Oh, yeah. Fuck you!
哦耶 操♥他♥妈♥好爽
Want me to be a Hamburglar? Robble, robble. Robble, robble.
我要变汉堡包啦 巴拉巴拉巴拉
I’m filling you. I’m filling you.
我要填满你 我要操翻你
I’m blowing my fucking load. Good God.
我他妈快要♥射♥了♥ 老天爷啊
My dick is drained.
我鸡♥巴♥都被榨干了
That was amazing.
刚才太不可思议了
It was okay. But you were amazing.
刚才还好 你才是不可思议的
I can’t believe we were saving ourselves for the Great Beyond when…
我真的没想到我们一直追求的美好伟大的远方
It was in front of us the whole time.
就在我们身边
I love you, Brenda.
我爱你 布伦达
I love you, Frank.
我也爱你 弗兰克
You know, my boner still hasn’t gone down. Is that bad?
我的老二依旧坚挺 这情况正常吗
Bad for my asshole, I’ll tell you that much.
这样对我菊花很危险 讲真
Seriously, though, your recovery time is off the charts.
不过说真的 你真是金枪不倒啊
Guys! Oh, my God. You have to come with me right now.
伙计们 天呐 你们一定要跟我走一趟
Hello there, little sausage.
你好啊 小香肠
You and your friends have accomplished the impossible.
你和你的伙伴们完成了不可能完成的任务
And for that, I give you mad props.
为了表示感谢 我会给你们全力的支持
But now that you have shattered one truth, it is time for you to learn…
然而你们已经揭示了一个真♥相♥ 是时候让你们知道
that we are not real!
我们 并非 真实存在
Booga booga booga.
布咯布咯布咯
While tripping balls, Firewater and I…
不过很赞 烈酒和我…
made an important metaphysical breakthrough.
在超自然领域的研究取得了重大突破
The world is a fucking illusion, bro.
整个世界就他妈是一个幻象 老兄
Our lives are being manipulated for the entertainment of monsters.
我们的生活被一些爱好娱乐的怪物们控制着
Twisted, tasteless, juvenile monsters! Puppet masters in another dimension.
内心扭曲 粗俗不堪 幼稚无知的怪物们 他们是另一个维度的操控狂
We’re something called…
而我们被他们称为…
cartoons.
卡♥通♥
Wha…?

You, Frank, are the plaything of a demented, schlubby Jewish actor named:
弗兰克 你是一个神经错乱的犹太演员的玩物
Seth Rog-An.
他叫做塞斯·裸根
Wait? I’m Jewish?
什么 我是犹太人
So who am I?
那么…我是谁
You are the toy of a more talented and celebrated actor named:
你是另一个更为出色的演员的玩物
Ed-ward Nor-ton.
他叫爱德滑·侬疼
Ed-ward Nor-ton?
爱德滑·侬疼
What kind of parent gives their kid a stupid cunt name like that?
什么样的父母才会给自己的孩子起这样的名字
Worry not, friends. I have a solution.
不要担心 朋友们 我有个办法
I have invented a Stargate device that will allow us to travel to their dimension.
我发明了一扇星际之门 可以穿梭到各个维度去
Fuck, yeah, he did. And it’s dope.
真尼玛牛逼 跟嗑了药一样
This guy’s smart. I mean like, fuck-a-guy smart. Know what I’m saying?
这家伙真聪明 贼聪明那种 懂吗
Yeah, you do.
好吧 你们懂
We’re gonna go to this other dimension…
我们要去另一个维度
and cut the strings, once and for all!
切断这种链接 一次性了结
Anybody want a hit before we do this?
出发之前有人想嗨一下吗
You ready to get baked and walk through Gum’s Stargate with me?
你准备好脱♥光♥光 然后和我一起穿越星际之门了吗
As long as we’re together, I’m ready to get baked and do anything.
只要能在一起 我什么都愿意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!