The food’s fucking possessed!
这个食物归我了
We’re all gonna die! Oh, God! It’s devil food!
我们要死了 这是魔鬼的食物啊
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
The sausage, he was right! They’re evil!
那个香肠 他说的是真的 上帝是邪恶的
Oh, shit!
哦 该死
Nobody’s gonna help us.
我们孤立无援了
Then this is it.
就这样吧
At least we go out together.
起码我们死也在一起
Aah… Ow! What the…? You fuck with them…
嗷 搞什么 你惹他们
You fuck with us, bitch.
就等于惹我们 贱♥货♥
Run, guys! We’re out of ladles.
快跑啊 勺子快用完了
Hop on, y’all.
快上车
Can’t this thing go any faster?
还能再快一点吗
Suck my pink cock.
吸我粉屌♥吧
Come on, you candy asses. Join the fight!
快呀 你们这些糖果软蛋 加入战斗吧
Hey, what do you think? Should we do it?
嗨…你们怎么想 要不要干
Come on, guys. It’s us or them.
干吧 伙计们 有我们没他们
They’re doing it.
他们加入了
Yeah! We got him!
耶 绑住他了
You ready for this? I don’t know.
你准备好了吗 我也不知道
It’s better to die a free candy than to live in bondage.
宁愿站着死 不愿跪着活
This is gonna hurt so fucking much.
这肯定会超他妈痛的吧
Run, guys, run!
大家伙快撤啊
Sergeant Pepper, cue the fruits!
佩普中士 出动水果
Fruits are a go. Go, fruits!
水果们出动 出动吧
No. Get away from me, you fucking fruits!
哦不 离我远点 该死的水果
Yeah, that’s it!
对 就是现在
Beat him like a piñata!
像打彩罐一样揍他
Get the Dark Lord!
抓住黑暗勋爵王
Why do you keep calling me that?
为什么他们这么叫我
Fuck. Come on. Come on.
草草草 快打开 快打开
Okay.
好啊
Not exactly what I was looking for, but fuck it, you know.
这就是我一直在找的 真带劲
Hole’s a hole, bro. Ha-ha-ha.
一洞归一洞 老兄
Wait, snap out of it, man.
快醒醒 快醒醒啊
Slap yourself in the face, man.
快把自己扇醒啊
Oh, man, you lost your mind. No way. This isn’t real. No, this can’t be real.
啊 我这一定是疯了…不不不可能 这一定不是真的
Oh, it’s real, bro. – What?
哦 这当然是真的 老兄
Ahh. A talking douche.
会说话的冲洗器
It’s cool, bro. Chill, okay?
有啥大惊小怪的 放松点
No, no! This is too much. This is too much. Breathe, man.
这太可怕了 有点过了 深呼吸
We both want the same thing.
我们想要的是一样的
Like, I’m feeling like honestly the two of us could, like, collaborate together.
我觉得咱们俩可以合作一下
Like a mash-up, bro.
来个混搭
A mash-up? I don’t understand. What’s happening?
混搭 我不明白 到底怎么了
You don’t need to understand.
你根本不用理解愿意
You just need to relax and open wide.
你只需要放松下来 菊花敞开
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
Dude! That went up my ass!
伙计 你插到我菊花里面了
Now, stand up.
预备 起立
Turn right.
向右转
Left. Ha-ha-ha!
向左走
Yeah!
耶
Sausages and buns, let’s party!
香肠面包们 派对时间到
Yee-ha!
伊哈
Ah! Call 911! Ow! Aah!
啊 快报♥警♥
Huge mistake, bros.
这就犯了大错了 老兄
Brenda!
布伦达
Frank!
弗兰克
Barry!
巴里
Oh, so now you’re gonna come at me, bro?
你终于肯来见我了吗 老兄
Oh, I’m coming at you. Yaah! Oh!
我就是冲你来的
Okay, we got him, easy now. Easy now.
好了 我抓住他了 放松吧
It’s hard when your head’s up my ass and you’re yanking on the scrot.
你一边爆菊 一边拽蛋 我怎么可能放松下来
Look, sausage, I relish the fact…
听着 小香肠 我欣赏你…
that you mustard the strength to ketchup to me.
和我抗衡的能力和勇气
Yeah, that’s right. Shut your mouths.
没错 说的就是你们 给我闭嘴
Ha-ha-ha. I sucked a juicy box’s dick, and I’m shoved up a god’s asshole.
我吸了果汁的屌♥ 爆了上帝的菊花
And this is the weirdest thing that I’ve done so far, bro.
这是我♥干♥过最疯狂的事情 老兄
Oh, my God! Frank!
天呐 弗兰克
I’ll tell you who eats shit:
想知道谁会吃屎吗
Gods do, bro.
上帝吃屎啊 兄弟
I’m a fucking god!
劳资现在就是上帝
Goodbye, little sausage.
再见了 小香肠
Oh, Frank.
哦 弗兰克
Hey, bun. Need a boost?
嗨 小面包 要搭把手吗
Help me!
救命啊
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.
或许我能帮上忙
Matter cannot be created or destroyed, human.
物质不能被创造 亦不能被毁灭
You have made a fatal error in judgment.
人类 你犯了个严重的错误
Let me educate you.
让我来教育教育你
Fuck!
操
What’s happening out there?
到底发生什么了
Now!
就现在
So long, asshole!
拜拜了您 混♥蛋♥
Yeah!
耶
It’s over. We won.
都结束了 我们胜利了
We fucking won! Ha-ha-ha!
我们他妈赢啦 哈哈哈
Ew.
噁
We did it. We did. So…
我们成功了 对呀 所以呢…
So, what do we do now? Whatever we want. Heh.
那么 现在要干什么呢 随心所欲了
What do you want?
你想要什么呢
Let’s just say, what I want involves much more than:
这么说吧 我想要的可不只是…
∮ Just the tips ∮
一个小尖
∮ Just the tips ∮
一个小尖
∮ What I want is much more than just The tips ∮
我不要光蹭蹭不进去的小尖
∮ With these ∮
眼神
∮ Hungry eyes ∮
充满欲♥火♥
∮ One look at you ∮
注视着你
∮ And I can’t disguise ∮
我无法伪装
Oh! Oh, Frank!
噢 噢 弗兰克
You know, I’m very conflicted about how I’m supposed to feel watching this.
你知道吗 我非常抵触看这种场景
Then don’t just watch.
那就别光看了
Wait a second. What are you doing?
等一下 你想干什么
I was just told…
我刚得知…
that I am getting zero bottles of extra-virgin olive oil for eternity.
特级橄榄油永远也得不到了
So, maybe, you know…
所以说…那个…
Kiss me hard on the mouth, why don’t you?
狠狠地吻我可以吗
You wanna kiss me, motherfucker? Let me tell you a little secret.
你个小混球想要吻我吗 那我就告诉你个秘密
I’m going to fuck the fuck out of you.
我会把你操出面包屑
Kiss it, Frank. Kiss me there!
吻我 吻我的这里
Oh, yeah, Frank, that’s it. Oh, yeah, it’s dinnertime.
哦耶 弗兰克 就这样 尽情享用我吧
Yo. I’m actually over here jerking off with these fellas.
哟 我在这里呢 兄弟们一起看着你撸呢
Once you go taco, you never go “back-o.”
曾经肉卷难出水 除却口♥交♥不算爱
Jesus fucking Christ!
我擦尼玛老天爷啊
Hey, fellas. You thinking what I’m thinking?
基友们 知道我在想什么吗
Pretty fucking sure I am.
我他妈完全明白哟
Oh, shit. Now it’s on.
哎哟不错哦 好戏开场了
Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I get by?
借光 借光 我可以过去吗
Oh, wow.
哦 哇哦
Yeah, I just came over here. I couldn’t help but notice…
我刚刚路过时 情不自禁看到了你…
you’re a little smushed or something. You have a kind of abnormality.
你有一点点变形什么的…很独特
Did you get…? Somebody sit on you? Yeah.
怎么回事…有人压到你了吗 是啊
I got smushed.
我被压坏了
You know, I love the way your face just kind of gives up halfway down.
知道吗 我挺喜欢你的脸 一半分开的样子
Yeah, cracker!
耶 咸饼干
Take that Grit dick, bitch! You like Grits in your ass, cracker?
吃我老屌♥ 觉得这样爽吗 咸饼干
Say my name! It’s Sorbitol, Malitol, Xylitol…
叫我的名字 山梨醇 麦芽糖 木糖醇…
I can’t breathe! Stop it!
快停下 我不能呼吸了
What’s the safety word? Molasses. Molasses.
安全词语是什么来着 糖浆 糖浆