posts airborne.
让我加入你吧
Let me join you.
洲际弹道飞弹设定
ICMs set to
最大破坏值
maximum yield.
你知道吗 当我们第一次到兰利
You know, when you first came to Langley,
兰利 美国中♥央♥情报局本部所在地 位于弗吉尼亚州
我没想到
I didn’t think l’d be able to do it.
我能够抵御吐露身份的诱惑
I didn’t think I’d be able to
向你表白
resist the temptation to say something.
接着你碰到了迈克
Then you met Mike and,
一切都变了
well, things changed.
让我加入你
Let me join you.
那些日子历历在目 我却一直不知情
All these years right in front of me and I never knew.
让我加入你
Let me join you.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
众人都认为已死的人奇迹似地复活了
The man we thought was dead has made a resurrection that is miraculous.
梅特维耶夫总统还健在
President Matveyev is alive.
回到俄♥罗♥斯♥现场 你正看到的是
We’re going to Russia. What you are seeing
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统梅特维耶夫的实时画面
are live pictures of Russian president Matveyev
他正抵达莫斯科郊外机场 这太令人惊讶了
arriving at the airport outside of MoscoW. This is astonishing.
据医生介绍 梅特维耶夫总统的”死”
According to his doctors, President Matveyev’s mistaken death
归咎于一种蜘蛛毒引起的
is attributed to a temporary paralysis
暂时性麻痹
from a toxin derived from spider venom.
以上是为没能看到现场报道的观众朋友作的一次简明新闻
A recap for those who may not have been following the events of the day…
至少我我没弄错
At least I was right.
我一直感到 我们在朝鲜已经失去你了
I had a feeling we’d lost you back there in North Korea.
我能看出来当迈克来救你的时候 你是如此地感动
I could see how moved you were by Mike’s little white-knight routine.
你本该招募他
You were supposed to recruit him, Ev,
而不是爱上他
not fall in love with him.
那就是为什么我叫奥尔洛把他带走
That’s why I told Orlov to pick him up.
顺便问一下迈克怎么样了
By the way, how is Mike?
奥尔洛死了
Orlov is dead.
真是个好消息
Well, that’s good news.
省了我的麻烦
Saved me the trouble.
我感觉如果你对他施压太重 会被中♥央♥情报局发现身份
I had to practically twist his arm to get him to blow your cover at the ClA.
你明白吗 他当时想让你置身事外
You see, he wanted you to come out of this thing alive.
你需要有人做替罪羊
But you needed somebody to take the blame.
我成了那个替罪羊
I’m the patsy.
我成了英雄
And I’m the hero.
恭喜你 伊芙
Congratulations, Ev.
你就快闻名于世了
You’re about to become famous.
要求身份认证
Identity confirmation requested.
要求身份认证
Identity confirmation requested.
身份认证
Identity confirmed.
义勇兵三型洲际弹道导弹 电力满载
Minuteman III ICBMs’ batteries up to power.
授权已完成99%
Authorization, 99 percent.
快
Go!
允许发射 允许发射
Permissive action links initiated.
核潜舰待命
Trident submarines at firing readiness.
请求许可发射
Permission to launch.
请求许可发射
Permission to launch.
趴在地上
Get down on the floor, now!
给我趴下
I said now!
发射请求终止 系统正在恢复
Launch sequence aborted. Systems restored.
-快 快 -举起手来
– Move, move, move! – Show me your hands!
-趴下 -你是谁
– Get down! – What is your name, sir?
我是中♥央♥情报局的西奥多·温特 先帮总统
I’m Theodore Winter, ClA. Help the president.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生 能听到吗
Mr. President, can you hear me?
-别动 – 急救小组马上到
– Hold still. – EMT’s on the way.
送裹尸袋来 至少有七人死亡
Make sure they got body bags. At least seven.
她穿着防弹背心
She’s wearing a vest.
五分钟后会议室见 我要整理一下
I’ll meet you in five minutes. I wanna get cleaned up.
我要她单独关一间房♥
And I want her alone in a room.
如果还有其他间谍 她得供出来
If there are other KAs out there, I want her talking.
她受过训练 不管用什么方法都不会招供的
She won’t talk. She’s trained not to, no matter what we do to her.
如果我们想找到那些人必须靠自己
If we’re gonna find these people, we gotta do it.
有人已经动手 至少清了一部分
Somebody already did. At least some of them.
在东河船上 死了十二个 包括奥尔洛
Barge on the East River. Twelve dead, including Orlov.
东河 美国纽约州东南部的海峡
是谁干的呢
Who did that?
不知道 法医正在验尸
Don’t know. Forensics are on it.
我去整理一下 马上回来
I’m gonna get cleaned up. I’ll be right back.
你受伤了 先生 坐下吧 我们会照顾你
Well, sir, you’re injured. Why don’t you have a seat? We’ll take a look at you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
伤口很深
Pretty good gash there.
里面有玻璃
Looks like you got a piece of glass in there.
她又杀人了
She killed someone else.
温特死了 是泰德·温特 请赶紧过来 长官
It’s Winter. It’s Ted Winter, sir. You better get up here.
快看看他
Check him. Check him!.
检查生命迹象
Checking vitals.
摸不到脉搏
I’m not getting a pulse. I’m not getting much.
坐下
Sit down.
你在飞行的十五分钟里看好她
She’s yours for 15 minutes during the flight.
-把手给我 -接下来移交联邦调查局
– Give me your hands. – Then she’s the FBl’s.
为什么要杀他
Why’d you kill him?.
因为必须有人去做
Because somebody had to.
什么意思
What?!
我这样做 你就会相信人们说的那套了
By this, I take it you think everybody is who they say they are.
奥尔洛进来的时候你已经知道有问题了
You knew something was wrong the moment Orlov walked in.
我也这样想
So did I.
只是那时还不知道到底怎么回事
We just didn’t know what it was.
-温特做的 -为什么是温特
– Winter did. – Winter?
你希望我相信 温特想要发射导弹
You expect me to believe that Winter was gonna launch the missiles
而你拯救了世界吗
and you saved the world?
我确实希望你能这么想
I would like you to believe that, yeah.
这是个很严重的指控
That’s a big accusation.
反正
Well,
他已经死了 所以死无对证
he’s dead now so he can”t defend himself.
我想你只能自己做判断了
I guess you’ll just have to decide for yourself.
还有多少你这样的特工
How many more like you are there?
我这样的吗
Like me?
没有了
None.
像他那样的呢
Like him?.
多到你或我都无法独自面对
More than you or I can handle alone.
难道你真认为 一个训练有素的前苏特工
You really think a trained Soviet agent
会杀不死近在咫尺的俄♥国♥总统吗
couldn’t kill the Russian president at point-blank range if she wanted to?
或者 这样想想看
Or you, for that matter.
在葬礼上我本可以杀了你 但没有
I could’ve killed you at the funeral and I didn’t.
你向我投降因为你别无选择
You surrendered to me because I gave you no choice.
你最清楚
You know better.
我有办法的
I had a choice.
你最清楚
You know better.
紧急消息 奥尔洛被杀死的驳船上发现了绍特的指纹
若果我真的相信你
If I did believe you,
我只是说如果 但就算我相信你..
and I’m not saying for a second that I do, but if I did,
其他人也不会
nobody else would.
也许你可以换个角度想想
Well, maybe you can think of a way around that.
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
我要杀了他们
I’ll kill them.
大约还剩4分钟
ETA, four minutes.
别扯了
Bullshit!
我们正飞近往波托马克河西南方
We are approaching the Potomac, heading due south and west.
有本事就去解决他们
Go get them.
绍特
Salt!
绕回去 绕回去
Circle back! Circle back!
新上任的美国总统乔瑟夫·史戴本今天宣布
New U.S. President Joseph Steppens announced today
娜塔莎·琴科夫已被击毙
that with the death of Natasha Chenkov,
她在美国的化名为伊芙琳·绍特 以及其他所有的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥集团成员
known in the U. S. as Evelyn Salt, all elements of the terrorist group
都已经被歼灭 这是在他
have been eliminated. The announcement came
访问莫斯科的促进和平之访时宣布的
during his Moscow peacekeeping visit
而在访问俄♥罗♥斯♥途中 史戴本总统
where President Steppens paused to lay flowers