You, señor, have no bedside manner.
嗨 先生 你一点都不会关照别人
I got bedside manner!
我当然关心你们了
You don’t respect anyone else’s belief!
你根本不尊重我们的信仰
You! Intolerate piece of shit!
你个自大傲娇的贱♥人♥
No! It’s starting! No!
不 要开张了
No no no no no!
不不不不
Come on!
别怂啊
Sing! Do it!
快唱呀 赶紧的
No!!!
不要
Don’t do it, corn.
不要这样 玉米
Come on, Larry! You can do it!
来吧 拉里 唱起来
Start.
开始吧
Don’t you dare fucking do it corn.
你♥他♥妈♥敢唱一下试试 玉米
DON’T YOU FUCKING DO IT!
你♥他♥妈♥ 有种 试试
No no no no no…
不不不不
No! No!
不 不要
Watch it! Brenda!
注意点 布伦达
Brenda, you gotta get out of there..
布伦达 你快出来
No no no no no!
不不不不不
Frank!
弗兰克
Brenda!
布伦达
Brenda!
布伦达
Hey! What’s up. I’m Ralf.
嗨 美女 我是拉尔夫
Looks like this is happening huh, yeah!
激动人心的时刻就要到了 对吧
I mean, I’ve been working on my muji
你知道吗 我的小山炮已经蓄势待发了
You ever heard of something called, Jack Rabbit?
你听说过电动小马达吗
Oh fuck…
我的亲娘啊
Brenda!
布伦达
Where is she?
他在哪儿
Shit!
卧♥槽♥
Damn it!
该死
I blew it…
我搞砸了
Hey!

It doesn’t means it’s too late to redeem yourself.
目前来看 你还可以挽回局势
Take it from me.
相信我的话
Barry.
在下巴里 有何贵干
Barry.
巴里
Is this real?
这是真的吗
You are alive!
你还活着
You bet your sweet butthole are ya?
拿你菊花担♥保♥
But how?
怎么可能
I’ll tell you how.
我来给你讲讲
The gods can be…
上帝们是可以…
Excuse me,
稍等一下
The GODS CAN BE KILLED!
上帝们是可以被杀掉的
Oh! Fucking what the fuck!?
我擦 这他妈是什么鬼
I know! Look at this fucking god.
你看 看看这个混♥蛋♥上帝
Ah… I’m a fucking idiot, I’m fucking dead…
啊…我是个蠢蛋 然后我他妈死掉了
I’ve been on a bad path for years…
这几年我一直没走正道
Let me tell you the story of my stupid fucking dead.
现在就来讲讲 我笨死的故事了
No! No! Noooooo!
不要 不要
Five second rule.
五秒法则
And the they figured out how to drive my car, sunck into an AC vent…
然后他们想办法发动了我的车 把我塞进了通风管道
And that pretty much brings us up-to-date
最后我就到这里来了
Yucks get the fuck away from me!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚开
Frank, I’m sorry.
弗兰克 对不起
You know when you guys fell out of that car I could have doing something but I didn’t.
你们从车里掉下去的时候 我本可以做些什么的 然而我没有做
Then I did the same thing as…
同样的事又发生在…
They killed Carl.
他们杀死卡尔的时候
Those fuckers!
那些狗♥日♥的♥
Did he suffered?
他遭罪了吗
Oh! Yeah yeah… he did.
哦…他很痛苦…
They truly are monsters.
那些人就是禽兽
Yeah those monsters are gonna kill Brenda! She is some where out in a cart…
那些禽兽要杀了布伦达 她现在正在某一辆购物车上
I tried to warn everyone but they don’t believe me!
我想要警告大家 可没人相信我
Of course they didn’t.
他们当然不相信你了
You just call them all a bunch of funking idiots!
你一直在训斥他们是一群蠢货
You can’t slam their belief,
你不能唾弃他们的信仰
You have to show them there is a better way.
而是要为他们展示一个更好的出路
You need to inspire them like you inspired me.
你应该启发他们 像你启发我那样
You need to give them…
你要给他们一些…
Hope
希望
Hope!?
希望
Well how are we suppose to give them that?
这个节骨眼哪儿能找到希望
You got lucky you killed a stupid one.
你因为撞大运杀了个蠢货
There are dozens of them down there.
可下面有一群人啊
Perhaps I could be some assistance.
或许 我可以提供点帮助
How are you?
你是谁
I am Sorbitol, Maltose, Xylitol, Mannitol…
我是山梨醇 麦芽糖 木糖醇 甘露醇…
His name is gum…
他叫口香糖
Just introduce yourself as gum from now on.
直接说你是口香糖就好了
He is great, he is gonna help us get the upper hand on these fuckers.
他很厉害 能帮助我们反败为胜
Show everyone we can fight back.
让大家明白我们可以反击
Oh shit, Brenda
哦 该死 布伦达
Brenda!
布伦达
Frank!
弗兰克
Let’s move boys!
我们行动吧 伙计们
oh… kind of stuck in here, hey girls.
哦…这里面有点挤啊…姑娘们
It’s like I’m gonna… get out… get little air for a second.
我要…出去透透风…
First you smush Sally,
你先是把莎莉弄残了
and then you try to fuck up Red, White and Blue Day for us?
然后还想要搞砸我们的红蓝白节日
Get your hands off me! I gotta get out!
把你们的手拿开 我要离开了
Just chill out, you crazy bitch!
给我淡定点 你个疯婆娘
They’re gonna kill us all!
我们都会死的
Oh fuck fuck… we need to hurry.
擦擦擦擦 我们要赶紧了
The bath salts are primed.
“浴盐”准备完毕
Make it rain.
风行箭雨弓
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
All right, who did it?
好吧 这谁干的
Gary did you threw this fucking toothpick at me man?
加里 这个牙签是不是你扔的
Nothing happened!
什么都没有发生啊
You said this stuff would helped us to defeat them.
你说过这东西能打败他们的
Oh no, we’ve done it to the dude with his head we chopped off.
在断头男身上就很管用呀
She’s been chosen, we have to act!
她被选中了 我们要赶紧行动了
Whoa, God. What is happening?
我去…发生…什么了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
There is no way this is gonna work.
这成功的几率太小了
Have faith.
要有信心
Frank!
弗兰克
Brenda!
布伦达
Let go of me! Let go of me! Oh, God! Oh, God!
放开我…天呐…天呐
Stay away from my sausage, you skank!
离我的小香肠远一点 贱婊砸
Frank.
弗兰克
Brenda. Look, I’m so sorry.
布伦达 听着 我真的很抱歉
I’ve been dealing with this whole thing incredibly poorly.
我做的这一切都太差劲了
You really have. Honestly, it’s been pathetic at times.
确实好差 讲真 有时候事情确实很糟糕
But luckily, it’s not too late. Come on.
不过好在 现在还不算晚 来吧
You see? There is hope!
看到了吗 还是有希望的
Oh, not this guy. No one asked for an encore, asshole.
又是这个家伙 你怎么又回来砸场子了
No, no, don’t worry. I got it this time. This time it’s gonna be good.
别担心 这次我能搞定 一定没问题的
Look, I’m sorry. I wasn’t respectful of your beliefs…
听着 我很抱歉 我之前没能尊敬你们的信仰
and I acted like I had all the answers, but I don’t.
还表现的像个万事通 可并非如此
Nobody knows everything.
人无完人
But what I do know is that together we can fight these monsters…
可我确信的是 如果团结起来 我们就能打败那些怪物
and take control of our own lives.
掌控自己的生活
Yes! Our lives and our bodies!
对 自己的生活和身体
We need to unite and stop focusing on each other’s differences…
我们要求同存异 团结一心
especially in immature and outdated ways.
抛弃不成熟和落伍的旧思想
We have to cooperate…
我们要紧密合作
Oh, no! Pizza!
哦不 披萨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!