I’m so happy the gods put our packages together.
我很高兴神把我们的包装放在一起了
It’s because we belong together.
因为我们属于彼此
It’s like we were made for each other.
仿佛我们是天造地设的一对
I can’t wait to finally just get up in there. Just raw-dog it.
我迫不及待要插♥进♥那里 来个亲密接触
But, full disclosure, I’m pretty fucking nervous about this.
不过我要袒露心迹 我内心很紧张
I don’t know how well I’ll perform once it happens.
我不知道我的表现会是如何
I’ve obviously never been in a bun before, so…
因为我之前还没有插过面包
Hey, I’m not gonna be any better. I’ve never opened up.
再好不过了 我也没被开♥苞♥过
I mean, look how tight I am.
我是说 看看我多紧啊
Oh, sweet fucking fuck.
啊 真♥他♥妈♥爱死你
Look, okay, I know it’s against the rules,
听着 好吧 我知道这违反规定
but I can’t wait anymore.
但我实在等不及了
I need to just feel you.
我只想碰碰你
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
你跟我想的一样吗
Just the tips? Just the tips?
只碰碰手指尖 只碰碰手指尖
I can’t believe we’re doing this. I know. We’re so naughty.
不敢相信我们这么做了 我们真是调皮啊
It’s fine, right? I mean,
不过这应该没事吧
nothing bad’s ever happened from just the tips.
碰碰手指头应该不会出事
No. No, no, no. No, no, no.
不不不不不不
Oh, yeah, go in there.
这感觉多美好 放这里就好
Put it in there. Oh, you wouldn’t dare.
放进来 哦 你竟敢
I meant to buy a normal mustard. When I got home…
抱歉 我本来打算买♥♥普通芥末的 没想到回到家
I realized I bought honey mustard.
才发现拿的是蜂蜜芥末
Is it cool if I just go swap it? I don’t give a flying fuck.
我可以换货吗 我他妈才不管呢
Holy shit! You’re back, man. Crazy!
卧了个大槽 天啊 你居然回来了 难以置信
Did you go to the Great Beyond?
你去到伟大的远方了吗
Don’t touch me, man! Ketchup, get your fucking hands off me.
别碰我 番茄酱 我警告你别他妈碰我
What happened? Oh, I’ll tell you what fucking happened.
怎么回事 我就告诉你发生了什么吧
I’ll tell you exactly what happened in the Great Beyond…
在伟大的远方就会发生这样的事情
you dumb, red piece of shit! – What the f…?!
你个蠢货 一坨红屎 我♥操♥
As soon as we got out those doors…
只要你一出那扇门
So you have learned the terrible truth.
看来你已经知道了残酷的事实
Congratulations!
恭喜你
Now keep it to yourself,
别告诉别人
or I will slit your throat while you sleep.
不然我就会在你睡觉的时候割你的喉
I swear to God.
我对天发誓
Oh, my God! Did you guys just fucking hear that?
天啊 你们都听到了吗
What? What are you looking at?
什么 你看什么呢
He’s gone.
他消失了
Where the fuck did he go?
他妈的去哪儿了
I’m so fucked up. I’m so fucked up.
完蛋了 完蛋了
Ketchup, get the fuck off of me. Nobody fucking touch me!
番茄酱 离我远点 谁他妈都别碰我
Attention, shoppers.
顾客们请注意
The store is closing in five minutes. Get out.
商场将会在5分钟后关闭 快出去
Hey, hey, hey, look at this. We fucking got one.
快来看啊 还有一个上帝
Stand up straight, boys! Hey!
站好了小伙子们 嘿
Over here! Choose us!
在这边 选我们
We’re chosen!
我们被选中了
Pick us! Pick our package!
选我们 挑我们这一包
Brenda!
布伦达
Frank!
弗兰克
Oh, man. I’m freaking out. My heart’s racing.
我真是要发疯了 我的心狂跳不停
I’m having an out-of-sausage experience. Yes!
我终于要走出那扇门了 太棒了
Choose us! Look at us!
选我们 瞧瞧我们
Oh, please, god.
上帝啊 拜托了
Choose us. Look at us! Oh, yes! Please, god.
选我们 看这里 对对对 求你了 上帝
Nice!
太棒了
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yes! Frank, we’ve been chosen together.
耶耶耶 弗兰克 我们被选在一起了
Fucking A! Yeah!
操级棒啊
This is so cool!
真是太酷了
I’m chosen! I got chosen! Going to the Promised Land!
我被选中了 就要去应许之地了
I’m on my way!
上路喽
Yo! Oh, fuck, yeah, dude.
呦呦切克闹 伙计
Somebody call a doctor because, honestly, this beat is sick.
谁叫个医生过来 讲真 这节奏有点晕
Actually, I feel great. Real healthy.
我状态挺好的 很健康
Not you, the beat. The song, bro.
不是说你 是说这节奏 这歌♥ 兄弟
Oh, shit, Chips!
哇靠 这不是薯片嘛
C-H-I-P-S, Chips, Chips, Chips.
艹四者片 薯片 薯片 薯片
I’ve known you forever. I would never disrespect you with a lie.
我一直都知道你 我尊重你所以我不会骗你
I will tell you very much that you look fucking disgusting, bro.
我必须要告诉你 你真是太胖了
Oh, come on.
别这样
No, I’m just messing with you,
别当真 我开玩笑的
bro. But for reals? You gotta hit the gym, bro.
不过兄弟你真的需要去健身
Oh, what’s up? Yo, are you pink all the way through?
小妞咋样 你里里外外都是粉♥嫩♥嫩的吗
I’m fucking with you, but also serious.
开玩笑的 不过说真的
Is there a different color inside?
你里面是不是不一样的颜色
What are you, even?
你是个什么东西
What do you mean, what am I, dude? I’m a fucking douche!
你什么意思 我是啥 我他妈是阴♥道♥冲洗器
You know how long I’ve been waiting up in this motherfucker?
你知道我等待进入这女人的阴♥道♥多久了吗
I was starting to worry the
我原本以为
gods didn’t want douches no more, but look at her.
上帝们不再需要阴♥道♥冲洗器了 但看看她
She’s a fucking 10, bro.
看看她吧 十分女啊 兄弟
The G-O-D is D-T-D…
这个上帝是求操帝啊
dude. Down to douche.
伙计们 操练起来
“Lavash, sausages…
中东薄饼 香肠
Oh, honey mustard.
还有蜂蜜芥末
What? No.
什么 不要
This can’t be happening. Not again.
这不会又发生一次吧
Oh, Jesus, not to me. Motherfuck.
啊 别挑我 妈蛋的
Get your hands off of me. Get off of me!
放开你的臭手 放开我
Fecking gobshite! Back off!
真♥他♥妈♥蠢死了 让开
You don’t even know what you’re celebrating.
你们甚至不知道自己在庆祝什么
You’re celebrating your doom!
你在庆祝你们的忌日
Wake up! They’re lying to your fucking faces!
醒醒吧 他们在欺骗你们这群蠢货
The Great Beyond is bullshit!
伟大的远方就是狗屁
Why isn’t anybody listening to me?
为什么大家就不听我的
Hey, buddy, are you all right?
嘿 伙计 你还好吧
No, I’m not all right.
不 我不好
It’s all a lie. Everything you’ve been told.
谎言 全都是谎言
Everything you believe in.
你所知道的 你所相信的
Honey Mustard, you acting cray-cray!
蜂蜜芥末要发疯了
Carl, we shouldn’t even be talking to this asshole.
卡尔 我们根本不应该和这个笨蛋说话
Everyone knows Honey Mustard’s weird.
大家都知道蜂蜜芥末很古怪
What is he? Honey? Is he mustard?
他究竟是什么 蜂蜜还是芥末
Like, make up your mind or just kill yourself.
赶紧下决定 然后自杀吧
You fucking idiots. I’ve been there.
你们这群蠢货 我去过那里
I’ve seen that shit, and there ain’t no way I’m going back.
我知道那里什么德性 我不会再回到那里了
Wait, you’ve been to the Great Beyond?
等下 你是说你去过伟大的远方
“Great,” My asshole!
伟大个屁
Everything we’ve ever known is a dirt-covered pile of shit…
我们所知道的一切都是骗人的谎言
jacking off in our fucking faces…
他们会在你面前打飞机
covering our eyes with their come…
然后射在你们眼睛上面
so come-covered we can’t fucking see!
什么都看不清楚
We don’t know! We don’t know
我们之前都不知道 不知道
they’re jerking off into our eyes! Our faces!
他们会这样射在我们的眼睛里 脸上
Shut up. The gods are gonna hear you talking about them…
闭嘴 上帝会听见的
They ain’t gods. They’re monsters!
他们不是上帝 是怪物
Horrible, ugly, disgusting monsters!
他们是丑恶的怪物
They ain’t gonna get Honey Mustard twice.
不能再让他们抓住我了
Fuck you, gods!
操♥你♥妈♥ 上帝
I’ve got a date with oblivion.
我要进入混沌之中了
Whoa, just chill. Just get down from the fucking…
冷静 快下来
Oh, shit! He’s out of the package!
我♥操♥ 他逃出了包装
Barry, help!
巴里 快帮忙
Oh, fuck, Carl, what do we do? I don’t know!
哦操啊 卡尔 我们应该怎么办 我不知道
I can’t reach him. I’m giving it everything I have.
我够不着他 我尽力了
Frank! Brenda.
弗兰克 布伦达
Oh, my God! Brenda’s out of the package!
我的天啊 布伦达也出去了
I got you! Hold on! Hold on! I can’t hold on!
抓住你了 挺住 挺住 我挺不住了
My little glove! It’s slipping off!
我的小手套 要滑下去了