神父 请宽恕我的罪过
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
离我赏赐忏悔已经有一周了
It has been one week since my last confession,
可是我却没有把主放在心上
I took the Lord’s name in vain 211 times.
啊
(whistle blowing) Ahhh!
噢 他妈的
Ugh… Oh, God damn it.
我又过22次不纯的想法
I had 22 impure thoughts.
噢
Oof!
我盘算着做坏事 -坏事
I contemplated murder. – Murder?
只是想想而已 只是想想
Only in thought, Father, only in thought.
给我滚回来 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Get back here, you bastards!
我的孩子 看来那只是自♥慰♥
Surely there must be some self-abuse, my son.
我一共自♥慰♥了22次
I have committed 22 sins of the flesh.
你只是误入歧途
Ahem. You’re a pervert.
你不会因此而下地狱的
You’re not even making an appearance in purgatory with that record.
真的 我也不明白
Really? I had no idea.
啊 我不知道我是否有宽恕你的权利
Ah… I’m not even sure I have the power to forgive you.
求你了神甫我会更加努力的
Please, Father. I’ll try harder.
努力 这就是问题所在
Harder? That’s the problem.
你应该和牧师谈 而不是我
You should talk to a priest, not me, kid.
真不敢相信我竟然告诉他们
I can’t believe I actually told them
我上周自♥慰♥了22次
that I’d abused myself 22 times in the last week.
22次
22 times?
我想我死定了
And I thought I was going to hell.
你的奶奶叫格雷斯还是格雷西
Is it Grace or Gracie for your grandmother?
格雷斯
Grace.
仍掉那根烟
Put out that cigarette.
你这样违反校规了
You’re breaking school rules. (coughing)
嘿 我需要抽烟 这样我才能冷静下来
Hey, Ohester, I need to smoke. It calms my nerves.
我们傍晚要去忏悔
We’re having confession later today.
我想你会和我们一块去 是吗
Thought you might like to join us, Walker.
格瑞勒
(Ralph): Gorilla.
你说有支撑的世界记录吗
Think there’s a world record for hanging?
应该没有
Probably not.
既然没有 那我就要去创造一个 记录
Even if there isn’t, I could announce that I’m going to set one.
那些白♥痴♥的专家完全不能做到
There’s absolutely no reason why my idiot-savantness couldn’t be hanging.
看 我可以这样撑一整天
Look, I could hang here all day.
你看到那个了吗
Did you see that attempted catch?
噢
Ohh…
谁会想得到 她能接到
Who would have guessed she’d have such reach?
谢谢
Thanks.
叫沃克来见我
Get me Mr. Walker… again.
嘿 绿色得毛衣
Hey, the green in your sweater
衬托得你得眼睛水汪汪的
brings out the colour of your eyes, makes them sparkle.
真的
Really?
这是我听过最甜蜜的话
That’s the sweetest thing anybody ever said to me.
真的吗
Ever?
是的
Yes.
菲茨帕特里克神甫现在要见你
Father Fitzpatrick will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好 神甫 你今天过得怎么样
Good afternoon, Father. How are you today?
坐吧
Sit.
你在学校抽烟了
You were smoking on school property.
说实话 是的 可是 我在操场边上
Technically, yes. But I was practically off the grounds.
事实是铁打的 沃克
Technicalities are the cornerstone, Mr. Walker.
现在你已经有太多不良记录了
Now, there’s too much documentation on you already.
你想被开除学籍吗
Are you purposely trying to get yourself kicked out of St. Magnus?
或者你有我不知道的
Or is there another reason I’m completely overlooking
苦衷
for your utter inability to fit in?
我想成就大事业
I’m destined for greatness.
你才14岁
You’re 14 years old.
成不了什么大事
Greatness is not an option.
你不觉得自己太让你的祖父 祖母担心受怕了
Now, don’t you think your grandparents have enough to worry about?
罚你除草一周 就这样
Aweek of weeding Father Zinger’s gardens. That’s all.
但是神甫 我只是抽烟而已
But, Father, I was only smoking.
好的两周 这下够了吧
Two weeks. That will be all.
还有一件事要告诉你
And one thing more…
没有事情能逃脱我的眼睛
Nothing gets by me, Mr. Walker.
没有一件事
Absolutely nothing.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
这是我的假条
Here’s my late slip.
神都在和无聊的生活做 无意义的斗争
“Against boredom, the gods themselves fight in vain.”
你这么认为 -尼采就是这样说的
You think so? – Nietzsche does.
尽力考验的人才能享有 自己的地位
Independent seat work for the remainder of the period.
你读过尼采的书吗 -他是中国人
Have you read Nietzsche? – Is he that Chinese guy?
不他是个哲学家
No, he’s that philosopher guy.
他是天主教♥徒♥
Was he catholic?
在宗教课上的不学习天主教 有点奇怪
Seems odd not to be studying Oatholics in religion class.
而且 我猜我们快要考试了
Besides, I thought we were having a test.
没有那么快 考试还 早着呢 你说呢
We’re not. Far too sunny out for testing, wouldn’t you agree?
希望尼采能帮你 醒醒脑
I’m hoping Nietzsche will be betterfor your brain.
恩 我想是的
Well, I… suppose so.
奥菲·玛丽亚
Ave Maria…
真替你的脸难过
Sorry about yourface.
我的脸怎么了
What’s wrong with my face?
没什么 我是说被棒球
Nothing. I meant the cut from baseball.
实际上 你的脸很漂亮
In fact, it’s a wonderful face.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们差不多该约会了
It’s about time we went on a date, Oollins.
是吗
Really… Walker?
一起吃晚餐或者其他什么的 但是不能去太远
Dinner, maybe. Something formal, but within bike-riding distance.
我希望我们第一次约会 能够给我们留下深刻的记忆
I want ourfirst date to be memorable.
我希望每天都是愉快的星期五
And I want it to be Good Friday every day.
好的 下周五晚上 我7点左右到
Good. Next Friday night. I’ll come by around 7:00.
不 7点30 多给点时间 让你准备
No, make that 7:30, just to give you some extra time to get ready.
你过的怎么样 -妈妈
How is it going, my Mr. Walker? – Mom,
我过的非常好 你呢
I absolutely couldn’t be any better. You?
好的要飞起来了
Growing wings as we speak.
我想也是
I figured as much.
在奥珂斯特家住得习惯吗
Are things still working out staying at Ohester’s house?
恩 他妈妈总是说 “多一个还有有什么不同”
Uh… His mom keeps saying, “What difference does one more kid make?”
说真的我喜欢住在那
I like it there. Honest.
你去过那了吗
Do you go by the house?
恩 只是去剪草
Uh, just to cut the grass.
你来了艾玛 嗨 拉尔夫
Here you go, Emma. Hello, Ralph.
嘿 艾丽丝 那是你的新发卡吗
Hey, Alice, is that a new hair clip?
别和我瞎搅和 小子
Don’t mess with me, kid.
不 说真的 可真亮眼
No, seriously. It looks stunning.
恩
Hmm.
今天你征服世界了吗
Did you conquer the world today, my Mr. Walker?
我下周和奥拉尔有个约会
I’ve got a date with Olaire next Friday.
我喜欢那个女孩
I like that girl.
给 这是我帮你买♥♥的
Here. I bought this for you.
我知道 我和你有一样的感受
I know. I feel the same.
不是我想要的发型
Not quite the haircut I had in mind.
我觉得有点太短了
I think it’s too short.
你可以把它放下来
You could pull it off. Not many could.
你选的丝巾太好了
You make a fantastic scarf selector.
谢谢你拉尔夫
Thank you, Ralph.
不用
You’re welcome.
你父亲一定会感到骄傲的
Yourfatherwould be proud.
沃克公♥馆♥ 请问你找谁
(changed voice): Walker residence. How may I direct your call?
别闹了拉尔夫我是切斯特
Out the crap, Ralph. It’s Ohester.
你觉得有人会相信那是你 奶奶吗
Do you really think anyone’s going to believe that’s your grandmother?
你今天想去游泳吗
Do you want to go swimming today?
我以为你讨厌游泳呢
I thought you hated swimming, Ohester.
我哥哥说 从一个特定的
My brother says you can see right inside the woman’s change room
角度可以完全看到女更衣室 的内部 我想看裸女
from a certain angle. I need to see naked girls.
希望弗雷德告诉过我 你到底要怎么看
I wish Fred told me exactly where you’re supposed to look.
你觉得他在说谎
Do you think he was lying?
有这个可能
He could have been.