乔治 你没事吧?
George,you all right?
我很好!
I’m fine!
你继续前进吧!
You go on up ahead!
乔治!
George!
你没事吧?
Are you alright?
是的!.
Aye!.
我曾告诉你 我跟你老爸有段时间很糟吗?
Did I ever told you about the time your dad really fucked up?!
没有
No.
我们探索一些我们发现的岩洞
We were Checking out these caves on Malabo we found.
放眼望去那里什么也没有
And There was nothing out there,as far as the eye can see,
除了一个大洞 感觉好像一事无成
is this bloody great big hole,in the out of nowhere.
于是 弗兰克就把车停在洞穴的边缘 这样我们好绑上引导绳
So,Frank parks the truck up to the edge of it.so we can tie off the guide line.
明白吧? – 是的
Right? – Right.
然后我们开始潜水 等我们要出去时…
We did the dive,we swimming back out…
…突然 我们的入口处被一辆车给堵塞
…and suddenly there is a vehicle blocking the entrance.
在水深六十尺的地方?!
60 feet under water!
然后我想:这车牌号♥码挺熟悉的
I’m thinking:”Shit!that license plate looks familiar.”
这该死的傻瓜应该要记得拉手煞车的
Gone and left the hand break off.Dam son of bitch
是我们把车子一起拖到在山洞出口里的
The bull is dragged back into the cave with us.
后来不得不打破后车窗 我们才能游回去
We had to smash open the back window just so we can swim out
喔…!
Huh…!
然后 这混♥蛋♥竟走了一整天二十哩…
Then,the boor bastard had to walk 30 mile a head…
…二十哩路 只是为了给我们找援助
…20 mile just to go get some help.
他就是这样的家伙 你的父亲 如果你多了解他
humf..!.He’s a hell of a fellow your old man,once you get to know him.
帮我拿一会儿这个
Hold thing for me a little while.
我实在需要喘口气
I just need to catch my breath.
来吧…
Go on…
去吧
Go.
妈的!
Fuck!yab yab.
上去后想做啥?
How are you holding up?
来个热水澡和一杯白兰地就很满足了
Hot bath and a brandy and I’ll be fine.
卡尔!我们在顶部稍作休息 好吗? – 听起来不错!
Carl!We’ll take a break once we hit the top,all right? – Sounds good!
乔治在哪里?
Where’s George?
他在后面休息一下 他说会赶上来
He’s aah…he’s back there somewhere taking a break.He said he’d catch up with us.
乔治!
George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
George!
爸爸 怎么了? – 他在哪里失联的?
Dad,what is going on? – Where did you see him last?
不知道… – 在哪里?
wa,I do not know… – Where?
他没带背包 他不希望拖慢我们
he’s got The Bends.he doesn’t want to slow us down slow us down.
瞧!我看到他的呼吸器!
Dad,his rig is right up!…
乔治 我知道你在做啥!乔治 你在哪里?
George,I know what are you doing!George,where are you?
乔治!
George!
天啊!
Oh Jesus!
爸爸!
Dad!
天啊!
Oh God!
(乔治到此一游)
GEORGE WAS HERE
乔治 你在哪里?该死!
George,where are you?Damn it!
乔治!你不需这么做的!
George!You don’t have to do this!
乔治!
George!
乔治 你在哪里?
George,where are you?
关了灯光
Turn that light off.
来吧 乔希 我们还没拍到放国家地理杂♥志♥封面上的照片
Come on,Josh.We will make the cover of National Geographic,yeah!
你在干什么?
Hey,…hey…What the fuck are you doing?

Dad
当我们想尽办法离开这里 不是只想当个导游而已
When they pull our bodies out of this place,There is not gonna be any tourist shot.
不适合我 也不适合我的儿子!
Not of me and not of my boy!
明白了吗?
Understood?
别管他 法兰克!
Get off,Frank!
天啊..,哦!
God..,oah!
你好吗 亲爱的? – 天啊!
You okay,baby? – Jesus Christ!
你还真享受这种生活 对不对?
You’re actually enjoying this,aren’t you Frank?Hmmmmf?!
把生死的决定放手中 想扮演神吗?…
Making life or death decisions,playing the God…
这里是没有神的
There is no God down here.
这个地方不给我们任何的宽待 不管是你是我
This place does not give a rat’s ass about you or me.
或任何人
Or any of us.
我们仅仅像灰尘斑点一样的过往来去
We are a bits of dust passing through…
卡尔…
Carl…
乔治已经走了 – 你什么意思?
George has gone. – Oh,what do you mean gone?
他吐♥血♥了 应该是得了减压病吧!
He fizzed up.Decompression sickness.
走了…
He’s gone…
对不起 弗兰克
Oh,Jesus.I’m sorry,Frank.
抱歉 妈的!妈的…
I’m sorry.oh Shit!
来吧 跟上!乔希 维多利亚!
Come on,keep up!Josh,Victoria!
底下还真像是个巨大的研磨器 – 妈的!
That’s a meat grinder down there. – Shit!
也许我错过了什么 之前的任何隧♥道♥或什么?
Maybe we missed something.One of those tunnels back there…
还是循着河流走到海洋吧
No.we follow the river,all the way to the ocean.
也许我们应该回去 等到水位稍退
Maybe we should head back,wait for the water to subside water
也许能找到另一个出口
So we can find another way out.
你去做你想要的吧 但乔希和我会走在一起的!
Carl,you can do whatever you like.Josh and I going down here.
我们能不能投票表决呢?
Can’t we least take a vote on it?
好吧 让我们的投票 我们两个两个 我们该怎么办?
All right,let’s vote on it.two against two.now What do we do?
停止这种无聊举动了!
Come on,enough of this pull shit!
我们折返好了 检查这些隧♥道♥一下
Let’s go back,check on those tunnels.
不!等等…!
No!Wait!
最好我们还是聚在一起较好 – 好
It’s best to stick together. – Okay.
我希望你是对的 弗兰克
You better be right,Frank.
有一个突出的岩块在我们下面 也许可用一个镙钉固定住
there’s a niche below us,if I can get a cam in there.
我们需要一个锚栓来固定 好让我可以到达另一边
I am gonna need an anchor,So I could reverse around the other side.
弗兰克 我都快♥感♥觉不到我的手指了
Frank,I can hardly feel my fingers.
爸爸 这似乎很复杂 让我来做吧?
Dad,it looks pretty tricky,you should let me do it.
不…绝对不可以
No.Absolutely not.
让他去做吧?弗兰克
Let him do it,Frank.
你儿子是我们里面最好的攀登者
Your son is the best climber we have.
好了
Aye.
小心点 拜托
you be careful.Please.
一切尽在掌握中啦
I have control.
你锚定在岩缝了没? – 是的!
Have you clipped it? – Roger that!
我想要多一些绳子
All right,give me some slack.
方便让我跳更远
I’m gonna have to improvise this last phase.
好啊!
Yes!
你没事吧?
Are you good?
我没事! – 非常好 好样的 孩子!
I’m good! – Good.good boy!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
注意她身上的绳索!
get that light off her!
天哪!
Jesus Christ!
撑着点 宝贝!
Hang on,honey!
维多利亚!尽量不要动! – 发生什么事了呢?
Victoria!Try not to move! – What going on?
她的头发卡住索环了!
Her hair caught in a rack!
天哪!
Jesus Christ!
撑着点 宝贝!
Hang on there,honey!
撑住啊!
Hang on!
约书亚 回去吧!离开那条绳索!
Joshua,go back!Get off that line!
它支撑不了重量的!
It won’t back your weight!
救命啊!
Help me!
撑着点 维克!我们来了! – 维多利亚 听我说!
Hang on there Vic!We’re coming! – Victoria,listen to me!
我将会转移你的重量 你试着找脚部的支撑点
I’m gonna transfer your weight.try to get a foot hold.
我快撑不住了!
I can’t get a hold!
天啊 维克!我们必须想点办法!
Oh Christ!You have to do something!
我就来! – 哦 你不可以!
all right,I’m Coming up! – You’re not!
你留在这里 好让我们拟定计策
You’re Staying here until we work out a plan.
别惊慌!
Victoria,Do not panic!
撑着点啊 维多利亚!
Hang on,Victoria!
听我说!我知道你现在很痛!
Victoria,Listen to me!I know you in a lot of pain!
但你必须待在那里! – 帮我!
But you have to stay there! – Help me!
别做傻事 直到我们丢绳索给你 懂吗?
Do nothing until we can get around after you,You understand?
我想把我的头发割断!
I’m gonna cut my hair free!
不!不要使用刀!
No!Do not use a knife!
把刀拿开
Put the knife away?
刀子不要靠近绳索!
Take that knife away from the rope!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!