弗兰克!拜托不要!
Frank!Please,don’t!
河流把她冲到这里 乔希
The river dumped her here,Josh.
像垃圾一样
Like a piece of garbage.
乔希 对不起 老兄!我搞砸了吧?!
Oh,Josh I’m sorry,buddy!I missed up,you know!
我承认 我搞砸了!
I admit it,I missed up,okay!
我惊慌失措 这是一个疯狂的瞬间
I panicked.It was a moment of madness.
我不知道我慌了
I do not know what to do.
对不起!对不起!
I’m sorry!
这应该是不错的契机…
Good got a Chances…
乔希 我们走吧
Josh,let’s go.
等等…什么?
Wait!What?
乔希?
Josh?
乔希?
Josh?
不!不要留我在这里!不!等等!
No!No!No!you’re not gonna leave me here!No Wait!
做你自己想做的事吧你
You can do whatever you like.
弗兰克!
Frank!
去死吧 弗兰克!
Well fuck you,Frank!
底下可以通
She goes.
有一个狭窄的入口… – 所以…
There is a tight squeeze… – yahh…
但通过以后就很明朗了
But once you get through it,it’s crystal clear.
我们会共用呼吸器
Well we’ll body breathe through the sub.
每次吸一口气 直到换下一口气… – 卡尔怎么办?
One breath each,not shallow breath. – What about Carl?
我去搞定他…
I’ll go get him.
我不能呼吸…
I can’t breathe…
我的背…
It’s…It’s my back…
放我下来 乔希
Put me down,Josh.
你要相信这洞穴 对不对?
Josh,you…you Trust the cave,all right?Trust the cave!
按照河流走 会带你出去
Follow the river.I’ll lead you out.
什么?这样行不通的
What?!no no?!No.We can still make it.
我们共用呼吸器 就像你说的 我们会没事的
And we can body breathe,like you said.It’ll be fine.
他杀死了维多利亚 乔希!
He killed Victoria,Josh!
还有…卢克…他几乎杀了大家!
Luko…he’ll kill all of us!
如果你靠近我 我就杀了你!
you take one step closer,and I’ll fucken kill you!
我们还活着 就是多亏了他
The only reason we’re still breathing is because of him.
乔希 可以…帮我进到水里吗?
Josh,could you…could you get me into the water?
你愿意帮我进到水里吗?
Could you help me into the water?
哦 天啊,哦 天啊…
Oh God,Oh god…
你的本能比我还好
You’ve got better instincts than me.
有些事你必须做的 好吗?
So Listen to them,all right?
你继续前进
You keep going.
别放弃 否则你将会变成我烂人名单的一员
Do not you give up,or you will be back on my shit list.
不 爸爸 我不会离开你
No.Dad,I’m not leaving you here.
你能帮我吗?
Can you…Can you help me?
帮我 这不会花太长时间的
Help me.I don’t want this to take too long.
不!
No!No!No!No!
没事的…
That’s all right…
我要陪着你…
I’ll stay…I’ll stay with you…I will stay…
你会好起来的
You’ll be fine.
嘿 不 你不可以 如果你留下 你会死的
hey no,You stay and you’ll die.
不…
No.
帮助我
Just help me.
我以你为傲 乔希
I’m so proud of you,Josh.
请帮助我
Please help me.
“驾临上都…忽必烈称大可汗”
“In Xanadu did Kubla Khan”
“长乐穹宫…其堂皇溢于敕言:”
“A stately pleasure-dome decree:”
“宫畔漠漠…倾流圣阿尔浮之河”
“Where Alph,the sacred river,ran”
“潜入巨穴…其深深非人子所能觇”
“Through caverns measureless to man”
“坠彼晦海…无天日而阙照”
“Down to a sunless sea”
约书亚…
Joshua…
乔希!
Josh!
是时候了走了
It’s time to go.
到家了吗?
Are we home yet?
快了…
Nearly.
乔治说的是对的
George was right.
我从来不太了解我的爸爸 但我发现 在洞穴里
I never knew my father,but I’ve found him in that cave.
他确实是很棒的家伙 如果你认识他的话…
He was a hell of a fellow,once you get to know him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!