Beyond.
一个关于伟大的远方的故事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!