我醒了过来
I wake up
浑身都是汗
middle of the night drenched in sweat.
我的心跳加速 好吧
My heart is racing, okay.
我把手伸到赛琳旁边
I reach a hand over to Lindsey’s side of the bed.
她不在 我知道那甚至不是我们的床
She’s not there and I realize it’s not even our bed.
它只是一个装在弹簧上的床垫
It’s just a sad mattress on a box spring.
于是我走进了走廊
So I make my way into the hallway.
我走进库伯的房♥间
I go into Cooper’s room,
他是我们的儿子
that’s our son,
他不在那
and he’s not there either.
所以现在我真的很紧张
And so now I’m really nervous.
我跑进斯凯勒的房♥间 婴儿的房♥间
I got running into Skyler’s room, the baby’s room,
她不在婴儿床里
and she’s not in her crib,
我意识到我甚至不在我的房♥子里
and I realize I’m not even in my house.
我在住♥宅♥区的一间卧室散步
I’m at some shitty, one bedroom walkup in uptown,
我转过身 突然出现了一扇窗户
and I turn around and suddenly this window appears,
然后我就把自己扔了出去
and I just chuck myself right the fuck out it.
为什么
Why?
我想结束自己的生命
To kill myself.
我意识到我的生活毫无意义
I realize my life is meaningless.
我从来没有成过家
I never started a family.
我从来没有发明过摇摆器
I never invented Wiggler.
我没有股票
I have no equity.
我从来没有做过任何选择 也没有采取过任何行动
I never made any choices or moves of any kind.
我34岁 失业 破产 孤身一人
I’m 34, jobless, broke, totally alone,
充满了自我厌恶和羞耻
full of self-loathing and shame.
我恨我自己 所以我想结束我的生命
I hate myself, so I kill myself.
不管怎么样 这只是一场噩梦
That’s the nightmare anyway.
但是有一分钟
But for a minute there.
我说 上帝
I mean, Jesus!
你能想象吗 操
Can you imagine, fuck.
你呢
How about you.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是服务员
I’m a server
在一家餐馆工作
at a restaurant.
噢 那很酷
Oh, that’s cool.
你才20几岁 会变好的
You’re in your 20s, gets better.
实际上 我34岁
Actually, I’m 34.
你看起来很年轻
You look good.
稍等一下 我看到了熟人
Will you excuse me a second, I see somebody.

Hi.

Hey.
我是布里吉特
I’m Bridget.
杰斯
Jace.
你怎么认识艾米的
How do you know Amy?
啊 她是拉玛的常客
Ah, she’s a regular at La Mar.
你开了家餐馆吗
You own a restaurant?
不 我是服务员
No, I’m a server.
我要高♥潮♥了
I’m gonna cum.
噢 我也是
Ah, ah, me too.
圣·弗朗西斯
别射在里面
Pull out.
嘿 我想你可能在月经期
Hey, I think you might be on your period.
所以床单上有一点血迹
There’s a little bit of blood.
是大量的血迹
A lot of blood.
我去拿枕头 如果你想…
I’ll get, I’ll take care of pillows if you wanna…
是的 这些事情还是我来做吧
Yeah, I’ll do all of this stuff.
我想我们还是不要这么做吧
I think maybe just let’s try not to.
啊 你 脸上有一些血迹
Ah, you, you have some on your face.
真的吗 在哪
Really, where, ah?
-就在这 -高一点吗
-Like right across here. -High up?
比如这里和这里
Like right here and right here.
该死的 到处都是
Oh damn, everywhere.
它也在你的手上
Oh, it’s on your hand too.
好的
Oh, yeah, okay.
我不认为 啊
I don’t think ah,
从你对我下手的时候就已经开始了
I’d had started when you were going down on me.
是的 我没有 我 我不知道
Yeah, I didn’t, I, I couldn’t tell.
啊 上♥床♥的时候 你一切正常
Ah, you tasted ah, normal, I’d say.
好的
Oh, good.
我知道有人喜欢这个
I know that some guys are into this.
他们自称为猎犬
They call themselves bloodhounds.
噢 我可不是猎犬
Oh, I’m not a bloodhound, I would say.
我的意思是在你来例假的时候做♥爱♥ 我完全不介意
I mean sex on your period, I’m totally cool with.
当然 我是说通常我只是把毛巾钱放在下面
Sure, I mean normally I just put a towel down.
是的 就像啊 你知道 床事过后要好好清理
Yeah, just like ah, you know, clean up after.
真的很难认真对待…
It’s really hard to take anything seriously…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你身上有这么多血
With this much blood on you.
我想你发誓我不是猎犬
I swear to you I’m not a bloodhound.
倒霉
Shit.
怎么了
What?
啊 你得走了
Ah, you gotta go.
为什么
Oh, okay, why?
我有一个工作面试
I have a job interview.
关于什么 噢
What for, oh.
做保姆
To be a nanny.
好吧 你一定很喜欢小孩
Okay, you must really like kids.
我不喜欢
I don’t.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
我能再见到你吗
Can I see you again?
一切好运
我不想在外面玩
♪ I don’t want to play outside ♪
寻找一个可以放下自己的地方
♪ Looking for someplace that I can lay low ♪
也许我一直以来都很乖戾
♪ Maybe I’ve been ornery ♪
阳光让我感到孤独
♪ The sun it makes me lonely ♪
我只是在等待月亮再次升起
♪ I’m just waiting for the moon to rise ♪
也许我一直以来都很乖戾
♪ Maybe I’ve been ornery ♪
阳光让我感到孤独
♪ The sun it makes me lonely ♪
我只是在等待
♪ I’m just waiting for ♪
你一定是布里吉特
You must be Bridget.
嗯哼
Mm hmm.
所以 你可以从六月份开始 弗兰妮开始上学的时候
So, you’d start in June when Franny gets off for school,
一直到八月份
and in August we’d set you free again.
是的 我不会经常在家
Yep, I wouldn’t be here very much.
我的公♥司♥不给产假
My firm doesn’t give maternity leave
除非你真的生了孩子
unless you do the actual birthing.
我会在家工作
I’ll be working a little from home,
但是医生说我应该多休息一会
but our doctor says I should build in extra rest time
因为我的年龄
because of my age.
我是高龄产妇
I have a geriatric pregnancy.
如果你超过35岁生孩子 你就是医学上称的高龄产妇
If you’re over 35 that’s the medical name.
毫无疑问这是一个真正的老年白人创造的
No doubt coined by an actual geriatric white man.
你之前做过保姆吗
Have you nannied before?
不是全职
Not full-time yet.
我照顾过孩子
I’ve babysitted, sat.
嗯 黛娜说你有兄弟姐妹
Ah, Dana mentioned you had siblings.
是的 我有一个弟弟
Yeah, I have a younger brother.
他比我小六岁
He’s six years younger.
噢 这正好是弗兰妮和沃利的年龄差距
Oh, that’ll be the age difference for Franny and Wally.
我们有些担心
We were worried that it might be
他们年龄相差太大不能成为朋友
too far apart for them to be friends.
你和你弟弟关系好吗
Are you close with your brother?
不太确定
Not really.
不 他有工作 有房♥子 而且很有责任感
No, he has like a job, and a house, and is very responsible.
我们没有很多共同点
We don’t have a lot in common.
你是不是费了很大劲才找到房♥子
Did you have a tough time finding the house?
你被那个吓到了
You creeped out by that?
我是
I am.
你是天主教♥徒♥
You Catholic?
堕落之后 我去了圣灵感孕
Fallen, I went to Immaculate Conception

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!