Look at you, following all their rules.
瞧瞧你 无知地听从所谓的规则
You have no idea what’s coming.
你不知道 前面有什么等着你
What is that in reference to?
这是什么意思
What’s coming? Be more specific, please!
什么在等着我 说具体一点 拜托
You want proof? Talk to Firewater.
你要证明 就和烈酒谈一谈
That bastard bottle of booze seems to know what’s going on.
那个混♥蛋♥酒瓶子好像知道一切
No!

Oh, my God. Did you see that?
我的天啊 你们看到了吗
Donkey fucker!
操♥他♥妈♥啊
Frank!
弗兰克
Oh, no. Bro!
哦不 老兄
Douche down!
冲下去
I’m out of my fucking box!
我他妈居然跌出了包装
Cream of Mushroom?
奶油蘑菇
Are you there?
你在吗
Wake up! I’m nothing without you!
醒醒 我可不能没有你啊
Get up! We gotta go!
起来 我们得走了
Frank! Move your fucking ass!
弗兰克 快他妈跑啊
Help! Oh my God!
救命 我的天啊
Frank, run!
弗兰克 快跑
I can’t! Come on, Chips! It’s you and me, bro!
我跑不动了 赶紧啊 薯片 就你和我 老兄
Gotta use your cardio, bro! Come on! Pump those legs!
有氧运动啊 老兄 腿动起来啊
Oh, my God!
哦我的天
Look out! Get to the wall!
小心 去墙边
Hey. I… Sorry, I accidentally dropped a few things back there.
嘿 我 抱歉 我不小心掉了点东西在后面
Except for that douche. I don’t know whose that is.
除了那个阴♥道♥冲洗器 我都不知道是谁的
Cleanup on Aisle 2. This MILF dropped a douche.
清理2号♥走廊 这位辣妈掉了一个阴♥道♥冲洗器
“MILF.” Thank you so much.
“辣妈” 谢谢你
Oh, fuck. Frank! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, no. Frank.
哦 操 弗兰克 操操操 哦 不 弗兰克
Well, Barry, I guess now you’re weird and a pussy.
巴里你不知道古怪 而且没种
Add that to your list of accomplishments.
这可是一句夸奖
Frank!
弗兰克
No, no, no. Wait, babe, wait.
不不不 等等 宝贝 等等
Please hold up. No, don’t go.
拜托等等 不 不要走
Come on. I can still get up in there!
拜托 你还落下了一样东西
I could still…
我还可以
get up in there.
起来的
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
My nozz! My motherfucking nozz!
我的喷嘴 我他妈的喷嘴
You okay? I think so.
你还好吧 还行吧
Yo, did you two do this to me?
喂 这是你俩干的吗
Are you two responsible
就是你们害得我
for my nozzle being irrepressibly fucked up?
喷嘴弄成了这样吗
Whoa, whoa, easy, man. Easy.
喔喔 别激动 伙计 别激动
Yeah, your nozzle’s bent.
没错 你的喷嘴折了
Sorry. You should be happy you’re alive.
抱歉 但你应该庆幸你还活着
Yeah, Banana’s whole face peeled off.
是啊 香蕉的整块脸掉了下来
Peanut Butter’s wife is dead. Look at him.
花生酱的老婆都死了 瞧瞧吧
Jelly! I’m gonna fix you. I’m gonna fix this.
果冻 我会把你弄好的 我会把你弄好的
You think I give a fuck about PB or J?
你以为我会在乎那些人吗
Fuck this. I’m gonna kick your ass. How you like them apples?
去他妈的 我要干♥死♥你♥ 怎么样啊蠢货
Who, us? No, not you.
谁 我们吗 不 不是你们
Come at me, bros.
放马过来吧 老兄
Come at you? What does that mean?
放马过来 什么意思
Fine. You won’t come at me?
可以 你不过来吗
Well, then, guess who’s coming at you.
那猜猜谁会放马过去啊
Me.

Look out!
小心
No!

Attention, shoppers. The store’s closed.
顾客们请注意 商场已停止营业
You saved me! Well, yeah. Had to do something.
你救了我 总得做点什么吧
I can’t believe you got out of your package.
我不敢相信你居然爬出了包装
You would have gone to the Great Beyond. You’d be there now.
你本可以去到伟大的远方 你现在应该就在那里了
There is no Great Beyond without you, Frank.
没有你就不是伟大的远方了 弗兰克
Well, according to Honey Mustard,
根据蜂蜜芥末所说的
there might not be a Great Beyond at all.
可能也不是那么伟大
Frank, don’t say that! Did you hear what he said?
弗兰克 可别这么说 你没听到他说的吗
Yeah, yeah, I heard him talking about the gods…
我听到他说上帝当着他的面
all over our faces, and then I saw him die.
打飞机 然后他就死了
Oh, no. What if the gods
哦 不 万一上帝
are doing this to us because we touched tips?
是因为我们碰了手指头 所以惩罚我们呢
What? No! There’s no way.
什么 不可能啊
“Just the tips.” What were we thinking?
“碰碰手指头” 我们当时在想什么啊
It wasn’t even that… I mean, it was fine.
我的意思是 这应该没事
It’s not like anyone writes home…
又不是谁在家写什么
and says, “God, I had the best tip.” Get away from me.
“上帝 我有最棒的手指” 离我远点
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
It was you. You cock sucking bagel fuck face!
是你 你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的丑百吉饼
Hey! Watch it!
嘿 看着点
You pushed me out of the cart. No surprise there, huh?
是你把我推下了购物车 毫无意外 对吧
A bagel trying to kill a lavash, once again.
一个百吉饼又一次谋杀中东薄饼
I pushed you? What are you, nuts?
我推的你 你疯了吗
Why would I do that? I’m a pacifist.
我为什么要那么做 我可是个和平主义者
The only thing I’ve ever pushed is my peaceful agenda
我唯一要推动的是我的和平计划
which a banana didn’t even push, you know.
都怪香蕉没有推动
I pretty much passive-aggressively nudge.
我需要用一种消极前进法来推动
I reached out in a panic.
我当时很恐慌
It was toots over here, the bun. She grabbed me.
就是那个小妞 小面包 她抓住了我
I was just trying to save Frank.
我只是想救弗兰克
Who is Frank? You?
谁是弗兰克 你吗
Yeah, I’m Frank. The fault is yours, then, huh?
是的 正是我 都是你的错
I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.
我很抱歉 可以了吧 我又不希望这样的事情发生
Well, it did. And now you and your stupid,
你就希望这样的事情发生 你和你那没用的
useless bun have fucked us all.
蠢面包坑害了我们所有人
Hey, who you calling useless, you flappy fuck?
你说谁没用 你个下垂的中东薄饼
Sausage, control your insolent bun.
香肠 控制一下你无礼的面包
And cover her up already.
不要让她赤身裸体
Show some modesty, woman.
有点廉耻之心 女人
Hey, hey. Look, can we all just,
嘿 听着 我们能不能都
you know, calm down a notch, please?
你懂 冷静一会儿 好吗
Let’s try to be, I don’t know, amicable.
让我尽量 我不知道 友好点吧
I’m Sammy Bagel Jr. You know, I’m happy to meet all of you.
我是百吉饼小萨米 很高兴见到你们
Except for this meshuggener cunt here.
除了这个疯子薄饼
Hi, I’m Brenda. Brenda Bunsen.
嗨 我是布伦达 布伦达本生
Really?
有没有搞错
Well, fuck all of you!
去你们妈了个巴子
I am Kareem Abdul Lavash!
我是中东薄饼卡里姆阿卜杜勒
And what I currently care about is that I have been…
我现在关心的是
completely and utterly
我前往伟大的远方的计划
fucked out of being in the Great Beyond.
全部他妈的被打乱了
I am to have 77 bottles of extra-virgin olive oil…
我本来有77瓶特纯橄榄油
waiting for me.
等待着我
I am destined to soak up their sweet juices…
他们的汁液本可以顺着我的袖子
as they dribble down my flaps.
流下来被我吮吸
Okay. Look, guys, here’s what I’m thinking.
好吧 大家听好了 这是我的计划
We hurry back to our aisles.
我们跑回到我们的过道
We sneak into another package
藏到另一个包装里面
and still be fresh enough to get chosen.
这样还能保持新鲜能被选中
Okay, let’s climb to the top of the shelf here. And…
好吧 我们一起爬上这个架子
then we’ll get a lay of the land…
这样能够看到整个布局
and we’ll figure out where we’re going. Come on.
然后知道我们要往哪里走 快点
As long as the bagel stays away from me, I accept.
只要这个百吉饼离我远远的 我就接受
Oh, believe me, asshole, I’ll keep my distance.
放心吧混♥蛋♥ 我会保持距离的
No disrespect, but you look fucking gross, bro.
无意冒犯 但你真♥他♥妈♥恶心 老兄
Look at you. Fucking bent-ass, busted-ass nozz.
瞧瞧你吧 喷嘴都弯折了
Oh, great. You’re leaking all your juice out.
哦 太好了 汁液都流出来了
Can I ask you a question, me?
我能问你一个问题吗 我自己
Why would a god let you up in her smooth, perfect sliz…
上帝怎么会让你进入她光滑的 完美的私处
when you can’t even squirt?
你的汁液都喷出来了
You got nothing to squirt!
你差不多精尽人亡了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!