He has slain himself who was my friend!
自杀的人是我的朋友!
Princess, the young captain has just killed himself.
公主 年轻的队长刚刚自杀了
Let me kiss thy mouth.
让我吻你的嘴
Daughter of adultery, there is but one who can save thee,
通奸者的女儿 只有一个人能救你
it is He of whom I spake.
我说的那个人就是他
Go seek Him.
去找他
He is on a boat on the sea of Galilee,
他在加利利海的一艘船上
and He talketh with His disciples.
和他的门徒在聊天
Kneel down on the shore of the sea,
跪在海边
and call unto Him by His name.
呼求他的名字
When He cometh to thee,
当他来到你面前
and to all who call on Him, He cometh,
凡求告他的 他都会来
bow thyself at His feet and ask of Him
跪拜在他的脚下请求他
the remission of thy sins.
赦免你的罪
Let me kiss thy mouth!
让我吻你的嘴!
I will kiss thy mouth, Jokanaan.
我要吻你的嘴 乔卡南
I will kiss thy mouth.
我会吻你的嘴
Thou art accursed, Salome, thou art accursed.
你被诅咒了 莎乐美 你被诅咒了
We must bear away the body to another place.
我们必须把尸体搬到另一个地方去
The Tetrarch does not care to see dead bodies,
陛下不愿看到尸体
save the bodies of those whom he himself has slain.
除了看到他亲手杀死的人
[Man] You are right, we must hide the body.
[男人]你是对的 我们必须把尸体藏起来
The Tetrarch must not see it.
一定不能让陛下看到
The Tetrarch will not come to this place.
陛下不会来这个地方的
He never comes on the terrace.
他从来不上露台
He is too much afraid of the prophet.
他太害怕先知了
Salome.
莎乐美
Salome.
莎乐美
Where is Salome?
莎乐美在哪里?
Where is the Princess?
公主在哪里?
Why did she not return to the banquet as I commanded her?
她为什么没有照我的吩咐回到宴会来?
Ah!
啊!
There she is!
她在那里!
You must not look at her!
你不能看她!
You are always looking at her!
你总是看着她!
The moon has a strange look tonight.
今晚的月亮看起来很奇怪
Does she not?
不是吗
She is like a mad woman, a mad woman who is seeking
今晚的月亮就像个疯女人 一个到处寻找
everywhere for lovers.
情人的疯女人
She is naked, too.
她还光着身子
She is, quite naked.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
The clouds are seeking to clothe her nakedness,
云彩想为她穿上衣服
but she will not let them.
但她不会让它们得逞
She shows herself naked in the sky.
她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地出现在天空
I am sure she is looking for lovers.
我肯定她是在找情人
Does she not reel like a drunken woman?
她不像个喝醉了的女人一样摇摇晃晃吗?
She is like a mad woman, is she not?
她像个疯女人 不是吗?
No, the moon is like the moon, that is all.
不 月亮就是月亮 仅此而已
Let us go within.
让我们进去吧
You have nothing to do here.
你在这里无事可做
I will stay here!
我会留在这里!
Manasseh, lay carpets there.
玛拿西 在那里铺上地毯
Light torches, bring forth the ivory tables,
点燃火把 把象牙桌还有翡翠桌
and the tables of jasper.
搬出来
The air here is delicious.
这里的空气很清新
I will drink more wine with my guests.
我会和我的客人多喝点酒
We must show all honours to the ambassadors of Caesar.
我们必须向恺撒的使节们表示敬意
It is not because of them that you remain.
你才不是因为他们留下来的
Oh yes, the air is delicious.
哦是的 这里的空气很新鲜
Come, Herodias, our guests await us.
来吧 希罗底 我们的客人在等着我们
I have slipped.
我滑倒了
I have slipped in blood!
我在血中滑倒了!
That is an ill omen.
那是个不祥之兆
That is a very evil omen.
那是一个非常邪恶的征兆
Wherefore is there blood here?
为什么这里有血?
And this body, what does this body here?
这个尸体 这个尸体是谁?
Think you that I am like the King of Egypt,
你以为我是那个
who gives no feast to his guests
从不为他的客人举♥行♥宴会
but that he shows them a corpse?
而且还给他们看了一具尸体的埃及国王?
Whose is it?
这是谁?
I will not look on it.
我不会看它的
It is our captain, sire.
这是我们的队长 陛下
He is the young Syrian whom you made captain
他是你任命的队长 那个年轻的叙利亚人
only three days ago.
就在三天前
I gave no order that he should be slain.
我没有下令杀死他
He killed himself, sire. He killed himself?
他自杀了 陛下 他自杀了?
For what reason?
什么原因?
I made him my captain.
我让他当了我的队长
We do not know, sire.
我们不知道 陛下
But he killed himself.
但是他自杀了
That seems strange to me.
这在我看来很奇怪
I thought it was only the Roman philosophers
我以为只有罗马哲学家
who killed themselves.
才会自杀
Is that not true, Tigellinus,
是这样吗 提格利努斯
that the philosophers kill themselves?
哲学家会自杀?
They are the Stoics.
他们是斯多葛派
It is strange that the young Syrian has killed himself.
年轻的叙利亚人自杀了 这太奇怪了
I am sorry he has killed himself.
他自杀了 我感到抱歉
I am very sorry, for he was fair to look upon.
我感到非常抱歉 因为他长得还挺好看
He was, even very fair.
他可真是好看
He had very languorous eyes.
他有一双无精打采的眼睛
I remember I saw that he looked languorously at Salome.
我记得 我看到过他疲倦地看着莎乐美
Truly, I thought he looked too much at her.
真的 我以为他看了她太多
There are others who look at her too much.
还有其他人也是
His father was a king.
他的父亲是国王
I drove him from his kingdom.
我把他赶出了他的王国
And you made a slave of his mother,
你让他的母亲成了奴隶
who was a queen, Herodias.
那个前任王后 希罗底
So he was here as my guest, as it were,
可以说他是作为我的客人来的
and for that reason, I made him my captain.
因为这个原因 我让他当了我的队长
I am sorry he is dead.
我很遗憾他死了
Ho!
吼!
Why have you left the body here?
你为什么把尸体留在这里?
Away with it.
搬走搬走
I will not look on it.
我不会看的
Ah!
啊!
It is cold here.
这里很冷
There is a wind blowing.
有风在吹着
Is there not wind blowing?
没有风在吹吗?
No, there is no wind.
不 这里没有风
I say there is a wind that blows.
我说这里就有风吹过
And I hear in the air something like the beating of wings,
我还听到空气中有拍打翅膀的声音
like the beating of vast wings.
像拍打着巨大的翅膀
Do you not hear it?
你没听到吗?
I hear nothing.
我什么也没听到
I hear it no longer.
我再也听不到了
But I heard it.
但是我刚才是听到了的
It was the blowing of the wind, no doubt.
毫无疑问是风吹来的
It has passed away.
它已经过去了
I hear it again.
我又听到了
Do you not hear it?
你没听到吗?
Just like the beating of wings.
就像翅膀的跳动
I tell you there is nothing.
我告诉你 什么东西都没有
You are ill.
你病了
Let us go within.
让我们进去吧
I am not ill.
我没病
It is your daughter who is sick.
生病的是你的女儿
She has the mien of a sick person.
她有一种病人的样子
Never have I seen her so pale.
我从未见过她如此苍白
I have told you not to look at her.
我告诉过你不要看她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!