against an unknown God.
罪在对抗未知的上帝
I approve of what my daughter has done.
我赞成我女儿所做的
And I will stay here now.
我现在会留在这里
Ah!
啊!
There speaks the incestuous wife!
乱♥伦♥的妻子在那儿说话!
Come.
来吧
I will not stay here.
我不会留在这里
Come, I tell thee.
来吧 我告诉你
Surely some evil will befall.
肯定会有灾祸降临
Manasseh, lssachar, Ozias, put out the torches.
玛拿西 以萨迦 乌齐亚斯 把火把灭了
I will not look at things,
我不会看那个东西
I will not suffer things to look at me.
我也不会忍♥受那个东西看我
Put out the torches!
把火把熄灭!
Hide the moon.
把月亮藏起来
Hide the stars.
把星星藏起来
Come, Herodias,
来吧 希罗底
let us hide ourselves in our palace.
让我们躲在我们的宫殿里
I begin to be afraid.
我开始害怕
I have kissed thy mouth, Jokanaan.
我吻了你的嘴 乔卡南
I have kissed thy mouth.
我吻了你的嘴
There was a bitter taste on thy lips.
你的嘴唇上有一股苦味
Was it the taste of blood?
是血的味道吗?
But perchance it is the taste of love.
但也许这就是爱的味道
For they say that love hath a bitter taste.
因为他们说爱情是苦涩的
But what of that?
但那又怎么样呢?
What of that?
那又怎么样?
I have kissed thy mouth, Jokanaan.
我吻了你的嘴 乔卡南
Kill that woman! (thunder claps)
杀了那个女人! (雷声隆隆)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!