我能靠近得了她!
I can get up to her!
我的天啊!
Christ!
让刀放在一边 维多利亚! – 我可以去帮助她!
Put your knife away,Victoria! – I can climb up there and I can get her!
你懂我说的没?
You understand me!
我能上去救她!
I can get up to her!
维多利亚!…
Victoria!
天哪!
Christ!Jesus Christ!
他妈的…!
Nahhhhhhhhh!
我们该继续前进了
We should keep going.
乔希…
Josh…
维多利亚做了自己的选择
Victoria made her own choices.
她选择到这里来 “经验不足”
All right!,she chose to come down here Without experience,
选择潜水 却”不♥穿♥防寒衣”
Chose to dive without a wet suit
她选择”使用刀子”
She chose to use her knife.
那就是犯了”三个错误”
That’s three big mistakes.
某些地方 你犯了一个错还能逃出算幸运了
In a place alike,you’re lucky get away with one.
现在我们只剩一个呼吸器了
Now we’ve only got one rebreather left.
你这无情的混♥蛋♥!
You heartless bastard.
你真的那么麻木不仁吗?
Have you no decency?
你以为你是谁啊?
Who the hell do you think you are?
我们可以在白天再来致哀
We can mourn her in the daylight.
但必须继续前进
We gotta get on.
你什么时候变成这样? – 听着…
Since when did you become like this? – Look…
乔希…
Josh…
我知道我可能没做好父亲的职责 好吗?
I know I have not been any thing of a father to you.All right…
我不是个肯安分的伴侣 这是事实
I’m not up there for a stop mate.that is the fact.
唱片 汽车 再多的东西…
CDs,cars,and mortgages…
我永远也不会成为你母亲需要的人…
I could never be what your mother needed…
…或者是你需要的人
…or probably what you needed.
为什么…
Why…?!
…为何要选洞穴探勘?
…Why caves?
这里下面 我做的事情会更有意义
Down here,I can make sense of this.
明白我的意思吗?
Can you see waht I mean?
这就像我的教堂般…
It’s like my church.
我可以拿一面镜子大声说:这就是我自己
I can hold a mirror up and say:”This is who I am”.
我不想死 爸爸
I do not want to die,Dad.
我不希望死在这里
I do not want to die down here.
没事的…
It’s alright…
没关系 老兄!
It’s alright,mate!
你不会死
You’re not gonna die.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们会离开这里 好吗? – 是的
I’m gonna get you out of here,all right? – Yab.
好
Good.
让我们继续前进
Let’s keep moving.
天哪!别又来了…
Jesus Christ!Not that again.
好…我们在这里休息一下
All right,We rest up here for awhile.
我会用这仅存的呼吸器穿越水中 看另一边可通哪里
Then I’ll take the last rebreather run through,see if she goes.
然后 我会回来找你 乔希
Then I’ll come back to get you,Josh.
然后再换你 卡尔 好吗? – 当然 弗兰克 你说了算
And later you,Carl,yab? – Sure,Frank.Whatever what say.
爸爸!卡尔抢了呼吸器!
Dad!Carl is taking the rebreather!
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
他可能不回头吧
He’s not gonna come back.
那个混♥蛋♥!
You son of a bitch!
该死的!
Fuck!
快点啊!
Come on!
爸爸!
Dad!
灯坏了吗? – 是的
Is it dead? – Yab.
这条隧♥道♥如果不通 你还是得回头
Well The tunnel could choke Then he’d have to come back.
隧♥道♥如果不通?反正我们是死定了
If the tunnel chokes,we’re dead anyway.
而现在该怎么办?
So what do we do now?
我不知道…
I do not know…
我累了 我需要休息
I’m tired.I need to rest.
你是什么意思?我们必须回去 你会发现另一个出口
What are you talking about?We have to go back.You’ll find another way out.
你什么意思?
What’s wrong with you?
你让我想起我自己
You remind me of me.
妈的!
Shit!
蝙蝠粪便!
Bat Shit!
你认为这有路出去吗?
You think there’s a way out?
我怀疑蝙蝠应该没有飞这么远
I’m guessing the bats didn’t swim down here.
“驾临上都…忽必烈称大可汗”
“In Xanadu did Kubla Khan”
“长乐穹宫…其堂皇溢于敕言:”
“A stately pleasure-dome decree ”
你在念什么?
What’s that?
柯立芝
Coleridge.
非常深奥啊
Very abstrusely
然而 当他写下的时候是个隐君子
Well He was on drugs when he write it.
我不知道你喜欢诗歌♥
I did not you’re into poetry.
我不喜欢
I’m not.
你妈妈喜欢
Your mother was.
教教我吧?
Teach it for me.
“驾临上都…忽必烈称大可汗”
“In Xanadu did Kubla Khan”
“驾临上都…忽必烈称大可汗”
“In Xanadu did Kubla Khan”
“长乐穹宫…其堂皇溢于敕言:”
“A stately pleasure-dome decree ”
“长乐穹宫…其堂皇溢于敕言:”
“A stately pleasure-dome decree ”
“宫畔漠漠…倾流圣阿尔浮之河” – “宫畔漠漠…倾流圣阿尔浮之河”
“Where Alph,the sacred river,ran ” – “Where Alph,the sacred river,ran ”
“潜入巨穴…其深深非人子所能觇” – “潜入巨穴…其深深非人子所能觇”
“Through caverns measureless to man” – “Through caverns measureless to man”
上去 踩着我上去
Get up there.Climb up to me.
给我你的手!
Give me your hand!
妈的! – 好样的!好啊…
Fuck! – Bravo!
该死 我的灯熄了
Oh.I have turned off the light.
好…
Christ!…
妈的!好吧…
Ah Shit!Okay…
我们该休息一下…
You should rest up.
爸爸 我可以看到你耶
Dad,I can see you.
这显然不是我们可以常来爬的地方
Well,we’re not climbing out of here.
也不是天天都能看到的! – 一辆坦克?
Well,that’s something you don’t see every day. – A tank?
一辆血腥的坦克?!
A bloody tank?!
日本人的 战争期间随处可见
Japanese.They were all over this place during the war.
这是两栖式的
Amphibious.
这意味着我们已接近海岸
We must be pretty near the coast.
也许洞穴就在他们脚下崩塌
The cave must have collapsed underneath them.
你觉得有人幸存吗? – 似乎不多
You think anyone survived? – Doesn’t look like it.
好啦…
Well there you go.
就跟你说吧?
I told you!
我们可以留在这里 你知道 希望有人找到我们
We could stay here,you know.hope that someone finds us.
“假设”他们有在搜寻我们的话?
Assuming they are looking for us.
“假设”…是所有狗屁倒灶之母!
Assumptions is the mother of all fuckups.
是曾听过啦!
That’s sounds familiar.
我们已如此接近…它却还在取笑我们似的
Man we are so close…Now she is teasing us.
别当作针对个人 现在我们在这里还有重要的事
Oh,don’t take it personally.We are here now and that the main thing.
现在该怎么办?留在这里或更深入前进?
So What would we do?do we Stay here or do we push on?
你决定
You decide.
“弗兰克和乔希到此一游”
FRANK AND JOSH WERE HERE.SEE Ya!
爸爸 我发现河流了!
Hey Dad,I found the river!
差点滑倒…
Lost my grip.
你多小心一点…
Well,You should be more careful.
是卡尔的…
Carl…
它是空的
Nah…empty.
他死了
Dead.
这条河冲刷这里的一切通道
The river has flushed everything here like a sewer.
是的…咳…这里有点臭…
Yeah…it stinks in here.
乔希?弗兰克?是你们吗?伙计!
Josh?Frank?is that you guys?
感谢上帝!感谢上帝!
Oh,oh Thank God!
卡尔…
Carl…
搞什么东西?
What the fuck?
你到底在想什么?
Where the hell were you thinking?
我本来想回头找你的 我真会回头的 真的!
Well,I was gonna come back for you guys.I would have come back.
我会回头的 你知道的!但我的氧气用完了
I would’ve,you know!I just ran out of air.
拜托!你还有一些食物吗? – 是的 当然
Please!Do you got any food? – Yeah,of course.
谢谢!
Oh..Thank you!Thank you!
弗兰克!请不要过去那里
Frank!Please do not go over there,Frank!.