Franny!
噢 你没事吧
Oh, are you okay?
她是你的孩子吗
Is she yours?
是的 不要再这样了
Yes, don’t you ever do that again!
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你的待在我能看见你的地方
You have to stay where I can see you!
她没事
She’s okay.
不 她不好
No, she’s not okay!
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me!
别再那样做了
Don’t ever do that again!
天呐 你还好吧
Oh God, you okay?
给 让我看看
Here, let me see.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
发生了什么
What happened?
她掉进了湖里
She fell in the lake.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
我想她只是害怕
She was just scared I think.
她离开了我的视线
She got out of my sight for a second.
你丢下她一个人了
You left her alone?
不 她走在前面
No, she went up ahead.
别怪她
Don’t blame this on her.
她只是个孩子
She’s the child.
我没有
I wasn’t.
你是成年人 对吗
You’re the adult, right?
你得时时刻刻看着她
You have to watch her every second.
掉进湖里只需要一秒钟
All it takes is a second.
我知道 我犯了错
I know, I made a mistake.
你不能犯那样的错误
You’re not allowed to make mistakes like that
当你为人父母时
when you’re a parent.
好吧 对不起 我不会让它再发生
Right, I’m sorry, I won’t let it happen again.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
好的 我想你打中我了
Okay, I think you got me.
今天有什么特别的吗
Did I get the wrong day?
我们有一个即兴的约会
We’re having an impromptu play date.
这是我的邻居 谢丽尔
This is our neighbor, Cheryl.
布里吉特
Bridget.
你们两个认识吗
You two know each other?
布里吉特和我一样
Bridget and I were in the same
西北大学创意写作班
creative writing class at Northwestern.
我不知道你去西北大学了
I didn’t know you went to Northwestern.
就一年
Just for a year.
这不算什么
It doesn’t count.
等等 你在附近吗
Wait, are you in the neighborhood?
不
No.
噢 我们都以为以为布里吉特会来
Oh, we all thought Bridget was gonna be
下一个是西尔维娅·普拉斯
the next Sylvia Plath.
你是一个诗人吗
You’re a poet?
而且是那种忧郁的诗人
And severely depressed.
好吧 等保姆来了
Well, when the nanny gets here,
我们应该去喝点果汁
we should go get some mommy juice.
我得工作
I have to work.
噢 好吧 请病假
Oh, well, call in sick.
我想听听你最近在干什么
I wanna hear what you’ve been up to.
我想我的老板不会同意的
I don’t think my boss would like that.
我是保姆
I’m the nanny.
没有他们我活不下去
We couldn’t survive without her.
这很棒
That is so great.
这是你的副业还是什么
Is that like your side hustle or something?
不 这是我的职业
No, this is it.
真为你高兴
Good for you.
你每天都会很开心
That, hard to stay sad
当你和孩子在一起的时候
when you’re around kids all day.
孩子们在玩谁是枪手游戏吗
Who’s the active shooter?
那是我的孩子 科兰特
Oh, that’s my baby, Cortland.
他喜欢弗兰妮
He’s in love with Franny.
所以他向她射击
So he shot her.
你想喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
我想再来点
I would love some more.
噢 不 不 我来吧
Oh, no, no, I’ll, I’ll get it.
我 不 没关系
I, I, no, that’s fine.
她给你当保姆 你捡到便宜啦
A nanny, good for you.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry?
嗯 她本可以得到更高的薪水
Well, she is so much more expensive.
因为她没有学位 所以更便宜吗
Is she cheaper because she doesn’t have a degree?
他把它弄坏了
He broke it.
我饿了
I’m hungry.
噢 不
Oh no.
科兰特 道歉
Cortland, apologize.
我饿了
I’m hungry!
我再给你买♥♥一个 弗兰妮 好吗
We’ll buy you another one, Franny, okay?
啊 布里吉特 你能到我家来一趟吗
Ah, Bridget, could you run over to my house,
给科兰特做点好吃的
and make Cortland something to eat.
噢 不 我们这有零食
Oh no, we have snacks here.
不 我们还没有做过过敏症检查
No, we haven’t got our allergy tests back yet,
所以不能冒险
so can’t take any risks.
冰箱里有胡萝卜
There’s carrots in the refrigerator.
你可以随意使用
Just make sure you use
水果和蔬菜在水槽边
that fruit and veggie wash by the sink.
谢谢
Thanks.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
马上回来
Be right back.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
弄坏他的一个玩具
To break one of his toys.
未出世的宝贝食物指南
哎呀
Oopsie.
我们继续走吧
Let’s keep walking.
我不累
I’m not tired.
你总是很累
You’re always tired.
今天不是
Not today.
听着 安妮 听着 安妮
Listen Annie, please, Annie!
听着 听我说
Listen to, listen to me!
我说 看 这就是我要说的
I said, see, this is what I’m talking about.
你离过婚吗
Have you ever been divorced?
没有 你呢
No, have you?
没有
No.
亨利的妈妈要和他的爸爸离婚
Henry’s mom is getting a divorce from his dad,
和他的空手道老师在一起
and moving in with his karate teacher.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
亨利不得不买♥♥一辆新车
Henry had to get a new car,
因为亨利的爸爸开着他们的小货车
Bcause Henry’s dad drove their minivan
冲进了湖中
into the lake from sadness.
亨利的妈妈说这只是为了引起注意
Henry’s mom said it was only for attention.
亨利不得不放弃空手道
And Henry had to quit karate.
如果我的两位家长离婚了
If mommy and mama get divorced,
我必须要放弃滑冰吗
would I have to quit ice skating?
好吧 我可以向你保证
Okay, I might regret saying this,
我不认为你的父母
but I don’t think your parents
会离婚的 弗兰妮
are gonna get divorced, Franny.
你真的这样认为
You really don’t?
我真的真的这样想
I really, really don’t.
保证他们不会
Promise they won’t.
我不能这么做
I can’t do that,
但我相信她们不会走那条路
but I have faith that it’s not gonna go that way for them.
你向上帝发誓吗
Like in God?
你也可以信任别人
You can have faith in people too.
你知道玛雅有没有
Has Maya been going to any regular appointments
定期预约吗
that you know of?
她几周前去看了医生
Um, she went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago.
只有一次吗
Just once?