现在 像老虎一样咆哮 准备好了吗
Now, growl like a tiger, ready?
进去吧
Go in.
把你们的背包放在小熊包里
Put your backpacks in the cubbies,
然后去洗手
and then go wash your hands,
然后你们可以到桌子上玩
and then you can come to the table to play.
当然 我马上就来
Sure, I’ll be right in.
进来吧
Come on in.
把你们的背包放在小熊包里
Put your backpacks in the cubbies.
布里吉特
Bridget!
布里吉特
Bridget!
布里吉特
Bridget!
布里吉特
Bridget!
我找到你了
I found you!
布里吉特 我真的需要你在外面陪我
Bridget, I really need you outside.
我爱你
I love you.
你在干什么
What’re you doing?
我会告诉你的
I’ll tell you.
你会告诉我什么
You’ll tell me what?
当我来月经的时候
When I get my period.
我打电♥话♥给你 我们可以谈谈
I’ll call you and we could talk about it.
弗兰妮 相信不会很久的
Franny, that’s not gonna happen for a really long time.
当我来月经的时候 我们可以谈谈
But when it does, we could talk about it.
因为我们还是朋友 对吧
Because we’ll still be friends, right?
我知道
Right.
好吧 你得回去了
Okay, you have to go back now, okay.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know!