事关俄♥罗♥斯♥总统 我要求你不得插手此事
Russian president, okay? So I’m gonna ask you to step out of my way.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
长官
Sir.
我得上个厕所
I gotta pee.
他跑哪去了
Where do you think he went?
前门没人看到他
No one saw him coming out the front.
天啊 他又出现了
Jesus Christ. Here he is again.
目前没有在街上发现他
No sign of him so far on the street.
他是在我们封锁之前两分钟离开的
It’s two minutes ago, before lockdown.
-有他的影像吗 -长官 我们找到一张
– Anything clean on him? – We just got a match, sir.
1981年5月拍摄
It’s May Day, 1981.
这是布鲁斯涅夫 这是
There’s Brezhnev. And there…
-奥尔洛 -就是他
– Orlov. – That’s him.
之前还是个重量级摔跤手呢
He used to be a heavyweight once upon a time.
把照片调出来 发给每个售票处
Get that photo out. Every ticket counter,
机场 火车站和出租车站 布下天罗地网
airport, train station, taxi dispatcher, the whole nine yards.
-帮我用安全专线打给梅德福局长 -遵命 长官
– Get me Medford on a secure line. – Yes, sir.
-右上角的屏幕是实时的吗 -是的 长官
– Top-right screen. Is that live?. – Yes, sir.
-她要去哪 -跟着她
Where is she going? Track her.
不准任何人离开大楼
No one may leave the building.
林克油气公♥司♥ 警卫室
Rink Petroleum, Security.
你左后方有个女人 她叫伊芙琳·绍特
Yes, you have a woman to your left, behind you. Evelyn Salt.
-失去她的画面了 -该死 她会去哪
– We lost the visual on her. – Damn it. Where’d she go?
目前因安全因素封锁
We are on security lockdown.
戴维吗 我是伊芙琳 迈克在吗
Dave? Its Evelyn, is Mike there?
抱歉 没在 他午饭后就离开了
No, I’m sorry. He left after lunch.
祝结婚周年快乐
Hey, happy anniversary, huh?
楼梯间
The stairwell.
-二楼 -那层有什么
– Second floor. – What’s on that floor?
是空的 安保缓冲区 隔离封闭起来
It’s empty, a security buffer. Isolate and seal it.
把她的记录传到我手提电脑上
Get her records to my handheld.
东走廊
East corridor.
通知首府警方
Notifying Metropolitan Police.
关闭电梯电源
Kill the power to the elevator doors.
我们困住她了
We got her.
封锁所有楼层
Locking down all floors.
保安组启动威胁处理机制
Security Protective Service responding to threat.
听着 让机动小组去南面楼梯与我会合
All right. Get a tactical team to meet me on the south stairwell.
-遵命 -梅德福局长的电♥话♥
– Yes, sir. – Director Medford, sir.
给我一把手♥枪♥
Get me a side arm.
我等会回她电♥话♥
I’ll call her back.
-见鬼 -跟丢了
– Shit. – Lost visual.
她在哪 阿尔伯特 说啊
Where is she, Albert? Talk to me.
快点
Come on.
她在北面走廊
North hallway.
那儿 在审讯室 调到大屏幕上来
There, interrogation room, bring it up.
绍特·伊芙琳 职位 秘密行动人员 俄♥国♥分支
当前掩护身份 石油公♥司♥ 产品研发副主管
技能包括 爆♥炸♥技术 快速攻击 反监视 驾驶 暗语接头 自♥由♥跳伞 刀刃搏击 徒手搏击 威胁解除 致命武力
1988年圣诞前夜 父母双亡于车祸
从朝鲜监狱释放出来后 嫁于德国人迈克尔·克劳斯
转换频道
Switch down, switch down.
找到他了没有
Have you found him?
伊芙 你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing, Ev?
看来不妙
This doesn’t look good.
-我们上 -行动
– Let’s do it. – Move.
机动小组三十秒内到达
There’s a tac team coming at you in 30 seconds.
把你那该死的内♥裤♥从摄像头上拿开
Get your panties off the camera.
走到镜头下 免得动手伤到你
Get where we can see you so you don’t get hurt.
-你找到我丈夫了吗 -这群人可不是跟你闹着玩的 伊芙
– Have you found my husband? – These boys aren’t fooling around.
别这样 你不说清楚 我帮不了你
Please. I can’t help you unless you talk to me.
找到迈克后再联♥系♥我
Call me when you find Mike.
通过电梯外的走廊
SWeeping corridors outside the elevator.
戴上面具
Put the masks on.
情况很危险
Situation is hot.
把门打开两尺宽 我们要用催泪瓦斯了
Open the door about two feet. We’re gonna gas her.
人员就位 静待指示
T ac team in position. Waiting for a go.
非这样不可吗
Is that absolutely necessary?
怎么 难道想让我开枪射她
What, you want me to shoot her?
让医疗小组就位
Get a medical team in place now.
待命中
We’re ready.
行动
Now.
准备 我来倒数
Okay, on my count.
三 2 1 行动
Three, two, one. Go.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
她往哪跑了 伙计们 快点
Where is she? Come on, guys.
快点找到她 -嫌犯脱逃
– Find her, Albert. Now. – Suspect has escaped.
那里 放大图像
There. Bring that up.
跟住她 她往街那边跑了
Stay with her, she’s crossing the street.
把那该死的镜头转过去
Pan the goddamn camera.
倒回去 给特写
Back that up and zoom in.
我们找迈克尔·克劳斯
We’re looking for Michael Krause.
停
Freeze.
我们找她的丈夫 迈克
We’re looking for her husband, Mike.
伊芙 你到底想干什么
What the hell are you doing, Ev?
-等等 那是几点 -还没消息
– Wait, when was that?. – No. No message.
切到外面的摄像头
Let’s switch to the exterior cameras.
迈克尔·克劳斯一小时前离开办公室了
Michael Krause left his office at the Smithsonian an hour ago.
绍特的公♥寓♥离这有二十分钟的路
Salt’s apartment is 20 minutes away.
我们能控制那 但她不会去的
We can cover it, but she won’t go there.
她会的 如果她在意迈克的话 这件事先保密
She will if she’s serious about Mike. This stays in-house.
明白
Okay.
出租车
Taxi!
休斯街 我会告诉你在哪停
U Street. I’ll tell you when to stop.
我是迈克 请在滴声后留言
Hi, this is Mike. Please leave a message after the tone.
他是世上最好的节肢动物学者之一
He’s one of the world’s top arachnologists, Ev,
因此 他几乎可以
and as such, enjoys pretty much unrestricted access
自♥由♥出入朝鲜边境
to the borders of North Korea.
所以呢 温习下关于昆虫方面的知识 试着去接近他
So brush up on your bugs and get to know him.
蜘蛛学 作者迈克尔·克劳斯
他能掩护我们进入朝鲜
He’s the perfect cover to get us inside.
迈克
Mike?
迈克 亲爱的
Mike? Honey?
小狗狗 过来
Hey, baby. Hey, baby.
没事了
It’s all right. Shh.
没事的 爸爸去哪了 爸爸去哪了
It’s okay. Where’s Daddy? Where’s Daddy?
快 快
Come on. Come on.
检查后门
Check for back exits.
前进 前进
Go! Go!
卫生间没人
Bathroom, clear!
厨房♥没人
Kitchen is clear.
办公间没人
Office, clear!.
起居室没人
Living room, clear!.
所有人在一分钟之内出来
Everybody out. Sixty seconds.
到这儿来
Come here.
你在干什么呀
What are you doing?
她不在这 丈夫也不在这
She’s not here. No sign of the husband either.
你难道从没想过那个俄♥国♥佬撒谎了吗
Did it ever occur to you that that Russian was lying?
-那她跑什么 -不知道
– Why’d she run? – I don”t know.
因为你那时要准备把她抓起来吧 站在她的立场想想
Because you were gonna lock her up? See it from her perspective.
也许她丈夫真的有危险
Maybe her husband is in some real danger.
只是也许啊 千万别这样 绍特是个表里如一的人
Maybe, God forbid, Salt is who she says she is.
你的部门就这样瞎胡猜测
“”Maybe”” is your department.
我的部门正在抓她 这样才能水落石出
Mine is catching her so we can find out.
按规矩来 要么抓住她 要么杀了她
Protocol is clear. We bring her in or we bring her down.
你知道这个女人是谁吗
Do you have any idea who this woman is?
你知道她对国家有多大的贡献吗 难道你对这一切都无动于衷吗
What she’s done for this country? Does that mean anything to you?
有吗
Should it?
-你妈妈在家吗 -不在
– Is your mom home? – No.
-不在吗 你能帮我一个忙吗 -好啊
– No? Can you do me a favor? – Yeah.
能帮我照看伯特吗
Hi. You baby-sit Burt for me?
-没问题 -这有点钱买♥♥狗粮
– Oh, yeah. – Yeah? Here’s some money for food.
你好 伯特
Hi, Burt.