这根本没用
This is useless.
我要走了 你会来吗
I’m leaving. You coming?
不
Ohrist, Ohester. No.
我们还没跳水呢 我得留下来学 跳板
We haven’t even dived yet, and I’m staying to work on my flips.
我读过关于奥♥运♥跳水选手 的书
I’ve been reading about Olympic divers.
那个领域似乎竞争 不怎么激烈
Doesn’t seem like there’s much competition in that field.
再见
See ya.
噢 哇
Ohh… Wow…
看到了吗
Did you see that?
上帝啊
Holy Ohrist.
弗雷德说的对
Fred was right.
那男孩怎么了 中风了吗
What’s the matterwith that boy? Is he having a seizure?
我觉得像是痉挛
Looks more like a fit, if you ask me.
啊
Uh… Ahhh!
中风的话 应该是这个身体 还有大脑都出问题
With a seizure, you’re into the whole body, including the brain.
可是痉挛的话 -啊
However, with a fit… – Ahhh!
救命
Fouling!
你是自讨苦吃沃克
You’re pulling the noose tighter, Mr. Walker.
这个学校不允许任何堕落的事情
Old Testament depravity has no place in this school.
我对你寄予了
I expected so much more…
这么大的期望
especially from you.
你的爸爸是个烈士
Yourfather died a war hero.
神甫 我可以解释 真的
But, Father, I can explain. Honestly.
看来你的脑子是有点不正常
Obviously, you’ve a deviant mind.
现在你已经犯了罪
Now mortal sins have been committed.
你得参加每天6点的早祷告
You will attend 6:00 a.m. Mass daily
来净化你的灵魂
to restore your spiritual purity,
并且还要参加越野队
and you will join the cross-country team to deal with your…
来对付你过剩的精力
energy surplus.
好了沃克这是你最后一次警告
Now, Mr. Walker, this will be your last waming.
不然你就要去公立学校
Your next stop will be public school…
那是个没有道德准则的地方
were there is no spiritual safety net.
公立学校
Public school?
你不想参加越野队 是吗
You’re not joining the cross-country team, are you?
我当然不想参加 我是被招去的
Of course I’m not joining. I was conscripted.
你们为什么要跑呢
Why do you guys run?
我是说有是吗意义吗 这是我们的本能
I mean, what’s the point? – It’s in our blood.
我们需要奔跑
We have to.
好的 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
公园见
See you at Ohorley Park. (whistle blowing)
走吧
Let’s go.
我们要做环城跑孩子
We run in cross-country, son.
跑啊
Run.
上帝啊 我什么时候 才能结束这一切
How in the name of Ohrist did I ever end up here?
我每天都在问自己
I ask myself that every day.
神甫说过要把你的过失 记录到你的档案立吗
Did Father Fitzpatrick say the incident would go on your permanent record?
他没有提过 -看来他不会这么做
He didn’t mention it. – It probably won’t then.
你觉得还有其他人知道吗
Do you think anyone knows
游泳池那发生什么事了
what happened at the pool? Whoa!
自♥慰♥男 自♥慰♥男
Wanker… Wanker…
自♥慰♥男 自♥慰♥男
Wanker… Wanker…
自♥慰♥男 自♥慰♥男
Wanker… Wanker…
自♥慰♥男 自♥慰♥男
Wanker… Wanker… Wanker…
自♥慰♥男 自♥慰♥男
I’d say so. – Wanker…
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen,
自♥慰♥男 自♥慰♥男
Wanker… Wanker…
安静
Silence!
先生们
Gentle men…
我真是失望透了
I am deeply disappointed.
你们这些人应该感到羞耻 这个男孩爸爸去世了
Shame on all of you! This boy’s father is dead,
他妈妈还在住院
and his mother is in the hospital.
来吧
Oome on.
别管他 神甫
Leave him alone, Father.
他能自己站起来的
Mr. Walker can stand up for himself.
神甫 我都要别人的帮助
We all need a little help standing up, Father.
别管他
Leave him alone.
她昨晚过的很难受
She had a rough time last night.
别担心 我们会好好照顾她的
But, don’t worry, we’re watching her pretty closely.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你觉得怎么样 对于病人而言
How are you feeling? – For a sick person,
我觉得我已经很好了
I couldn’t be any healthier.
别担心
Don’t worry.
吻我一下宝贝
Give me a kiss, Babe.
怎么了 好消息还是坏消息
Oh, what’s wrong, doom and gloom?
你遇过最丢脸的事是什么
What was the most embarrassing thing you ever did?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我在游泳池里自♥慰♥的时候被 发现了
I got caught committing a venal sin in the pool.
显然这是个意外
It was an accident, obviously.
游泳池里的一个监视器
Atechnical oversight by the pool’s manufacturers.
如果你想指责什么人的话
And if you want to blame anyone…
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
我需要帮助
Alice, I need help!
妈妈
Mom?
艾丽丝 怎么回事
Alice! – What’s wrong? Out of the way.
快快
Move, move, move, move.
她还在呼吸
She’s breathing, but something has happened.
我来检查她的脉搏 我们需要氧气
I’ll check her pulse. – We need oxygen, stat!
嘿 拉尔夫
Hiya, Ralph.
嗨 卡尔先生
Hi, Mr. Karl.
你妈妈怎么样了
How’s your mom?
他们说她什么时候都可以 出院了
The say she’ll be coming home any day now.
卡尔 我知道我上星期在这里
Karl, I know I was here last week…
但是你好象什么都不相信
but are you looking to buy anything these days?
我觉得你还是让你的爷爷奶奶 亲自来一趟比较好
I’d feel better if your grandparents came in themselves.
这是我奶奶的留言条
Here’s a note from my grandmother.
你可以给他们达电♥话♥ 只是他们现在不怎么出门了
But call if you want to. They just don’t get out as much as they used to.
是吗
Yes?
晚上好 柯林斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Oollins.
我来接奥拉尔去
I’ve come to pick up Olaire.
你 为什么
Uh, you have? For what?
我们有个约会 你想让我什么时候送她回来
Our date. What time would you like her home by?
恩
Uh…
你可以在这等一会吗
Why don’t you just wait here for, um, a minute?
克莱尔
Claire?
你叫什么名字
Any of you kids have names?
我是拉尔夫
I’m Ralph.
游泳池的那件事是真的
Is it true about the pool?
是的
Yeah.
因为你 我们的游泳课程取消了
Because of you, our swimming lessons were cancelled.
他们没必要 排掉游泳池 的水
Well, they didn’t really have to drain the pool.
可以用氯杀 -拉尔夫
After all, the chlorine would kill the… – Ralph?
我们要谈谈
Uh, we need to talk.
单独
Ahem… alone.
恩
Uh…
我以为你不会来了 我是说
I didn’t really think you’d show. I mean,
在那个 那个什么
after the- – The what?
游泳池
The pool.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
好的
Well…
对不起 我不能和你约会
I’m sorry, I can’t go on a date with you.
真的 -我要以后当修女
Really? – I’m becoming a nun.
就因为游泳池的事
Just because of the pool?
我的意思是 那只是个意外 -不 当然不是
I mean, it was an accident. – No, of course not.
好的
Good.
听着 即使你要成为一个修女
Listen, even if you are becoming a nun…
我不觉得上帝会反对 你和什么人约会
I really don’t think God would hold one date against you.
他会的
He might.