我们还有几个小时 直到这个地方被完全淹没
We have a few hours before this place is under water.
弗兰克 如果到时交接口也被淹没呢?
Frank,what if the air bell through the restriction is flooded?
也许你应该先送探测机器 去检查看看
Maybe you should send the ROV through to check it out.
不会被淹没的
I won’t be flooded.
天啊 乔治 万一他是错的呢?
Jesus George,what if he’s wrong?
那我们最好开始会长出鳃来…老兄
Then we sure start growing gills,Mate.
这不是我的面具 我的面具在哪里?
This is not my mask.Where’s my mask?
该死的!
God damn it!
乔治 来帮我一下!
George,give me a hand!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
没有防寒衣 你会失温的 只有这件适合你
Without a suit,you’ll go hypothermic.This is the only one that will fit you.
去你的!我根本不会潜水
Huh…Fuck that!Can’t even dive
我无法做到 所有这些…
I cannot do this.Any of this…
你可以做到 因为你必须这样做 好吗?
You can this,because you have to do this,all right?
你会游泳吧?
You can swim,Can’t you?!
如果你会呼吸 那么你就会潜水
You can breathe,then you can dive.
乔治会一直陪着你
George will be with you all the way.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
我以为乔治不再潜水了?
I thought George couldn’t dive anymore.
我把他的退休取消了
We’re taking him out of retirement.
好…好…重点来了 弗兰克 没有时间脱下她的防寒衣了
OK,well…boat oars are tides,Frank.There is no time to take off her suit defence.
你必须教我怎么使用呼吸器
Show me how to use the rebreather.
听我说! – 不 你才听我说!弗兰克
Listen to me! – No,you listen to me Frank!
我宁可忍♥受冰冷活着 也不要穿着死人衣服取暖
I’d rather be cold and alive than Warm and dead.
告诉我该怎么办!
So,show me what to do!
你会需要它的 – 我穿这样很好 弗兰克
You’ll need it. – So I’m fine in this,Frank.
告诉我该怎么做 因为我不想穿上死人的防寒衣
Show me what to do,because I do not wearing a wet suit of a dead person.
给她一个面罩
Get her a mask.
潜水第一条规则 永远不要憋住呼吸
The first rule of diving.Never hold your breath.
你在墨西哥跳水之前有生病 对不对?
You’ve been Bent Before bathing in Mexico,right?
在墨西哥?相反的是在马来西亚 在墨西哥 我倒是得了淋病
Mexico?Fucken Malaysia.Mexico is where I got the Chlam.
爸爸!
Dad!
把你的医药箱拿来 我发现了卢克
Bring your medical kit.It’s Luko.
我去拿 弗兰克 你过去
I’ll get it Frank.You go.
他还活着
He Is still alive.
乔治 我们还有吗♥啡♥吗?
George,we have morphine?
没有…什么都没有
No.nothing
情况有多糟?
How bad is it?
乔治 把乔希带走
George,take Josh away.
你要做什么? – 我们恐怕也无计可施
What you gonna do? – There is nothing we can do.
你是什么意思?我们必须做点事情吧
What do you mean?You have to do something.
乔希 他身体的每一根骨头都断了
Josh,he’s broken every bone in his body.
也无法在嘴里含着呼吸器
All right,He cannot Hold the rig in his mouth.
我们不能放着让他死 – 我也从来没有计划这样
You can’t just leave him here to die. – I can’t and can’t he too.
不 不…
No,No…no…
你没有权利这样做
You have no…,You have no right to do This.
你们真是没概念 是吧?
You people have no idea,Do you?
你跟根本搞不清楚!
You have no idea!
他生命里不是只想舒服度日 而是真的去体验冒险
You spend your lives wrapped in comfort,you want to play of being adventurous.
是到终点了
Well this is it.
嗯 走吧 维克
Ok,Come on Vic.Come on.
乔治…
George…
来吧 哥们 没事的
Come on mate,it’s all right.
没关系的 伙计(外语:安心上路吧…)
It’s all right,my friend.
那边的情况怎么样?
How does it look down there?
顺得很
A walk in the park.
你必须关闭气阀
Closing the valve down,All right.
当你脱下后 仍然保持关闭 好吗?
When you take it off,it stays closed,Yes?!
到这里来
Come here you.
紧跟着引导绳 别放手
You stay on the guide line,all right.Do not let go of it.
还记得怎么清洁面罩玻璃吗?
Remember how clear your mask?
是的 卡尔告诉了我一切
Yeah,Yeah,Carl instruct me through this whole again.
非常好 我也不会向你解释两次
Good.Now you get to hear it twice.
保持气阀的关闭
Keep the mouthpiece no close to valve.
如果呼吸孔进水 一切都结束了
If you flood the breathing loop,it’s all over.
在浮出水面前我们将有一小时以上的时间减压
We’ll have over an hour of decompressing stops before we can surface
记住弗兰克说过的 有关于减压病吗?
Remember what you told Frank about decompression sickness?The Bends,Right?!
如果你想待在减压室 你会搞砸一整天 相信我
If you get Bent down there it’s going to ruin your whole day,believe me.
绿灯是良好的 红色是不好的
Green light is good,Red light is bad.
不断检查你的高压氧状态PPO2 – 爸爸 我明白了
I’ll monitor your BP R% too. – Dad,I get.OK?!
好的
All right.
跟我保持在同一深度
Stay at the same depth as me
否则 你的血液将如啤酒泡沫般沸腾
Or your blood is gonna fizz up like a dropped can of bier.
真棒…
Nice…
注意了!
All right,listen up!
这一路将会不太好走的
Visibility is gonna be stern to shit.N- a big deal to have visibility.
一直保持在引导绳附近
So stay on the guide line at all times.
我来殿后押队
I’ll bring up the rear.
维多利亚排最后一个
Victoria is the last one through that restriction.
什么?
What?
因为你一恐慌 每个在你身后的都会死
If you panic in that squeeze,anyone behind you is dead.
你会没事的 – 我们在另一边碰面
You’ll be fine. – Oye,See you on the other side.
他应该挑更好听的形容词讲的
He could’ve picked better choice of words.
(你可以的!)
YOU CAN do it.
滚蛋?!
Fuck?!
卡尔在哪里?
Where’s Carl?
卡尔在哪里?
Where’s Carl?
我们将提高你的体温 – 她快失温了
We gonna raise your body temperature. – She is hypothermic.
乔希 把太空毯弄好
Josh,Get this face blanket.
好的
Yeah
来吧 双臂交叉抱着!
Cross your arms,cross your arms!
卡尔!卸下装备 需要你来陪她回温
Carl!Get here and get your kit off,you gonna be under here with her.
快点!
Come on,get a move man!
乔治 戴上你的氧气面罩 – 我没事
George,Get on oxygen. – No,I’m fine.
戴上你的氧气面罩!
Get on oxygen!
没关系 亲爱的 我来了 – 乔希 太空毯在哪里?
It’s okay,babe.I’m coming. – Josh,where is that blanket?
很好 干得好!
Good,here you go!
我准备好了
I got you,I got you.
就是这样 哦 亲爱的…
Here you go,Ohhh baby…
你会没事的
You gonna be ok.
希望你不讨厌这样做 亲爱的
If you get it hit,baby.
你给我过来
Come here you.
如果你再流口水 对我就没有用了
You are no use to me If you fizz up again.
如果灯光用完了 意味着你也没有时间了
All right,If we run out of light,we run out of time.
保持电池电力且休息一下
Conserve your batteries,get some rest.
我仍然感觉不到我的脚…
I still can’t feel my feet.
我说我会照顾你 – 是啊 有什么好玩的
I told I’ll take care of you,babe? – hum,Yeah fun times.
爸爸!
Dad!
我早该穿她的防寒衣的 – 没事的 你做得很好
I should’ve worn her suit. – Hey,you did great.
你还活着
You’re alive.
明白了吗?无论发生什么事 千万绝对别放弃
You understand no matter what happens,you never ever give up.
嘿…我们应该在等待的时间里 先探勘一下这个区段
Hey Frank,we should explore this section while we’re waiting.
看能否找到一条出路
it might be a way out.
找什么? – 救援队
Waiting for what? – Waiting for rescue party.
这里没有救援队 大概只有寻尸队
There is no rescues down here only body recoveries.
地面上的人♥大♥概都认为我们都死了
Everyone out there already thinks we are dead.
别担心 没事的
Don’t worry about it.It’s fine.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我很好 – 真的吗?
I’m right. – Yeah?
只是去撒泡尿
Just taking a leak.
她离开了
And she goes.
现在 我很好
Now I’m right.
我说我们该静候等待
I still think we should sit and wait.
是的 我们应该有足够的食物可撑个几天
Yeah,we could’ve enough food for next Couple of days.
几天之内 这个洞穴将被淹没
Couple of days,This cave gonna be underwater.
你明白吗?
Understand?
我们该循着河流往海洋出去
We follow the river and get to the ocean.
走这边!
OK,this way!
你确定吗? – 不…
Are you sure? – No.
来吧!
Come on!