我们回去拿婴儿车吧
Let’s go back and get the stroller.
不 我们快到了
No, we’re almost there.
如果你背着我 用不了多长时间
It won’t take long if you carry me.
公园真的很近吗
The park is really close?
来吧
Come on.
你出汗了
You’re sweaty.
你能给我一点钱吗
Can I have some money?
你妈妈说你不能吃糖
Your mom said no sugar.
求你了
Please?
我们可以在回家路上吃个苹果怎么样
We can get an apple or something on the way home.
哼
Hmm.
救命 她不是我妈妈
Help, she’s not my mom!
我不认识她
I don’t know her!
救命 她不是我妈妈!
Help, she’s not my mom!
我不认识她 救命
I don’t know her, help!
弗朗西斯开始哭 玛雅也开始哭
Frances started crying and then Maya started crying,
玛雅带着更多的钱回来了
and Maya came back with even more money,
告诉我今天剩下的休息时间
and told me to take the rest of the day off.
像这样吗
Like that?
哇
Wow.
啊哈 这是给你的
Uh huh, that’s for you.
这些是给我的
And these are for me.
是的 哈哈
Yeah, uh huh.
这很可悲 因为玛雅觉得这是个
It’s sad, because Maya was this funny,
有趣 自信 性感的女人
confident, sexy woman,
现在她就像这样
and now she’s just like this,
她光着胸没有动力
she’s a bare-boobed unshowered,
不断哭泣的喂奶机
perpetually crying milk machine.
这段对话有什么吸引你的地方吗
What about this conversation is turning you on?
没有吸引
Unshowered.
啊
Ah.
怎么了
What?
没关系 我的胸会在我来例假之前膨胀起来
That’s okay, they just swell up before I get my period.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
是的 我注意了
Yeah, I pay attention.
你喜欢这样吗
Do you prefer them like this?
无论什么情况 你的胸都是迷人的
I like them at all stages.
我说真的
I mean it.
假装看不见
♪ Acting like I don’t really see ♪
我只是另一个人的笑柄
♪ I’m just a distraction for another ♪
爱一个像我这样的人就是这样
♪ That’s just how it is when love a man like me ♪
也许我有得有失
♪ Maybe I have something ♪
有来有往
♪ Something to offer ♪
我能回来的更坚强
♪ I can come back stronger ♪
我肯定我能把它处理好
I’m for sure getting rid of it.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以谈谈其他选择或者…
We could talk about other options or…
不要了 谢谢
No, thanks.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
你认为你的节育措施怎么样
Do you think maybe your birth control
如果发生意外…
like malfunctioned or…
我没有节育计划
I’m not on birth control.
你没有吗
You’re not?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
我用这个方法已经八年了
I’ve used this method for like eight years.
这个方法吗
This method?
你确定你
You sure that you.
没有射进去 是的
Pulled out, yeah.
每一次
Every time?
好吧 我想是的
Well, I think so.
可能是你的精♥子♥超级厉害
Your sperm are probably super fast.
这是一种恭维
That’s a compliment.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you, I thank you so much, appreciate that.
天呐 我真的以为我连…
God, I honestly thought I couldn’t even get…
你为什么这么想
Why did you think that?
因为以前从未发生过
Because it’s never happened before.
我听说过
I hear it.
听起来是这样的
I hear that how it sounds.
我一切都听你的
I’ll go with you when you go.
好吧
Okay.
我会付钱的
And I’ll pay for it,
这是两件事 不能混为一谈
We’ll split it.
妈妈说我要尊重你
Mama said I have to try and respect you.
进去
Get in.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
图书馆
The library.
我不想安静下来
I don’t wanna be quiet!
之后我们将去公园
We’ll go to the park afterward.
我只是需要一些安静的时间来思考
I just need some quiet time to think.
你的选择呢
About your choices?
什么
What?
当我超时的时候
When I’m in timeout,
我应该考虑一下我的选择
I’m suppose to think about my choices.
再一次
Again!
嘿 请不要跑
Hey, no running, please.
你不会认字吗
Can’t you read?
听你读有助于我的大脑发育
Hearing it helps my brain development.
妈妈 春天到了吗
Mama, is it springtime yet?
不 永远是冬天
No, it’s winter forever.
你跳过了一堆
You skipped a bunch.
一直到最后都很无聊
It’s boring until the end.
重新开始
Start over.
重新开始
Start over!
你妈妈上厕所的时候会把你留在这里吗
Do your mom’s leave you here when they go to the bathroom?
当然
Of course.
妈妈
Mom
是吗
Yes?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, babe.
你感觉好些了吗
Do you feel better?
是啊 好多了
Yeah, a lot better.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
你可以把它翻过来 杰弗妮
You can flip it, Jeffrey.
你在月经期吗
Are you on your period?
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
穿靴子的猫 穿靴子的猫 穿靴子的猫 猫
Cats in boots, cats in boots, cats in boots, cats!
弗兰妮 你能安静点吗
Franny, can you be a little more quiet, please?
我在外面 所以我可以大声的说话
We’re outside, so I can use my outside voice!
再一次
Again!
再一次
Again.
再一次
Again.
倒霉
Shit.
她把我从婴儿车里扔了出去
She threw me out of the stroller!
路上有一些颠簸
We went over some bumps,
我忘记给她扣上安全带 我很抱歉
and I forgot to buckle her in, I’m sorry.
怎么了 没关系的
Why, it’s okay.
帮帮布里吉特 好吗
Help Bridget, okay?
肥皂
Soap.
好吧 感觉如何
Okay, how does that feel?
疼吗
Does that sting?
新狍子菌素
Neosporin.
这可能会有些刺痛
This might sting just a little bit.
再多一点这个 好的
Just a little more, okay.
创可贴
Band-aids.
现在感觉怎么样
How do they feel now?
最后一个
Last one.
你想把你的放在哪里呢
Where do you want yours?
谢谢你
Thank you.