喂
(Ralph): Hello?
喂
(Ralph): Hello?
拉尔夫 我是克莱尔
Ralph, it’s Olaire.
我想问问你要不要和我一起 去圣星期四
I was wondering if you wanted to go to Holy Thursday mass with me?
一起去做祷告
You know, work on your praying.
圣星期四 我看看
Holy Thursday? Let me see.
是的我有空 谢谢
Yes, I believe I’m free. Thanks.
难道你不喜欢圣星期四吗
Don’t you just love Holy Week?
干的好 拉尔夫
Nice try, Ralph.
在圣星期四诱惑我
Seducing me on Holy Thursday?
你以为我会上钩吗
Did you think I was going to fall for that?
我以为你想 -我
Honest, I thought you wanted to. – Me?
拉尔夫 我将成为一名修女
Ralph, I’m supposed to be a nun.
我做的一切都是为了 帮助你创造奇迹
And all I was trying to do was help you with a miracle.
看看你现在都干了什么
And now look what you’ve done.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up… wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
上帝啊 拉尔夫 你在干什么
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Ralph! What are you doing?
我以为因为可以唤醒她
I thought the music might wake her up.
不会的
Well, it won’t
我知道
I know…
我知道
I know.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, Honey.
那男孩在哪里
(Fitz): Where’s the boy?
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题
No problem.
我很难过
I’m sorry about your house.
恩 我也是
Yeah, me too.
情况有可能更糟
Oould have been worse.
我一张他们的照片也没有
I don’t even have a picture of them.
至少你还活着
At least you’re not dead.
别难过了
And don’t worry.
我们暂时把你安置在切斯特的家里
Arrangements have been made for you to stay temporarily at Ohester’s house.
谢谢神甫
Thanks, Father.
那么 你不打算参加波士顿 马拉松比赛了是吧
Am I correct in assuming that your Boston Marathon quest is over?
你要来参加所有的祷告
Well, you’re in all our prayers.
谢谢神甫
Thanks, Father.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
菲兹是对的
Fitz was right.
你是对的
You were right.
她不会醒了
She’s not coming out of the coma.
我不参加比赛了
I’m not running.
搞什么鬼 你的房♥子已经烧毁了
God damn it… you just burned your house down.
现在你能做的就是参加波士顿 马拉松比赛
The least you could do is run Boston.
那有什么意义
What’s the point?
那会让菲兹火冒三丈
Nothing would piss Fitz off more,
而且
and…
我
I…
相信你会赢
I believe you can win the race.
希伯特神甫
Father Hibbert?
菲兹帕特里克神甫
Father Fitzpatrick.
我只是 想告诉你
I, uh, I just wanted to let you know
我星期一不在学校 -为什么
I won’t be at school on Monday. – And why is that?
我要去波士顿
I’m going to Boston.
这是我唯一能为拉尔夫做的事情
It’s the least I can do for Ralph.
这就是我成为牧师的原因 –为了帮助人们
It’s why I joined the priesthood – to help people.
你唯一能帮拉尔夫的
The best way for you to help
就是让他知道
Ralph Walker is to convince him that running Boston
参加波士顿马拉松比赛 是他一生最大的错误
is the biggest mistake of his life.
是吗 神甫
Is it, Father?
我们是上帝的仆人
We are God’s servants.
追寻奇迹是对上帝的亵渎
Ohasing after miracles is blasphemy.
知道吗
You know what?
在我认识那孩子前 我什么都不相信
Before I met that young man, I didn’t much believe in anything.
但是现在我开始觉悟
But now, I’m starting to think that one day,
等我要离开这世界的时候
when my time is up,
上帝要是问我 你
God is going to ask me, “George, did you ever put it on the line?
全力的生活 奋斗过吗
“Did you ever not know and still jump?
还是
Did you ever just close your eyes and…
一切都随它去
and… let go?”
现在神甫我的回答
And right now, Father, my answer…
是不 我从来没有
would be no. No, I never did.
然后闭上我的双眼
So, I am closing my eyes.
你傻了 你和拉尔夫一样都傻了
You’re blind. You’re as deluded as Ralph.
这所学校还有巴西利安
And there will be serious ramifications not only in this school,
都会出现分派
but within the Basilian order.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
就如同无政♥府♥主义者所言
Oh, as far as anarchists go…
尼采和基♥督♥教毫无关联
Nietzsche really had nothing on Ohrist.
你知道
You know?
是的
All right.
请给我一张去波士顿的票
Aticket to Boston, please.
恩 你看过这个吗
Hmff… Did you see this?
汉密尔顿的环湾比赛冠军拉尔夫·沃克
“Hamilton’s Around The Bay champ, Ralph Walker,
他的家被烧毁了
“who recently lost his house to fire,
他希望能够在波士顿继续 他的成功之路
“hopes that his winning ways continue in Boston.
正午开始CHCH电台将为您 直播比赛实况
“The race will be broadcast live on OHOH Radio starting at noon.
他至少可以去碰碰运气
Oddsmakers give him an outside chance, at best.”
他不是只是碰运气
Screw it! He’s got more than an outside chance.
如果他赢了的话
(Olaire): “However, if he wins,
他将成为历史上最年轻的冠军
“Walkerwill be the youngest champion ever.
我采访沃克时 他告诉我们
“When we reached Mr. Walker, he told us that ‘Winning Boston
赢得马拉松比赛将是唤醒他 妈妈的奇迹
will be the miracle needed to get my mother out of coma.”‘
前马拉松能手 乔治·希伯特
(Fitz): “Former marathoning great, Father George Hibbert,
在过去的几个月 一直都在训练拉尔夫·沃克
“who has been coaching Ralph Walker for the past few months,
他说这个9年级的孩子
“says that it is entirely possible
很有可能赢得冠军
“that the ninth grader could win Boston.
奇迹每天都在发生
Miracles happen every day.”
他妈的
Damn him!
谢谢
Thanks.
你在浪费能量 -坐下
You’re wasting energy – sit down.
希伯特神甫 你什么时候来的 -就是刚才
Father Hibbert, when did you get here? – Just now.
你以为我会错过马拉松历史 上最伟大的一刻吗
You think I’d miss the greatest upset in Boston Marathon history? Sit.
菲茨帕特里克神甫呢
What about Father Fitzpatrick?
我们呆会在说他 你准备好了吗
Yes, well, we’ll worry about him later. Are you ready?
差不多了
Mostly.
你有赢的信心吗
Do you have faith you can win?
我有
I do.
但是我还是不够纯洁 我不能祈祷
But I’m still not pure, and I can’t pray.
如果你答应 半程以前 都不领先的话
Well, if you promise not to take the lead until at least half way,
我帮你解决你的问题
I can solve you purity problem.
怎么帮
How?
你答应吗
Do you promise?
是的
Yes…
我这回是说真的
And I mean it this time.
好的
Ahem… All right.
我只要听你的忏悔 然后 我就可以解除你的罪
All I have to do is hear you confession, then I can absolve you of your sins.
然后你就是纯洁的了
And guess who’s pure?
希伯特神甫
Father Hibbert,
为什么我没有早点想到呢
why didn’t I think of that earlier?
我有可能一直都有罪
I could have been sinning all along.
那不是主的意愿
That’s not exactly in the spirit of reconciliation.
我们现在可以开始了吗
Shall we do it now?
不 在等等
No, let’s wait until the last moment possible.