挥动你的手臂 挥动你的手臂 挥动你的手臂 挥动你的手臂
Use your arms, use your arms, use your arms, use your arms.
加速 加速
Pick it up, pick it up.
4:53
4:53.
拿着
Take it.
我还有一个没跑
I thought I had one more to do.
是的
You do.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我想这个你要自己单独跑
I think you should do this one without me.
为什么
Why?
这样你可以得到你的圆月效应
You’ll get more out of the Moon alone.
继续跑
Stay on pace.
苦行者 苦行者
Be a martyr, be a martyr.
放松你的手臂拉尔夫
Relax your arms, Ralph.
听到了吗 放松你的手臂
You heard me, relax your arms.
看 我说过会有用的
See? I told you it worked.
4:25 2
4:25.2.
这个是20个中你跑的最快的
That’s yourfastest mile of the 20.
恭喜 小伙子 你健步如飞啊
Oongratulations. You were flying, young man!
我知道 感觉好极了
I know… It felt great.
好的 站起来
All right, stand up before you cramp.
好的 慢跑回家 慢慢地
All right, jog home, slowly.
放松你的腿 然后好好休息 把表给我
Loosen up your legs and go straight to bed. I’ll have that watch.
干得好 -谢谢你帮我计时
Good job. – Thanks for timing me.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
知道吗 我一直觉得你 办不到
You know, I never thought you would be able to make that workout.
我以为你会被击跨
Thought it would break you.
我不想成为孤儿
I don’t want to be an orphan.
你会赢得星期天得比赛得
You’ll win Around The Bay on Sunday.
我可以吗 -当然会的
I will? – You will.
那么 波士顿的马拉松呢
What about Boston?
这是完全不同的
They are entirely different beasts.
晚安 沃克 -晚安 希伯特神甫
Good night, Mr. Walker. – Good night, Father Hibbert.
想重头再来 毛头小子 -准备好了吗
Back for more, kid? – Runners ready?
我想是的 -预备
I suppose I am. – Set…
你根本跑不完全程
You’ll neverfinish. (starter’s pistol firing)
你要见我 神甫
You wanted to see me, Father?
你知道这写了些什么
Do you know anything about this?
他进步迅速
Yes… he’s come a long way.
他说他会赢得波士顿的马拉松比赛
He says that he’s going to win the Boston Marathon.
他说那将会是个奇迹
He also says that it will be a miracle when he does.
是的
It will be.
他不会赢的
He won’t win.
我的意思不是这个
That’s not what I mean.
你训练他多久了
How long have you been coaching him?
恩 那个称不上训练 只能
Well, I wouldn’t exactly call it coaching – more like…
说将他引向正确的方向如果他
steering him in the right direction if he…
我以为我已经说的很清楚了
Semantics! I thought I made myself very clear.
是的神甫
You did, Father.
那么
Then…?
他需要帮助
He needed help.
拉尔夫·沃克 不需要那样的帮助
Ralph Walker does not need that kind of help.
他需要确定他在这世界里的位置
He needs to leam his place in the world.
我们所有的学生都需要我们的指引
All of our students need this from us.
这是我们作为教师的职责 希伯特神甫
It’s what we do as teachers, Father Hibbert.
这是我们的天职
It’s our gift!
告诉他一切都结束了
Tell him it’s over.
那他不能参加马拉松比赛
That he can’t run Boston?
不 他当然可以
But, of course, he can.
这在学校的管辖范围之外 你没有那个权利
It’s outside of school jurisdiction – you can’t control that.
看着我
Watch me.
如果拉尔夫·沃克参加马拉松比赛 旷课的话
If Ralph Walker runs Boston and is absent from this school,
那么他将被开除
his career as a student is over here at St. Magnus.
这是我的权利范围
That’s my jurisdiction.
如果你也想搀和进来的话
And if you have any part of it,
你也会被解雇
you are done with this order.
就这么决定了
There have already been discussions.
他的妈妈已经病危了
His mother is dying.
这就是他还能呆在这里的原因
And that’s the reason he is still a student here!
我是在帮助那个孩子
I’m trying to help the boy.
档案处理好后 他就会被收养
He’ll be put in a home as soon as the paperwork is done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要说的就这些 希伯特神甫
That’s all, Father Hibbert.
是的神甫
Yes, Father.
比赛要开始前要把
(Longboat): As the race approaches, it is paramount
所有杂念放一边
that all distractions disappear.
同时排除所有的疑虑也非常重要
It’s equally important that all doubts be cast aside.
永远要记住马拉松是充满了
Remember, the marathon is not without adversity,
痛苦和灾难的
not without pain.
噢 啊
Ohhh… Ahh…
你肯定不是个苦行者
You’re certainly no martyr.
我 还没
I’m not even going in deep… yet.
你说按♥摩♥的时候
Somehow, when you said massage
我想的完全和这个不同
I was thinking of something totally different.
只是瘀伤 用不了几天 就会好了
It’s only a bruise. In a couple of days, you’ll be just fine.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我摔倒了 -你摔倒了
I fell. – You fell?
拉尔夫 你不能参加马拉松比赛了
Ralph, you’re not going to be able to run Boston.
离比赛只有10天
The race is 10 days away.
我当然要参加
Of course, I’m going to run.
你对我食言了
You broke your promise to me.
你答应过再也不提奇迹
You said you’d never mention miracles…

Hmm?
我相信我要是赢了马拉松比赛
“I’m convinced winning the Boston Marathon
就是那个可以让我妈妈苏醒的 奇迹
is the miracle my motherwill need to get out of her coma.”
我们有约定拉尔夫
We had a deal, Ralph.
我没有食言 我以为你的意思是
I didn’t break my promise… I thought you meant
不在你面前提奇迹的事
not to mention miracles to you.
那你就想错了
Well, you thought wrong.
这不公平
That’s not fair.
听着 拉尔夫
Listen to me, Ralph.
菲茨帕特里克神甫说 如果你参加 比赛的话 就把你开除
Father Fitzpatrick says he’ll expel you if you run.
我不会任他摆布的
I’d never let a priest tell me whether I can or cannot run.
这是你告诉我的
I leamed that from you.
你知道你自己在说些什么吗
You don’t know what you’re saying.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要把家里剩下的东西都卖♥♥了
I’ll sell the remaining stuff from the house
然后买♥♥张去波士顿的火车票
to pay for a train ticket to Boston.
但是你不能参加比赛
But you can’t run.
菲兹会把你开除的
Fitz is going to kick you out of school.
希伯特是对的
Hibbert’s right.
别去了 -我去定了
Oall it off. – I’m running.
而且我肯定会被开除的 这只是时间问题
Besides, I’m getting kicked out already. It’s only a matter of time.
我什么也不会输掉
So I have nothing to lose.
不 你会输掉一切的
You have everything to lose.
你会让自己成为
You’ve set yourself up
汉密尔顿的笑柄的 相信我
to be the laughingstock of Hamilton… Trust me…
人们都在议论
People are talking.
切斯特 我真的不在乎别人的看法
Ohester, I honestly don’t care what anybody’s saying.
这就是你和我的不同
See, that’s the difference between me and you.
你的膝盖受伤了 你不能祈祷 你显然是不纯洁的
Your knee’s wrecked, you can’t pray, you’re certainly not pure
而且你的妈妈已经昏迷7个月了
and your mother has been in a coma for seven months.
她不可能醒过来了
She’s not coming out.
她快不行了
She is so.
不 她会醒的
No, she is not.
她妈的
God damn you.
嘿 停下 分开
(Hulk): Hey, stop! Break it up!
我帮你伪造信件
I forged letters for you!
我把自己逼到悬崖边
I put myself on the line!
不 你没有 切斯特 你从来没有
No, you didn’t, Ohester! You’ve never put yourself on the line!