The project really can’t do without you.
我才不在乎
Who the hell cares?
什么项目 就是钓鱼而已 谁在乎啊
Project? I mean, it’s fishing. You know, who the hell cares?
说来也奇怪 但是我在乎
Well, strangely enough, I do.
我知道 这可能会是个严重的错误
I mean, I know it’s probably just a terrible folly,
但是有时 我还是不禁会想
but, still, I can’t help sometimes imagining that this
这么疯狂的事儿说不定真能成
crazy enterprise might just come off.
要是运气好点 人手对路的话
You know, with a bit of luck and with the right people.
而你 百分之一百二的
And you, you are most definitely, most definitely
属于那种对路的人
one of the most rightest people
遇到你真是我的福气
that I’ve had the good fortune to come across.
希望你原谅我的用词不当
If you’ll forgive the grammatical inadequacies of that sentence.
你有没有这种感觉
Do you sometimes think that maybe we’re just
咱们参与了一个天大的笑话
part of a lavish practical joke?
你指什么 是说这里有鲑鱼
What do you mean? Salmon, here?
我现在开始相信了
Yes, I’m beginning to suppose that.
据我所知 现在都没人去教堂了
I don’t know anyone that goes to church anymore.
我觉得也是
I don’t think I do, either.
周日大家都去逛超♥市♥
On a Sunday, we go to Target.
这些沙砾
You know, this gravel here is
是鲑鱼的完美产卵场所
perfect for salmon to lay their eggs in between.
有谁能想到 在也门这儿
Who’d have thought that here in the middle of the Yemen,
竟然有适合鲑鱼产卵的地方
perfect spawning grounds for salmon?
弗雷德 你看
Fred, look.
什么
What?
看到了
Yes.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
哈莉 这水
Harriet, the water.
-真美味 -真凉
– It’s beautiful. – It’s cold.
她井里的水是凉的
The water in her well is cold.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
真的动工了
It’s really happening, Fred.
天啊 是啊
Oh, my goodness, it really is.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
这帮子人竟然说
These men, they say that
我给这沙漠带来水 生命的同时
by bringing water, life, to this desert,
还带来了西方的文明
I am bringing the Western ways to our land.
他们说我侮辱了神明
They say I have insulted God himself.
他们真是些傻瓜
I say they are fools.
非常抱歉 我的朋友
A thousand apologies, my friends.
只能用这种方式
Please, this is not a way
给你们介绍我们伟大的工程
to introduce you to our great enterprise.

Look.
是不是很宏伟
Is it not magnificent?
太美了
It’s beautiful.
的确
Certainly is.
太不可思议了
Bloody amazing.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
最后再说一遍 撒丹
For the last time, Sugden,
我真没法帮你弄到那些鱼
there is absolutely no way I can get you these fish.
汤姆 这要求是上面下达的 很高层
Tom, this comes from the top. The very top.
就算是老天想要钓鱼我也不在乎
I don’t care if God’s taken up fly fishing.
我建议你把这事儿办了
Now, I suggest you make this work, Tom.
这算是威胁吗
Is that a threat, Sugden?
现在经济不景气 到处在裁员
These are difficult days, Tom. Cuts. Cuts everywhere.
我也不清楚 你们环境局情况如何
I don’t know. Is the Environment Agency a frontline service?
还真是威胁我
That is a threat.
这算是个机遇
See it as an opportunity.
好吧 一个机会
Well, then. An opportunity.
希拉里 帮我找下《垂钓月刊》的马修·斯威特
Hilary, get me Matthew Sweet from Fly Fishing Monthly, will you?
《垂钓者》可耻的计划 掠夺我们的河流
《钓鱼者邮报》救救我们的鲑鱼
《卫报》英国钓鱼者上街游♥行♥
《每日电讯》从酋长手中拯救鲑鱼
《太阳报》伯纳德·撒丹 鲑鱼掠夺者
邪恶的脸孔
这就是我所知道的
That’s all I’ve been told, and so I…
好的
Okay. All right, then.
请你 一定要打电♥话♥给我
Well, please, please, please call me when…
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
I’m so sorry. Did I wake you up?
不不 有消息了
No. No, no. News?
没有 我就是给罗伯特的手♥机♥留个消息
No. No, I was just leaving a message on Robert’s phone
我太傻了 他根本就没带手♥机♥
which is ridiculous because he hasn’t got his phone with him.
我知道的
And I know that.
我快要发疯了
Just turning into a madwoman.
没有
No.
我生活遇到麻烦的时候 我会和鱼说话
No, when things get tricky in my life, I talk to my fish.
我有个池塘
I have a pond.
你给答录机留言
Talking to an answering
比我和锦鲤说话要正常多了
machine is no madder than chatting to koi carp.
只是我想象不出你会遇到麻烦
I just somehow wouldn’t associate you with having a tricky life.
我认为
Well, it wouldn’t do to
和同事倾诉自己的情感
talk about your emotions with a colleague,
没什么帮助的吧
would it, Ms. Chetwode-Talbot?
我觉得
No, I think…
我觉得已经不是麻烦那么简单了
I think things are beyond tricky, really.
这种状况已经维持一段时间了
They have been for some time.
玛丽在日内瓦 我在这里
Mary’s in Geneva. I’m here.
锦鲤在萨里
The koi carp are alone in Surrey.
我们结婚的时候很年轻
We got married very young.
抱歉
I’m sorry, I didn’t…
我不知道事情有那么难
I didn’t really know things were hard.
不用道歉 总会有希望的
No, don’t apologize. There’s always hope.
咱们俩都有希望
For me and for you.
你知道吗 我甚至都想不起他长什么样子
Do you know, I can’t even remember what he looks like.
记不清了
Not exactly.
但是我就是放不下
But I’m stuck,
不能释怀
and I can’t move on.
我这么做有意义吗
Does that make any sense?
非常有意义
Yes. Totally.
我感觉自己这么停滞不前有好几年了
I feel a bit like I’ve been stuck for years.
但是你能向前走
Yes, but you can move on.
理论上可以
Well, I suppose in theory.
你应该感到快乐 弗雷德
You should be happy, Fred.
我就知道你有个池塘
I knew you’d have a pond.
我们给过那叛徒机会
The traitor has had his chance.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
别让我们失望
Do not fail us.
我认为把苏格兰鲑运到其他国家
I think the idea of taking Scottish salmon to a foreign country
是个很愚蠢的主意
is absolutely absurd.
这些鱼在这里的河流里
These fish have been running
最新消息
已经生长了数千年
these rivers for tens of thousands of years.
我一生都是在苏格兰的河里垂钓
I’ve fished the rivers of Scotland all my life.
是的 首相
Yes, Prime Minister.
看来那些
It would appear that the gentle
喜好钓鱼的绅士们并不绅士嘛
fisherfolk are not so effing gentle after all.
这是对国家河流的奸♥淫♥掳掠
…rape and pillage of our national rivers…
什么 停止整个计划
What, ditch the whole thing?
不行 不行 首相先生
No. No, no, no, Prime Minister.
我们只需要到别处去找鱼
No, we mustjust find the fish somewhere bloody else.
你们的塔挡住了我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Your turrets are blocking my reception.
很抱歉 夫人
Well, I’m terribly sorry about that, madam.
请跟我来
If you’d care to follow me, please.
麦斯威尔夫人
Mrs. Maxwell.
-很荣幸见到你 -很荣幸
– Pleasure to meet you. – It’s an honor.
生日快乐 帕崔莎
Happy birthday, Patricia.
真应该在内阁里招些这种人
Yes, we could do with a few more like you in Cabinet.
阁下 这真太好了
Very good, Your Excellency.
您能拨冗视察我们的项目
I’m grateful, indeed, that you
我感激不尽
could spare some time for our little project.
是啊 为了你这事儿
Yes. Well, we have gone out
咱们还真冒了不少风险
on a bit of a limb for you, Your Excellency,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!