朝鲜 两年前
求你们放我回家吧 求你们了 我不是你们要找的人
Please let me go home. Please, I’m not who you think I am.
我真不是你们要找的人
I’m really not who you think I am.
求你们了 求你们了 我不是间谍
PIease. PIease. I’m not a spy.
-你就是间谍 -我不是间谍
– You are a spy. – I’m not a spy.
-请让我回家吧 -再说一遍
– Please let me go home. – Try again.
我不是间谍 我是商人
I am not a spy. I am a businesswoman.
我在林克油气公♥司♥工作
I work for Rink Petroleum and Gas.
请跟他们联络 林克油气公♥司♥工作
Please call them. I work for Rink Petroleum.
你想来破坏我们的核计划 对吧
You are here to sabotage our nuclear ambitions. Yes?.
我不是间谍 我不是间谍
I am not a spy!. I am not a spy!.
– 再说一遍 – 我不是间谍
– Try again. – I am not a spy.
-你就是间谍 -我不是间谍
– You are a spy. – I am not a spy.
别想骗我
Don’t lie to me!.
我不是间谍
I am not a spy.
由于我亲爱领袖的英明与宽容
It is through the grace and munificence of our glorious Dear Leader
朝鲜民♥主♥主义人♥民♥共和国
that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
赦免美国帝♥国♥主♥义♥者
has pardoned the American imperialist
对我社♥会♥主♥义♥国家采取的敌对行为
for her hostile acts against our socialist nation.
进行人员交换前低着头什么也别说
Keep your head down. Don’t say anything till we make the swap.
以防金♥正♥日♥在这之前改变主意
In case Kim Jong Il here changes his mind.
换人
Exchange.
向右转
Right face!.
向右转
Right face!.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你不明白什么
You don’t
understand what?.
按规矩应该放弃我
All the rules say to leave me, that one life
不值得为了一条命暴露卧底计划
is not worth blowing operational cover.
你说对了
You got that right.
如果我们必须牺牲某人换取更重大的利益 我们会的
If we have to lose someone for the greater good, we will.
那你为什么还要救我
So why did you do it?
不是我要救你
Well, I didn’t do it.
是他要救
He did.
他发现你在哪后 就执意救你出来
Once he found out where you were, there was no stopping him.
他呈请了参议院 国♥务♥院♥
He petitioned the Senate, the State Department.
我们不能引起公众的关注 所以我们最好做点什么
We didn’t need the publicity so I figured we better do something
不然他会孤身入侵这个该死的共和国
or he’s gonna invade this goddamn rice-paddy republic himself.
你还好吗
You okay?.

Yeah.
特工绍特
华盛顿 现在
-早上好 -结婚周年快乐
– Good morning. – Happy anniversary.
要我给你做早餐吗
You want me to make you breakfast?
煎饼怎样
How about pancakes?
你要做饭吗
Your cooking?
开什么玩笑 你喜欢我做的饭
You’re joking. You like my cooking.
德国人不开玩笑
Germans don’t joke.
伯特喜欢我做的饭
Burt likes my cooking.
把你的小虫们从桌子上拿走
Get your bugs off the table.
-它们是蜘蛛 -它们是虫子
– They’re spiders. – They’re bugs.
-蜘蛛 -虫子
– They’re spiders. – They’re bugs.
像之前的两层那样 把下面一层向后折
Fold the next layer back as you did the two before it.
把餐巾翻过来 把餐巾每个角向内折
Turn the napkin over. Fold both sides back,
大约三分之一处
and over one another about a third of the way.
保证每个角都折平整了
Check for symmetry and press the fold down well.
你在工作时间看这个吗
Are you doing this on company time?
-再仔细折妥 -今天是我的结婚纪念日
– And insert your favorite silverware… – It’s my anniversary.
我希望它成为完美的一天
And I want it to be perfect.
但是 这并不浪漫
But that is not sexy.
是不浪漫 但它很实用
No, but it is utilitarin.
实用是种新式浪漫
And utilitarian is the new sexy.
查一下 姓尤萨 名尤塞
I ran the trace. First name Usam, last name Utsaev.
-有有用的情报吗 -只有一条
– Any verifiable hits? – One.
弗朗西斯 帮个忙行吗 今天先把它锁起来
Hey, Francis, do me a favor and stick that in the safe till tomorrow.
玛塔哈莉今晚可得忙活一阵了
Mata Hari here’s got a big night tonight.
好的 马上去办 长官
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
长官 对你来说 我看起来像个长官吗
“Sir””?. Do I look like a ‘”sir”‘ to you?
怎么看怎么像
From head to toe.
我很奇怪他为什么没叫你陛下
I’m surprised he didn’t call you “Your Majesty.”
我喜欢他们的戒指 我更倾向于”陛下”
I like the ring of that. I think I’d prefer “‘Your Majesty.””
姐有这么嫩吗
Was I ever that young?
还嫩着呢
Younger.
出去走走
Walk me out.
总统办公室的简报怎么样了
How did the Oval Office briefing go?
你知道的 老样子
Oh, you know. The usual.
总统总是想在今天就知道
President wants to know what’s happening in Russia
明天在俄♥国♥会发生什么 你呢 我听说那个访问进行的很顺利
the day before it happens. How about you? I heard that interview went well.
但愿吧
Fingers crossed.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
一旦见报 就覆水难收了
You know, once you start pushing paper, there’s no turning back.
当我上次出差时 就有种特别奇怪的感觉
I had the strangest feeling when I was out last time.
-我想家了 -想家吗
– I was homesick. – WlNTER: Homesick?
-想家这病有药能治不 -长官 长官
– Can’t you take something for that? – Sir!. Sir!.
就在十分钟前 我们有了个线人 一个叛国的家伙
We got a walk-in. A defector, 10 minutes ago.
-这里吗 -我猜他识破了我们的伪装
– Here? – I guess he’s not buying our cover.
-他的身份确定了吗 -他是俄♥国♥人
– Did you get his bona fides? – He’s Russian.
他说他是俄♥罗♥斯♥国安局的 其它的就不知道了
He says he’s FSB but won’t give us any more.
-他是个奇怪的人 -他的英语怎么样
– He’s a strange guy. – How’s his English?
凑合 不是很好
Passable. Not great.
表达不是太清楚
But if it got down to the subtleties of English nuance…
-泰德 迈克在家等着我呢 -是 我也要赶飞机
– Ted, Mike’s gonna be waiting for me. – Yeah, and I got a plane to catch.
拜托 绍特
Come on, Salt.
解决这种棘手的活 没人比得上你了
No one can sort out a nutjob from the real thing faster than you.
-我只有二十五分钟 -我有二十六分钟 走吧
– I got 25 minutes. – I got 26. Let’s go.
好的 我们深入了解后再作决定
Yeah, okay. Well, we’ll decide when we know more.
-谁通知反情报局的 -不是我
– Who called Counterintelligence? – Not me.
你好 泰德 我们不请自来
Hey, Ted. We’re crashing the party.
-皮博迪 -绍特
– Peabody. – Salt.
摘掉头罩
PIease remove the hood.
麦克风开了
Microphones are on.
检测各项指标
Checking levels.
基线记录
Bseline recorded.
神经扫描启动 可以开始了
Neural scan is up. Ready to go.
-伊芙 -好
– Ev. – Mm. Yeah.
开始音频和视频录制
Commencing audio and visual recording.
耳机检测
Testing earpiece.
审问于14:42分开始
Interview has commenced at 1 442.
你结婚了
You’re married.
对于一个女情报员来说
A husband must be a distraction
有丈夫一定是件分心的事情
for a female intelligence officer.
我们聊的是你
Well, we’re here to talk about you.
你叫什么
So, what is your name?
我的名字是
My name is
亚历克·瓦西里·奥尔洛夫
Oleg Vassilyevich Orlov.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
真让人感动啊
I’m moved.
身患绝症的叛徒
A defector with cancer.
你出♥卖♥♥♥情报 是想为化疗筹钱 还是怕死呢
Are you selling secrets for chemo or are you afraid of dying?
为得到一切 我已经出♥卖♥♥♥了自己
If I have gained anything by damning myself,
我还有什么可怕的呢
it is that I no longer have anything to fear.
俄♥国♥也在走向灭亡
Russia is also dying.
不过不像我 俄♥罗♥斯♥还没灭亡 亚历克·瓦西里·奥尔洛夫
But unlike me, she’s not dead. Oleg Vassily Orlov,
这有条1993年西伯利亚的新西伯利亚州的爆♥炸♥记录
shows up in 1993 in Novosibirsk Oblast, Siberia.
他在那为维克托·罗索夫斯基工作
He was on Victor Barisovsky’s staff there.
入境时的身份是俄联邦安♥全♥局♥成员
He checks out as FSB, Ev.
扫描显示 他确实患有癌症
Scan says he’s truthful on the cancer.
93年之前呢
Prior to ’93?.
俄♥罗♥斯♥原本很强大
Russia was once strong, powerful…
什么也没有 没有任何记录
Nothing. He doesn’t exist.
等一切回归原本正确的轨道
And she will be again when things have been set back
俄♥罗♥斯♥也将再度强大
on the correct path.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!