通信系统坏了
All right the Coms.are down.
J.D.里兹 我要你回去 让大家知道我们就要出来了
J.D.,Liz,I want you to head back up.let everyone know,we are coming out.
我需要每个人的参与 直到早上连同设备一起移出
We gonna need all hands down here in the morning to hold the rest of the gear out.
好吧 J.D 你…
Ok J.D you…
我跟他们一起走 – 是的 不错 去吧!
I’m going with them. – Yeah,that’s right you Go!
当你出去后 找到直升机并离开这里!
And when you get up there,Find that chopper to pick you out!
随你啦!
Fine!
拜托 弗兰克 饶了那个孩子好吗?
Jesus Christ,Frank,give the kid a break,would you?!.
我建议你…还是少管闲事
I suggest you keep out of this.
我最好跟他一起去 这孩子心烦意乱不便攀登吧
I should go with him,the boy is too upset to climb.
好吧…
All right…
跟他们一起去吧 谢谢你
Yeah ok,you go..Thank you.
保持冷静 我会告诉他 – 什么东西?你是他的老板耶
Don’t worry about it,I got this. – I think you said you are his boss.
住手!
Stop!
仔细听着
Listen.
那到底是什么? – 我们最好还是继续前进
What the hell was? – We better keep moving.
这会通到哪里呢?
Where will it leads?
我们随时都可以去探查看看 等天亮了以后
we could always go and check it out first thing in the morning.
只有我们两个人去 弗兰克 意下如何?
Just you and me,Frank.What do you say?
里兹 快上来! – 好
Liz,get up there! – Okay.
我会尝试联♥系♥地面基地
I’ll radio surface Base.
里兹 跟上来! – 来了!
Liz,get up there! – Coming!
那到底是什么东西啊?
What the fuck is that?
河流
The river.
地面基地… – 它折回来了
Surface base… – It’s returning
地面基地 你听见了吗?
Surface base,Do you copy?
登上绳索 – 有人听到我吗? – 快 – 有人听到我吗?
Get on the rob. – Can you hear me!. – come on. – Can you hear me?
有人听到吗? – 坚持住
Can you hear me? – Hang on
前进基地!爸爸!你听到我了吗?
Forward base!Dad!Dad!Do You hear me?
乔希 情况不妙 最好放下吧
Josh.Not good.Down better.
地面基地 听到请回话
Surface base,Do you copy?
呼叫地面基地 听到请回话?!
Surface base,come in?can you hear me?!
妈的!
Shit!
乔希 是你吗?
Josh,is that you?
吉姆!
Jim!
我们正在交会口 这到底是怎么回事?
Jim!We are just through What going on?
感谢上帝!
Oh Thank Christ!
你现在快把队伍带走
Look You got to pull the team out right now!
风暴转变成了飓风了!
The storm is turning into a cyclone!
不 不…底下还有人但通讯设备挂了
No,no no…the others is still down there The Coms are down.
乔希 快离开!
Josh,get out of there now!the place…
糟糕!
Fuck!
乔希 听到了吗?
Josh.do you copy?
这是怎么回事? – 快点!
What the hell is happening? – Hurry up!
我爸和其他人呢?
What about dad and the others?
我们不能再待在这里
We cannot help them from here.
我们必须返回到地面 再组织救援任务
We gotta get back to the surface,organize a rescue.
救援任务?不!我们不能就这样留下他们在那里
a Rescue?!No!We cannot just leave them down there.
莉兹!
Liz!
别乱动!
I think it’s Stopping!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我很好!
I’m Ok!
让我们冲破这水流 我们得马上离开这里!
There is a break in the flow,we have to get out of here.Now!
卡尔在哪里?
Where’s Carl?
发生了什么事?
What is going on?
我们得离开这里 – 是啊…
We gotta get out of here. – Yeah…
卡尔在哪里?
Where’s Carl?
来吧 乔希! – 这是怎么回事?
Come on,Josh! – What the hell is going on?
快点! – 你在干什么?
Hurry! – Josh,What the fuck are you doing?
快上来! – 来吧!
Get up here! – Come on!
抓住你的绳子!
Tie up the rope
我不行…
I can not.
乔希 加油!
Josh,come on!
我不能留下他
I cannot leave him.
快 乔希!
Hurry Josh.
该死的!
Oh Shit!
乔希 快上来这里!现在!
Josh,get up here!Now!
他们走了!我们走吧!
They’re gone!Let’s go!
景色还真伟大…什么事?
Man that was great…What?
我们不会成功的!
You will never make it!
弗兰克!
Frank!
帮助维多利亚爬上梯子!
Get Victoria on that ladder!
随后跟上 弗兰克!
We are behind you,Frank!
小心点!
Watch your self!
谁在那里?
Oye,Who’s there?
爸爸?
Dad?
约书亚 你在这里做什么?
Joshua,what the fuck are you doing here?
爸爸!
Dad!
这个洞穴正在淹没! – 真的吗?
The cave is flooding! – You think?
听着!我们需要固定延长绳索 你能做到吗?
Listen me!We need you to link!Can you do that?
是的 是…
Yeah,yeah…
固定了吗? – 是的
Is it Go!? – Yeah.
快点!我们有了延长绳!
Wait!I got a rope!
绳结打好!准备好了!你是安全的!来吧!
Closely tied?I’ll take your sex,go!
好了…快点!
Pull it!
一次走一步 懂了吗?
That’s it.Take one step at the time.You got it.
继续前进!
She is climbing!
慢慢的…小心点…
Nice and easy…
上啊 上啊…
Go baby go…
你干得太棒了!
You’re doing great!
继续 上吧!
keep climbing.Coming on!
拉好绳索!
Fight the weight!
来了! – 来吧!
Keep coming! – Come on!
不要停!
Keep moving!
就这样!快到了!
That’s it,you got it!
维多利亚!你会战胜这洞穴的!
Victoria!You gonna take a big hit now!
准备好!你会没事的
Ready yourself!You’ll be fine.
上吧 宝贝!
Go,baby!
对了!继续上!
That’s it!Keep going!
好样的!你做得很好
Bravo!You’re doing great.
停!停!石头移♥动♥了!
Stop!Stop,It moving!
快下去!
go back down!
他妈的!
Fuck that!
还好吗? – 是的
You all right? – Yeah.
坚持住 好吗?
Hold on,Okay.
维克!
Vic!
乔希!
Josh!
约书亚!你在哪里?
Joshua!Where are you?
天啊!维克!
Ohh god!Vic!
我的天啊 维克!你没事吧?
You did great,Vic!you okay?
不!
No!
天啊!不!
God!No!
约书亚!快去找 卢克!
Joshua!…Luko!Get Luko!
卢克!
Luko!
维克 跟我说话!
Vic,talk to me!
你好吗? – 我没事
Are you good? – I’m fine.
卢克?
Luko?
乔治 我们走吧
George,let’s go.
小心急流!
Watch this going!
卡尔…
Carl…
乔希!快离开那里!
Josh!Get him out of there!
乔希!快来!
Josh!let it go!
随他去吧!
Leave him!
你已经尽力了 好吗?
You did everything you could,all right?
该死!那个出口…妈的!
Shit the exit!,Shit!
我们返回前进基地
We are heading back down to forward base.
你会发现另一个出口的…
You’ll find another way out…
…由交接口通道
…through the restriction
把”有用的”一切东西带上
Grab anything you see that it’s useful.
我说:”有用的”是指 绳索 电池 呼吸器…
I said “useful.” Robes,batteries,rebreathers…