I’ll wake up.
非常感谢
Great. Thank you very much.
谢谢 回见
Appreciate it. See you later.
有空吗?
You got a minute?
现在没空
Not right now, actually.
-我约了人 -你有空
– I have an appointment. – Sure you do.
大卫 你在干什么?
David, what are you doing?
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
就在你未来岳父母面前
Right smack dab in front of your prominent and paranoid future in-laws…
公然跟司机的女儿打情骂俏
you are hustling the chauffeur’s daughter!
我们在跳舞
We were dancing.
别跳了
Stop dancing.
难道不能跟老朋友跳舞喝酒?
I can’t have a drink and a dance with an old friend?
我看起来很蠢吗?
Do I look stupid?
我从不觉得 也许我很笨
I never thought of myself as stupid, but maybe I am.
我什么都没干
I didn’t do anything.
你正打算做
You were planning to!
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
少来这套
You’re kidding, right?
你真像我亲生儿子
David, you’re like my own son.
我是你亲生儿子
I am your own son, Mother.
一点也没错
Exactly!
我忍♥受21小时分娩的痛苦把你生下来
I endured 21 hours of hard labor to bring you into the world.
医生求我吃药
The doctors begged me to take drugs…
但我说我绝不会伤害孩子
but I kept saying I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my child.
现在我改变主意
Well, I’ve changed my mind.
你搞砸这门亲事我会宰了你
You screw up with Elizabeth, and I’ll kill you.
莎宾娜真的很特别
I don’t know. There’s something about Sabrina.
我觉得… 我知道这很疯狂
I think… I know this sounds crazy…
不过我真的爱上她
but I think I’m falling in love with her.
上帝啊
Oh, God!
我不是故意的
Listen, I didn’t plan this.
我情不自禁 她真…
I can’t help it. She’s so…
简直是美呆了
Something. Sensational.
上回你找到个美女
The last time you found someone sensational…
花了150万美元
it cost the family a million and a half dollars.
这次不同
This time it’s different.
别来这套
Oh, that’s so original.
那伊莉莎白呢?
What about Elizabeth?
你终于找到良伴
You finally find the right girl…
她爸爸正好是泰森公♥司♥老板
Who’s got the right parents who own the right company.
你自己向她求婚
You asked her to marry you.
是她向我求婚
Actually, she asked me.
妈 去吹生日蜡烛
Mother, go outside and blow out your candles.
不能让别人吹吗?
Can’t we send somebody?
你认为莎宾娜想要什么?
David. What do you think Sabrina wants?
她一生都住在车房♥里
She’s lived her whole life above that garage…
鼻子贴在窗户上 或者爬到树上
with her nose pressed against the glass or in that tree…
看我们开派对
watching us at parties.
现在你邀请她参加
Now you invite her to one.
你衣着光鲜的
You’re in your Rolex jacket or whatever.
跟她在日光房♥见面
You tell her to meet you in the solarium.
她知道你会带瓶香槟
She knows you’ll show up with a bottle of champagne.
根本就不是这回事
That has nothing to do with it.
她早有期待
She knows what’s coming.
私人喷射机载她到浪漫小屋
The jet to Martha’s Vineyard. The cottage full of food and flowers.
观赏一票难求的舞台剧
House seats to some sold-out show. Drinks at the Carlyle.
这种好日子谁不想过?
A day or two of that, she’d fall for Noriega.
你不晓得她给我的感觉
You don’t know her or the way she makes me feel.
我不能再和别的女人订婚
I can’t be engaged to somebody when I feel like this.
-坐下 -我没时间 我得去…
– Sit down. – I can’t talk about this now. I have to…
叫你坐下
Just sit down.
怎么了?
What?
我坐在酒杯上
I sat on the glasses!
别动 找柯大夫来 他在吧台那边
Don’t move. Get Dr. Calloway. He’s at the bar.
谁在椅子上放杯子?
Who put glasses on the chair?
我在流血 待会再说好吗?
I’m bleeding. Could we talk about this later?
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我的天 快帮帮忙
Linus, stay with him.
亲爱的 别担心 屁♥股♥抬高点
Darling, don’t worry. Just elevate something.
天啊!
God.
痛?
Bad?
莎宾娜在等我
Sabrina. She’s waiting for me.
我去跟她说
I’ll take care of her.
莱纳斯
Linus.
哈罗 莎宾娜
Hello, Sabrina.
大卫要我传个话
I have a message from David.
他不能来了
He won’t be able to make it.
他要我来
He sent me.
很抱歉 你一定很不高兴
I’m sorry. You’re upset.
当然是
Of course.
是 不是
Yes. No.
不晓得
I don’t know.
我有点累
I’m a little tired.
他怎么不来?
Why didn’t he come?
当他要来时出了点小意外
He was on his way. He had a slight accident.
他坐在酒杯上了
He sat on a champagne flute.
他没事吧?
Is he okay?
他在急诊室
He’s in the emergency room.
急诊室?
Emergency room?
酒能伤身
It was a sharp flute.
我是开玩笑
That’s a little joke.
我该去看他吗?
Should I drive over to see him?
他不会有事
He’ll be fine.
缝了几针 你明天再看他
Couple of stitches. You can see him tomorrow.
这是干什么?
What’s this for?
大卫的口信
Part of the message from David.
他们派你和我谈判 对吧?
They’ve sent you to deal with me, haven’t they?
他们?
They?
像电影里的律师
Like a lawyer in a movie.
他去找女侍
He goes to the unsuitable waitress…
或舞娘 或是司机的女儿
or showgirl or chauffeur’s daughter…
告诉她 给她十万元
and says the family is prepared to offer you $ 100,000…
要她远离豪门少爷
to stay away from their son.
她拒绝 对方说十五万 不行
“No,” she says. “150,000.” No.
二十万
200,000.
不行
No.
一百万
A million.
有自尊的律师不会给出少于此数的条件
No self-respecting lawyer would offer less.
有自尊的女侍…
No self-respecting waitress…
绝不会接受
would take it.
好姑娘!
Good girl.
我此生都深爱他
I’ve loved him all my life.
是吗?
Have you?
你以为我忘了他
I thought I was over it.
真是想不到
Surprise, surprise.
你不讨厌?
You don’t object?
讨厌 你?
Object? To you?
看看你
Look at you.
你像一阵春风吹过这里
It’s as though a lovely breeze has swept through this whole house.
即使是从
Even though the breeze…
车房♥方向吹来的
comes from the general direction of the garage?
现在是九十年代 莎宾娜
It’s the ’90s, Sabrina.
说是这样说
So they say.
我怎能记住从未发生过的事
How can I remember things that never happened
从未拥抱过我的臂膀
Arms that never held me
从未亲吻过的唇
Lips I’ve never kissed
我到巴黎之前一晚也奏过这首歌♥
They played that the night before I left for Paris.
他们常演奏这首歌♥
They often do play that.
他和别人在这里跳舞
He was dancing right here with someone.
是啊