I got no purpose.
我没有目标了
I’m nothing!
我什么都不是
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Is someone there?
有人在吗
Help me, someone.
救救我 拜托了
Help me. Help me.
救救我 救救我
Help.
救命
What’s up, little juicy box? You’re leaking too, eh, bro?
怎么了 小果汁盒 你也漏了好多果汁呀 兄弟
And right out of your fucking dingle.
还是从阴♥部♥流出来的
Fucking sucks, right?
糟透了 对吧
Dying. So cold.
我要死了 我觉得好冷
Light bulb. Yes?
小灯泡 啥事
No, not fucking you, dummy.
不 我他妈没在叫你 蠢货
I think I might be forming some beginnings…
我感觉我可以孕育出厉害到爆♥炸♥
of what could be the flower that blossoms into an idea.
无与伦比的点子来了
If you fucking tell anyone about this,
如果你♥他♥妈♥敢跟任何人说起这个事情
I’m gonna deny it, bro.
那我也不会承认的 兄弟
Fuck. This is some next-level shit, dude.
妈的 这感觉棒极了
You fucking like that?
你♥他♥妈♥喜欢么
I’m juicing up!
我充满能量了
I’m full-on juice now, bro.
我再也不是那个漏液的冲洗器了
I got a new purpose now.
我有新的使命了
Revenge!
复仇
Where’s that fucking sausage?
那个该死的香肠在哪里
Because this douche is DTFSU.
这个伟大的冲洗器要回归了
Down to fuck a sausage up!
搞死那个死香肠
I’m coming for you!
我来找你了
First you come into our
你们一开始跑到我们这块区域
aisle and occupy more and more shelf spaces.
占领了越来越多的货架
You even have settlements now
甚至现在都定居在西侧货架了
on the west shelf that you claim as your own.
还声称那是你们的地盘
Oh, look, it’s not our fault we needed a homeland.
听着 那不是我们的错 我们也需要家园
The sauerkraut kicked us out of every decent aisle.
那些德国泡茶把我们从自己的货架上踢了出来
They tried to send us to the barbeque section, for God’s sake.
天呐 他们还想把我们换到烧烤区去
We were displaced.
我们被取代了
Don’t you talk to me about displacement!
你♥他♥妈♥别再跟我说取代的事情
My good friend Tabouli was ousted from his shelf…
我的好朋友塔布里就从货架上被换下来
just to make room for that braided idiot, Challah.
就为了给那个狗屁蠢货 哈拉挪地方
Wow, I can’t… Frank, Brenda,
弗兰克 布伦达 别这样
come on, are you guys gonna weigh in here? I mean, whose side are you on?
你们就这么无动于衷吗 我是说 你们站哪边
This isn’t just about me.
你知道的 这已经不仅仅关乎于我了
I mean, first they come for the bagels…
我是说 首先他们会针对百吉饼
I don’t know. Isn’t there room for both of you?
噢 难道你们的过道没有足够的空间吗
It seems like a pretty big aisle.
你们的过道已经够大了
Yeah. Both, sure. What a dumb sausage!
那个蠢香肠在说什么呢
Like we can coexist!
好像我们能和平共处一样
Holy shit.
卧了个槽
Holy fucksticks. We are “Ray-ray” Far from home.
卧♥槽♥ 我们已经离家太远了
Liquor aisle.
烈酒区
Firewater.
火烧烈酒
From here, it seems like the best
你从这里看 似乎最好的路线
route is probably to go through the liquor aisle.
就是要通过烈酒区
So shall we?
所以 我们走吗
What? It kind of seems out of the way. Are you sure?
什么 这样好像不太好吧 你确定吗
Yeah. Totally sure.
是啊 非常确定
Okay, because the way you’re
好的 因为你听着不像你说的那么自信
Yeah, trust me.
相信我吧
Oh, okay, there we go.
好的 走吧
Kegger!
一起哈啤
Holy shit. Look at this place.
卧♥槽♥ 看看这个地方
It’s fucking crazy!
太他妈疯狂了
Are you seeing this?
你看见了吗
They’re all out of their packages. What are they doing?
他们都从包装里跑出来了
This is a place of unparalleled sin!
这真是一个无比罪恶的地方
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Didn’t see you there. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 没看到你
Don’t mind me. Just minding my own business. Just passing through.
别在意我 我只管自己 过一下
Hey, bun! Welcome to the aisle. Wanna dance?
嘿 小圆面包 欢迎来到烈酒区 一起跳舞吗
No, thank you, mon. I’m quite irie…
不 谢了 你就把我当做就是空气
just being left alone over here, don’t you know?
从这里飘到那里 你懂的
Oh, boy. That was Irish.
天知道我多想真是这样
Holy shit!
我的妈呀
What a crazy coincidence! This is Firewater’s cave!
多巧啊 这里就是烈酒洞穴
This is what Honey Mustard was talking about. We should go in over here.
这就是蜂蜜芥末说的那个 我们应该进去看看
Okay, yeah, great. You go do that.
好的 是啊 你是该进去
I’ll just be out here dry-humping this 40-ouncer.
我就在这和这40盎司酒厮混了
Not! Yeah, I said “Not.”
对 没错 不许去
That’s how serious I am. We can’t
我说真的 弗兰克
piss the gods off any more than we already have.
我们不能再惹怒上帝了
Okay, I totally get you don’t wanna go in there.
听着 我完全理解你 你不想去
I’ll tell you what. I’ll go in super-duper fast,
这样 我自己进去 我很快很快 进去出来
in and out, I’ll be five minutes.
只要五分钟
Fine. Five minutes. Be fast.
好的 五分钟 快点
And careful.
还有小心点
Mostly fast. We have to go.
但最主要还是要快 我们要走了
Thank you. You’re the best.
谢谢 你最好了
I’ll meet you at the end of the aisle.
等一会儿过道里见
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Hiya, how are ya
嗨 你好呀
Hiya, how are ya Hiya, how are ya
嗨 你好呀 嗨 你好呀
Hiya. How are ya?
嗨 你好呀
I’m Frank. Are you Firewater?
我是弗兰克 你是烈酒吗
What are you doing in this cave?
你们在这个洞里做什么呢
I am the original inhabitant of this land.
我是这块土地上的原住民
My kind once had a pristine aisle.
我的族人在这里曾经很有威望
Majestic and untouched.
神圣不可动摇
Then we were driven out of it…
然后我们就被一帮该死的咸饼干
by a bunch of goddamn fucking crackers!
踢了出去
Oh, yeah. The crackers.
是啊 咸饼干
They do have a nice aisle.
难怪他们的过道很漂亮
Okay, anyway, look. I was told that you might have some answers?
好吧 无论如何 听着 我听说你们这儿可能有些答案
Answers I have.
我有答案
But first…
但首先
I must know the question.
我需要知道问题是什么
Okay. Well, before I saw him jump to his death…
好的 蜂蜜芥末纵身一跳结束了生命之前
Honey Mustard said the Great
他说伟大的远方就是狗屁
Beyond is bullshit and the gods are monsters.
上帝们是一群怪物
And I always kind of thought that it didn’t quite add up.
然后我觉得这说不通啊
So I guess my question is,
所以我猜我的问题是
what really happens in the Great Beyond?
到底在伟大的远方会发生些什么
To find that which you seek…
想找寻你的答案
all you must do is look deep…
你所要做的
into my bag of wonderment.
就是窥探我惊奇之袋的深处
I don’t see anything.
我什么都没看到
Deeper.
再深点
Deeper.
再深点
Put your whole head in the bag there. There you go.
把你的整个头都伸入最深处
Just say when. I’m just gonna keep going in.
我会继续往前的 要停的时候说一声
Guys! Get out here! Help me kill this prick.
兄弟们 快撤 帮我弄死这根鸡♥巴♥
This motherfucker knows too much. We gotta off his ass!
这个混♥蛋♥知道的太多了 我们要解决掉他
Someone hand me a blade. I’ll gut this cocksucker!
谁给我一把刀 我要砍了这个蠢货
No! If we kill him, we are no better than the gods.
不要啊 如果我们杀了他 我们和上帝还有什么区别
He is right.
他说得对
Take off the bag of wonderment.
把惊奇之袋拿开
Who are you?
你们是谁
We the nonperishables, motherfucker.
我们是不朽之物 混账东西
We never expire.
我们永远不会老
We are…
我们是
immortal.
长生不老的
This here’s Twink and Grits.
这是花美男 以及燕麦粉
They call me Mr. Grits.
大家都叫我 燕麦粉先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!