– Goddamn it. – Geronimo is SOP, downward mobile.
救命 这里
Help, over here!.
快叫医护人员
Get a medic! Get a medic!
我想我看到她了
I think I saw her.
看到谁了
You saw who?
绍特
Salt.
我觉得在走廊看到她了
I think I saw her in the corridor.
另外一名北约军官
The other NATO officer.
她在这里
She’s here.
检查一下
Check.
安全 快走
Clear. Move.
走
Go!.
我们可能会受到由伊芙琳·绍特的发起的第二次攻击
We may have a visual on a second assailant. Evelyn Salt.
重复一遍 伊芙琳·绍特在楼里 可能扮成了北约军官
Repeat: Evelyn Salt on premises. May be dressed as a NATO officer.
这不是演习 我们正遭受攻击
This is not a drill. The White House is under attack.
请前往最近出口 立刻依序离开
If you are near an exit, please proceed outside in an orderly manner.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
我现在需要清理左边的走廊
I need this hallway cleared to the left, now!
我是詹金斯 启动并运行地堡
Command, this is Jenks. I need the PEOC bunker up and running.
如果这是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥授权的进攻
If this was authorized by the Russian government,
我们将视之为宣战 并给予回应
it is an act of war, and we will respond.
请前往最近出口 立刻依序离开
If you are near an exit, please proceed outside in an orderly manner.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
-安全 -长官 我们走
– Clear! – Let’s go, sir.
阿尔法小队
Alpha team!
行动
Move, move.
关门
Close it.
关门
Close it.
请前往最近出口 立刻依序离开
Please proceed outside in an orderly manner.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
走 走
Go, go.
杰洛尼莫正在靠近 五秒内锁门
Geronimo approaching, bunker door in five seconds.
安全
Clear.
她有可能跟进来吗
Any chance she could follow?.
门一旦锁上 我自己人都进不来
My own men couldn’t get through that door.
好的 不幸的是 她并不是你的人
Yeah, well, unfortunately, she isn’t one of yours.
好了 走
Okay, go.
等门关好再走
Stay until it’s shut and sealed.
杰洛尼莫安全了
Geronimo secured.
-给我接通梅德福局长 -好的 先生
– Get me Director Medford. – Yes, sir.
先生 我认为我们要充分考虑一下
Sir, I think we need to seriously consider the possibility
今天 此刻 将成为毁灭日前奏的可能性
that today, right now, could be the start of Day X.
总统先生 梅德福局长准备好了
Mr. President, Director Medford is up.
玛丽·安 情况怎么样
Marion, what’s the situation?
请看屏幕
It should be coming up on one of your screens.
你看到的是
What you see there represents temperature drops
西伯利亚移♥动♥导弹部队的示温在下降
in mobile missile units in Siberia.
这意味着俄♥罗♥斯♥正在地面部署他们的导弹
It means the Russians are deploying their missiles to the field.
这些情况已经得到地面人员证实 总统先生
And that’s been confirmed on the ground, Mr. President.
总统先生 我强烈建议戒备状态从四级提高到二级
Mr. President, I strongly recommend we go from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 2.
防范于未然
At least at our forward bases.
就这样做
Do it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥正在部署导弹
And since the Russians have deployed,
我们也必须考虑核打击的方案
we need to look at our own nuclear attack options.
不搁置 也不威慑
It’s not on the table, it’s not a deterrent.
谢了 局长 我们会再联络你
Thanks, Marion. We’ll come back to you.
先生
Sir.
外大门卡住了 没有反应
The outer portal door is jammed. No response.
我们大部分安全摄像头都失灵了
And we just lost the feed from most of our security cameras.
我们在这与世隔绝 没人能进来
We’re blind down here and no one can enter this facility.
指挥官 我们对外视屏传输方式失效了 安全门也发生故障
Command, our eyes are down. We have a PEOC outer security door malfunction.
现在就出去
Get out there now.
封闭这个房♥间
Seal this room.
警戒外面的走廊
Down that corridor. Secure it.
受害者被送往乔治·华盛顿医院
Victims are being taken to George Washington Hospital.
据报白宫也有伤亡
Reports are coming in that there are casualties at the White House.
我是霍华德·刘易斯总统
This is President Howard Lewis.
-开始身份认证 -好的 总统先生
– Proceed with authentication. – Yes, Mr. President.
身份认证准备就绪 先生
Ready to commence authentication.
祖鲁
Zulu.
探戈 回声
Tango. Echo.
-7 -9
– Seven. -Nine.
-朱丽叶特 -爱克斯光
– Juliett. – X-ray.
-塞拉 -7
– Sierra. – Seven.
-阿尔法 -迈克
– Alfa. – Mike.
-查理 -威士忌
– Charlie. – Whiskey.
-5 -6
– Five. – Six.
探戈
Tango.
验证确认
Authentication codes confirmed.
现在归您控制了 总统先生
It’s all yours now, Mr. President.
上帝与你同在
God be with you.
攻击的选择和目标都由您说的算 总统先生
Attack options and targeting under your control, Mr. President.
你们在哪 安德斯 纳布洛
Anders and Nablo, what’s your location?
你们在哪 安德斯 纳布洛
Anders and Nablo, what’s your location?
门外的摄像头还工作吗 打开
Is the camera outside this door working? Put it up.
警官 报告你的情况
Officer Dryer, what”s your status?
警官 请回答
Officer Dryer, come in.
联邦通讯委员会
Federal Communication Commission
启动紧急警报系统
is activating the Emergency Alert System.
那到底是谁啊
Who the hell’s that?.
是她 那是伊芙琳·绍特
That’s her. That’s Evelyn Salt.
她进来了 一级戒备状态
She’s in. Go to DEFCON 1.
给我你的配枪 我有资格配戴
Give me your side arm. I’m qualified on it.
不行 先生 在这里只有特勤人员才可以配戴枪♥械♥
No, sir. Only Secret Service possess firearms in the president’s vicinity.
让规矩见鬼去吧 在外面有个敌对特工
Screw protocol. We got an enemy agent.
无规矩不成方圆
Protocol is protocol, sir.
不可改变
And dead is dead.
躲我后面
Behind me!
我是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
I’m the national security advisor.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
坐下
Sit down.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫尼古拉·柴可夫斯基 总统先生
My name, Mr. President, is Nikolai Tarkovsky.
除非你按我说的去做
And unless you do exactly as I say,
不然你就见不到明天的太阳了
I will be the last person you will ever see.
让我们一起看看那些备选的攻击目标
Shall we look at some selective attack options?
去死吧
Go to hell.
选择攻击目标 就绪
Selective attack options ready.
泰德
Ted?.
紧急行动讯息已
Emergency action message released by…
恭喜你 琴科夫同志 你做到了
Congratulations, Comrade Chenkov. You made it.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我试过很多次 但是
I tried many times, but…
我太孤独自闭了
My loneliness was my only friend.
但我不记得那时候在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你和我们一起
You weren’t with us in Russia. I would have remembered you.
我比你们早一♥期♥
I was a class ahead, comrade.
是奥尔洛培养的特工中最出色的
The brightest of any of Orlov’s stars.
现在我很荣幸可以发动攻击
And now it’s my honor to launch the attack.
不好意思
Excuse me.
攻击目标已锁定
Selective attack targets acquired.
德黑兰
Tehran.
麦加
Mecca.
麦加 德黑兰
Mecca? Tehran?
我们计划的第二阶段
Part two of our plan.
杀掉九百万人
Kill nine million people.
激怒一亿穆♥斯♥林♥
Enrage a billion Muslims.
美国将死的很难看
America will suffer a painful death.
授权许可连接已就绪
Permissive action links initiated.
导弹正在瞄准
Missiles arming.
核武器待命
Nuclear command
指向空中