对不起
I’m sorry.
这个给你
Here, take these.
我买♥♥这个是因为 白色让我想起纯洁的眼睛
I got them because the whites remind me of the whites of your eyes.
谢谢
Thanks.
克莱尔显然决心要和我决裂了
Olaire has clearly decided to put the Great Wall of Ohina defence on me.
但是我敢肯定当修女
But I’m positive this whole nun thing
只是她编出来掩饰她对 我的真实情感的
is basically a way of denying her true feelings.
完全可以理解
Understandably.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
唤醒我妈妈
Trying to wake up my mom.
坐下
Sit down.
医生说
The doctors are saying…
需要一个奇迹
It’ll take a miracle
才能唤醒她 -一个奇迹
to wake her up. – Amiracle?
我不知道
I had no idea.
她真的已经很虚弱了 拉尔夫
She was already pretty weak, Ralph.
格瑞斯特·艾丽丝
Ohrist, Alice.
对不起
I’m sorry.
圣人弗兰西斯生来就很富有
So, St. Francis, who had grown up very rich,
它曾经抛弃过阿西西 这次他决定
left Assisi one last time, this time decided to give away
放弃他拥有的一切 倾其所有
everything he had, even the clothes off his back.
过了不久他创造了
Soon thereafter, he performed
一个奇迹
the miracle of the stigmata. Juste like Ohrist, he bled.
你必须是一个圣人吗 -什么 你指什么
Do you need to be a saint? – What? Forwhat?
创造一个奇迹
To produce a miracle.
噢 不
Uh… no.
不过 这个问题问的好
It’s not a bad question, though.
我们得考虑三个方面
There are three considerations necessary for that, Mr. Walker:
信仰;纯洁 祈祷
Faith, purity and prayer.
关于信仰 你需要真正 的信仰
For faith, you need to truly believe in something
相信些没有逻辑的东西
that doesn’t make any logical sense.
关于祈祷 你需要和上帝 真实的对话
For prayers, you need to be in direct communication with God.
对于纯洁 你需要没有任何 罪
And for purity, you need to be completely free from sin.
那么每个人都可以创造奇迹
So, anyone could perform a miracle?
恩
Uh…
严格地来说是的
technically, yes.
希伯特神甫
(Father Fitzpatrick): Aword with you,
我有话和你说
Father Hibbert, if I may.
当然 神甫 等我一下
Oertainly, Father. Excuse me for a minute, gentlemen.
神甫
Father?
你知道尼采是个共♥产♥主义 者吗
Were you aware that Nietzsche was a communist?
我可以告诉你 神甫 你的想法是错的
I can assure you, Father, your sources are wrong.
你在读什么
Who are you reading?
天主教教义 神甫
Stick to the catechism, Father.
9年级的宗教课上 不应该有尼采的东西
Nietzsche has no place in the ninth grade religion class,
这个学校的任何宗教 课上都不应该有
nor any religion class in my school.
这些学生必需遵守校规 否则就不能留在这
These students won’t survive unless they follow the rules.
无政♥府♥主义和基♥督♥教有 共同的起源
“The Anarchist and the Ohristian have a common origin.”
尼采这么写到
Nietzsche wrote that.
神甫 我觉得还是有 可取的地方的
I think there’s some truth to it, Father.
别和我狡辩 希伯特神甫
Don’t push it, Father Hibbert.
是的 神甫
Yes, Father.
希伯特神甫
Father Hibbert?
什么事
What is it, Mr. Walker?
有可能创造奇迹吗
Producing a miracle is possible?
飞向月球是可能的 但是永远都不会发生
Flying to the Moon is possible, but it’s never going to happen.
我知道你的意思了
Phew… I can see what you mean.
前面的山很可怕的
Hills on the way over were pretty brutal.
但是训练还没开始 那才是那座山
Uh, the workout hasn’t started yet. That’s the hill.
噢
Oh.
好的 先生们 我们出发
All right, gentlemen, let’s get started.
只剩下180天的训练时间了
Only 180 training days left until the Boston Marathon.
神甫 关于
Father, about the Boston Marathon…
队里的每个人都要去吗
Does everyone from the team get to go?
我们有机会赢吗
Do we really have a chance of winning?
什么
What?
你说离波士顿马拉松比赛 只有180天了
You mentioned that there’s 180 days left until the Boston Marathon.
我想知道我们都会 参加吗
And I was wondering if we were all going,
因为我真的想去看看 波士顿
because I’d really like to see Boston.
我们会为此筹款吗 我只是开玩笑
Will we be fundraising to pay for it? – I was kidding.
波士顿马拉松比赛 是世界上最有名的比赛之一
Boston is one of the world’s most prestigious foot races.
我们队里要是有人能够 赢得这个比赛
Anyone on this team winning the Boston Marathon
那就真是个奇迹
would be a miracle to rival the Loaves and Fishes.
奇迹
Amiracle?
是的 正如你所说
All right, gentlemen, on your marks.
那我们开始越野吧
OK, then, let’s run some hills!
那个孩子是怎么回事 -鬼知道
What’s wrong with that kid? – Who knows?
听说她妈妈要是死了 他们打算把他放到孤儿院
But I hear they’re going to put him into an orphanage when his mother dies.
嘿 你犯什么大错
Hey, you getting a boner
被罚 我没有犯错
from these ropes, Ohester? – No.
我野没有
Me neither.
我在考虑参加波士顿马拉松比赛
I was thinking about running the Boston Marathon.
但是你以前说你讨厌长跑
But you told me you hated cross-country.
而且 你凭什么觉得你可以
Besides, what makes you think you can actually
参加马拉松比赛
run a marathon? (whistle blowing)
别玷污了
Leave some room
圣灵
for the Holy Spirit, Mr. Walker.
啊 哈
Aaghhhh…!
噢
Oof!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Ralph… Ralph.
去参加马拉松吧
Run Boston, Ralph.
去波士顿 那将会是个奇迹
Run Boston, and it’ll be a miracle.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
他没事吗
Is he all right?
我刚刚和上帝对话了
I was having a moment with God.
他给了我些建议
He was giving me some instructions.
恩 琼斯先生 把沃克带到 医疗室
Huh… Mr. Jones, take Mr. Walker to the nurse’s office, please.
沃克我没答应要见你
Mr. Walker, an unsolicited visit… for once.
听说你在gregg神甫的课上 摔到了头
I heard about your head injury from Father Gregg.
我们必须警惕诱惑
We must be vigilant about temptation.
恩 神甫 我想问你个问题
Uh… Father? I just wanted to ask you a question,
你是这 我知道的 最接近上帝的人
since you’re the closest one to God I know around here.
你说
You have my undivided attention.
希伯特神甫说 只有奇迹才能
Father Hibbert told us that it would take a miracle
让环城越野队的人赢得 波士顿马拉松比赛
for anyone from the cross-country team to win the Boston Marathon.
恩 希伯特神甫 可能也知道
Well, Father Hibbert would probably know.
我妈妈需要一个奇迹
Well, my mom needs a miracle
才能从昏迷中腥来 -那么
to get out of her coma. – And?
我要是赢得波士顿马拉松比赛 那就会是那个奇迹
Me winning the Boston Marathon could be that miracle.
上帝这么告诉我的
God told me.
上帝告诉你的
God told you?
今天我在体操室从绳子上 掉下来的时候
Today at gym, when I fell off the ropes.
他有告诉你怎么做吗
Did he tell you how to do it?
没有 这就是我来找你的原因
No, that’s why I need your help,
特别是关于纯洁的方面
especially with the purity part…
还有祈祷的方面
and prayer, probably.
我觉得你说的话 在某种 程度上是对上帝的亵渎
I believe that what you’re talking about could be bordering on blasphemy,
虽然你不是故意的 但是还是要谨言慎行
even if it is unintentional, so let’s be careful.
上帝并没有让你去赢得 波士顿马拉松比赛
God did not ask you to win Boston
来让你的妈妈苏醒 事情并不是这样的
to get your mother out of her coma… it doesn’t work like that.
那到底是怎么样的
How does it work?
他为什么要告诉你
Why would he ask you?
恩 我不知道 他就是告诉我了
Well, I don’t know. He just did.
是啊 你不知道
Precisely. You don’t know.
那不是上帝
It wasn’t God.
你是被摔傻了 才有这种 想法
It was the bump on your head. Ahallucination at best.
神甫 我不是想对上帝 不敬 但是
Father, I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but…
沃克 相信我
Mr. Walker, trust me.
你不可能创造什么奇迹
You are not going to perform any miracles.
你不会参加波士顿马拉松比赛
You’re not running Boston.