第一次
First time?
什么
What?
是邓布利多死的那个吗
Is that the one where Dumbledore dies?
邓布利多死了吗
Dumbledore dies?
布里吉特
Bridget D.
布里吉特 嗨 所以我理解
Bridget, hi, so I understand
你想堕胎
you’re looking to get an abortion.
是的 我想堕胎
Yes, I’m in the market.
我们先从超声波开始
Well, we’ll start with an ultrasound.
我认为我不需要
I thought I wouldn’t need one.
我们需要它来判断你怀孕多久
We need it to tell how far along you are.
别担心 你不需要看它
Don’t worry, you don’t have to look at it.
你想知道是不是双胞胎吗
You wanna know if it’s twins?
我猜是
I guess.
不是的
It’s not.
好了 现在你可以坐起来了
Okay, you can sit up now.
您已收款$250.00
我收到工资了
I got it.
酷 非常不错
Cool, cool.
这可能会有点麻烦
So this is probably gonna get messy.
我知道 我做了一些研究
I know, I’ve done some research.
嗯 我知道我们遇到了一些事情
And um, I know we’ve encountered a little bit of blood
但在我们的关系中 我们只是…
in our relationship before, we just…
噢 我们不是在谈恋爱
Oh, we’re not in a relationship.
噢 噢 好的
Oh, ah, okay.
只是你26岁而已
It’s just that you’re 26.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 像你们这些26岁的人
Well, it’s those 26 year old,
拥有年轻 灵活 超棒的精♥子♥
young, agile, super in-shape sperm
这是我们陷入困境的主要原因
that got us into this in the first place.
你34岁的卵子也很不错
And your 34 year old eggs.
我的意思是 你的卵子
I, I just mean that your eggs
质量同样也很高 仅此而已
are in good shape too, that’s all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我觉得你应该做点什么
I feel like you should have to do something.
比如做一些黑暗料理之类的
Like give yourself food poisoning or something.
好吧 嗯 家里有什么食材吗
Okay, um, what do we got?
我想我有一些剩下的鸡肉
I think I have some really old chicken.
好的 噢 是的
Okay, oh yeah.
我不知道你是不是认真的
I can’t tell if you’re serious.
我得把它们放在这里20分钟
I have to keep them here for 20 minutes.
酷
Cool.
我看起来可爱吗
Do I look cute?
你看起来很可爱
You look very cute.
我感觉可爱
I feel cute.
这是其中的一片
It’s a slice.
它并不是一个狂热的食叶者
It’s not exactly an enthusiastic leaf eater.
几声半信半意的咀嚼
A couple of half-hearted chews,
-叶子直接垂到它的胃里 -妈的
-and the leaves go straight down to its stomach. -Fuck.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
到另一个房♥间去
Go into the other room,
把电视开的大声一点
and turn the TV up really loud.
好吧 有什么我能帮你的吗
Okay, is there anything I can get you?
你滚远一点 离门远一点
you can get the fuck away from the door.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我把这个打印出来了
Okay, I got this printout here.
嗯 流产后要照顾好自己
Um, caring for yourself after an abortion.
好吧 正常的副作用 流血 很明显
Okay, ah, normal side effects, bleeding, obviously.
如果流血过多
If there’s heavy bleeding,
使用一个大的马克西垫一个小时 一个小时
use a heavy maxi-pad for an hour, in an hour.
啊 然后开始深层子♥宫♥按♥摩♥十分钟
Ah, then begin deep uterine massaging for 10 minutes.
所以如果你需要的话 我可以这么做
So I could, I could do that if you need me to.
做子♥宫♥按♥摩♥
Do the uterine massage.
嗯 在食物或牛奶中加入800毫克的布洛芬
Um, take 800 milligrams of ibuprofen with food or milk.
你有牛奶吗
Do you have any milk?
杏仁奶 算吗
Almond milk, does that count?
不 必须是奶制品
No, it has to be dairy.
你不是乳糖不耐症吧
You’re not lactose intolerant, are you?
是的 我是
Yeah, I am.
这也会导致抽筋 它说
That will also cause cramps it said.
之后要多做子♥宫♥按♥摩♥
And then after that apply more uterine massages frequently.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我以前做过
It’s ah, I’ve actually done that before.
会很舒服
It’s ah, they’re quite comfortable.
第十四章 弗利克斯 弗利西斯
Chapter 14, Felix Felicis.
第二天早上 哈利的第一件事就是上草药课
Harry had herbology first thing the following morning.
英式口音
Do British.
第二天早上 哈利的第一件事就是上草药课
Harry had herbology first thing the following morning.
这是啊 放电
Here’s ah, discharge,
也许不是血腥的
ah it may be non-bloody
范围从棕色到黑色
in range from a brown to a black color.
黑色
Black?
是的 你想听听有什么不正常的副作用吗
Yeah, do you wanna hear the abnormal side effects?
不
No.
好吧 太棒了
Okay, awesome.
长♥期♥ 大量出血
Prolonged, heavy bleeding.
啊 如果有比柠檬还大的血块
Ah, if you have blood clots larger than a lemon,
这是不正常的
that would be abnormal.
我明白了
I see.
我想知道它们是有机柠檬还是…
I wonder if they mean like an organic lemon, or a…
是的 就像基因改造过的柠檬
Yeah, like genetically a modified lemon.
一个转基因柠檬可能会更大 更大
A GMO or a lemon would be larger probably, or presumably.
周末的狂风终于停了
The weekend’s brutal wind had died out at last.
发冷 发烧 恶心 呕吐 昏厥
Chills, fever, nausea, vomiting, fainting.
如果出血持续超过三小时
If the bleeding continues for more than three hours,
请致电我们
give us a call.
嗯…
Um…
什么 我们现在差不多两个小时了
What, we’re at like two right now?
两个小时 是的
Two hours, yeah.
所以如果你还在流血 我 我打赌十五分钟后
So if you still, yeah, I, I, I bet in 15 minutes,
一切都会好起来的 你会没事的
this is all gonna be, you’re gonna be fine.
嘿 我能给你看些东西吗
Hey, can I show you something?
真恶心
It’s really gross.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
你认为这是什么
Do you think that’s it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
它应该有多大
How big is it suppose to be?
网上说它应该有甜豌豆那么大
Online it said it’s about the size of a sweet pea.
像豆荚 豆荚
Like a pod, pea pod?
就像豆荚里的一颗豌豆
Like an individual pea inside the pod.
噢
Oh.
差不多这么大
It’s about this size.
但是有很多血
There’s been a lot of blood though.
所以可能是另一个血块
So it could just be another clot.
我讨厌他们把它比作可爱的东西 你知道吗
I hate how they compare it to cute things, you know?
就像覆盆子 金桔 西红柿
Like a raspberry, a kumquat, a tomatillo.
实际上只有老鼠屎那么大
When really it’s just the size of a rat turd.
嘿 你是来找小骗子的吗
Hey, you here for Little Strummers?
我是弗朗西斯
Mm, hmm, this is Frances.
弗朗西斯 嗨 好的 棒极了
Frances, hi, okay, perfect.
好了 你还有点时间
Well, you’ve got a little bit of time
在上课之前
before the class starts,
所以如果你想去玩
so if you wanna just go play,
你可以一直玩 直到你听到欢迎歌♥
you can do that till you hear the welcome song.
你要留下来吗
Are you gonna stay?
我们鼓励父母留下来和孩子们一起玩
We encourage parents to stay and play with their littles.
我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know how, so.
完美的学习机会
Perfect opportunity to learn.
别告诉我中年人学不会新把戏
Don’t tell me this old dog can’t learn new tricks.
这听起来很有趣