A little privacy for the couple, please.
我想说英国政♥府♥
I’d just like to say that the British government
很荣幸能在此次哈莉和上尉梅耶斯
is proud to have played a small but significant part
的重聚中扮演一个很小却不和或缺的角色
in this extraordinary reunion of Harriet and Captain Mayers.
我们来这就是为了这事
That’s what we’re here for.
感觉很奇怪
This is strange.
不好的奇怪吗
Bad strange?
不 好的奇怪
No, good strange.
你介不介意我们不要
Do you mind if we don’t…
不 当然不介意
No, of course not.
不急
There’s no rush.
那你就抱抱我好吗
Will you just hold me?
你怎么搀和到这个项目里的 H
How did you get caught up in this, H?
在这钓鲑鱼 真异想天开
Salmon fishing out here? It’s ridiculous.
酋长总是有些意想不到的想法
Well, you never know with the sheikh.
我还以为你会住在
I expect there will be a
六星级宾馆 外面有高尔夫球场
six-star hotel and a golf course before you know it.
那可不是酋长的风格
That’s not his style at all.
但是你信不信
Don’t you believe it.
他总有办法把钱挣回来的
He’s gotta make his money back somehow.
那些阿♥拉♥伯人可一点都不笨
They’re no fools, these Arabs.
别离开我
我很对不起你 玛丽 但分开是最好的选择
你也睡不着吗
You don’t sleep, either?
我睡得不多
No, not much.
这样啊
Well…
起码这个时候没有那些该死的记者
At least there’s no bloody journos around at this time, anyway.
你很照顾哈莉 弗雷德
You’ve been very good to Harriet, Fred.
我很感谢你
I appreciate it.
我爱她
I love her.
对 她很出色
Yeah, she’s great.
真的很出色
She’s really great.

No.
我爱她
I love her.
她爱你吗
Does she love you?
我还不知道
I don’t know now.
昨天 你还是个死人
Yesterday, you weren’t alive.
我很抱歉我没死在壕沟里
Well, I apologize for not being dead in a ditch.
我觉得我不能接受你的道歉
I don’t think I can accept your apology.
这是个笑话吗
Is that a joke?
是 差不多 我不是很会讲笑话
Yes, yes, sort of. I’m not… I’ve never been very good at jokes.
别放在心上 罗伯特 真的
It’s all right, Robert. Really.
别放心上
It’s all right.
这一天到来了
The day has arrived.
在建立堤坝之前 这里只是干涸的河床
Before the dam, this was a dry riverbed.
但现在 大家都看得到 我们有水了
And now, as you all can see, we have water.
今天 希望我们能找到唯一缺少的东西
And today, we hope we shall discover the one missing thing.
所以 谢谢你 谢谢大家的到来
So, thank you, one and all, for coming
尽管你们中没有一个人 连我自己
as not one of you, not even my dear self,
都不知道我这个奇怪的实验能不能成功
knows if this curious experiment of mine will actually work.
最好给我成功
It better had bloody work.
成不成功都不重要 宝贝
Doesn’t matter if it works or not, dolly.
重要的是你
All that matters is you.
是你要和战争英雄一起钓鱼
Fishing on Sky tonight with our war hero.
-我都好几年不钓鱼了 -上帝啊
– I haven’t done this in years. – For God’s sake.
那里有成千上万条鱼
There are 10,000 fish in there.
要是你一条都钓不上来
If you can’t hook one of them,
你就哪凉快哪呆着去吧
you can just flip off back to Transport.
我的想法是让这片沙漠变成绿色
My intention is to color this desert in green.
为我的人♥民♥和人♥民♥的子孙后代
Make an agricultural industry for my people,
发展农业产业
and the sons and daughters of my people for generations to come.
-果然不出所料 -所以我们聚集在此
– Right on cue. – So here we are,
穆♥斯♥林♥ 基♥督♥徒和其他的外邦人
Muslims, Christians and the odd heathen.
我们为了信仰聚集在此 不是很好吗
We are all gathered here in an act of faith. And why not?
现在 到了我们一直等待的时刻
And now, the moment that we are all waiting for,
我们的努力要见成果了
the fruits of all our efforts.
真理的时刻到来了
The moment of truth.
打开水闸
Open the sluices.
鱼往哪游
Where’s it going?
游的方向不对 它们在顺流往下游
It’s going the wrong way. It’s heading downstream.
等一下
Wait a minute.
转过来了 等等 等等
It’s turned around. Wait. Wait, wait.
-看 它们逆流而上了 -等等
– Look, they’re going upstream. – Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
天哪 它们在洄游 弗雷德 看
Oh, my God, they’re running. Fred, look.

Look!
-它们洄游了 弗雷德 -它们洄游了
– They’re running, Fred! – They’re running!
金毛的 下来 过来 给我过来
Blondie. Come down here, come on. Come down here now.
看那 我们得给他和酋长照张合影
Look, we ought to get a picture of him with the sheikh.
-成功了 阁下 -是啊
– It’s working, Your Excellency. – It is.
它们在逆流向上游 看
They are running upstream, look!
咱们去钓鱼 阿尔弗雷德博士
Let’s go fishing, Dr. Alfred.
甩杆啊 宝贝
Turn it on, dolly.
我得再往前走走
I need to get further out.
我的天哪 快点 快走啊
For God’s sakes. Come on, off you go!
你拍到了吗
Have you got that?
是的 麦斯威尔夫人
Yes, Mrs. Maxwell.
但是能不能让他俩靠近点
But can we get them closer together?
我试试吧 罗伯特 亲爱的
God, I’ll give it a go. Robert, darling.
你能不能回来 你能不能转过来点
Can you come… Can you turn around a bit?
我怕他甩杆刮到我
I’m worried about what he’s doing with his rod.
很好 布莱恩
Lovely. And, Brian,
笑一笑好吗
just a nice smile, that would be good.
拍到了吗
Did you get that?
天哪 他真没用
God, he’s useless, isn’t he?
不♥穿♥胶靴更好玩 阿尔弗雷德博士
More fun without waders, Dr. Alfred.
是啊
Yes.
我想我钓到了一条 阿尔弗雷德博士
I think I caught one, Dr. Alfred.
很好 阁下
It’s a beauty, Your Excellency.
小心后面
Look out behind you!
阁下 你后面
Your Excellency, behind you!
踩我上去
Step up,
不 你先上
No, you first!
我欠你的 阿尔弗雷德博士
I repay my debts, Dr. Alfred.
-好的 然后我拉你上来 -好的
– Okay. I’ll pull you up. After… – Okay.
给你手 阁下 抓住 快点
Here, Your Excellency, hold on. Here, come on.
我们不再需要这个了
We won’t need these anymore.
我就是不明白谁会这么做
I just don’t understand who would do this.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do this?
我知道是谁 也知道原因
I know who. And I know why.
你不能找到他们 逮捕他们吗
Can’t you find them? Arrest them?
有什么用呢
What for?
为了正义
Justice.
正义
Justice.
我认为这些破坏者 当然是坏人
I think these destroyers… Bad men, certainly.
但是我想他们也有他们的道理
But I think perhaps they have a point.
我希望人们能明白我们所做的
I expected people to understand what we were doing here.
我希望他们能看见
I expected them to see
这绝不仅仅是钓鱼这么简单
that it was really not about fishing at all.
但是到头来 是我要求的太多了
In the end, I asked for too much.
你会再尝试吗
Will you try again?
你应该问”我们应该再尝试吗”
The question is “Will we try again?”
这个项目是我们的
This was ours.
对 但我想罗伯特会想回家
Yes, I think maybe Robert wants to go home.
所以 我不知道
So, I don’t… I don’t know.
你也要回家吗 弗雷德博士
Does home call, Dr. Fred?
我已经没有家了
I don’t really have a home anymore.
曾经有那么一刻我拥有全世界 但是
There was a moment when I had everything, but…
现在我都不知道该干什么
Well, now I don’t know what to do.
时机一到你就会知道
When the time comes, you will know.
那就等到那一刻吧
Well, until then.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去跟弗雷德道个别

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!