For staying in.
逗乐用的
For laughs.
比圣诞节收到的礼物还多
Better than Christmas.
谁拍的?
Who took these?
我拍的
I did.
希望明天能穿
I hope this hangs out before tomorrow night.
明天是赖夫人的庆祝生日会
Tomorrow night is Mrs. Larrabee’s birthday party.
没错 我被邀参加
Yes. I’ve been invited.
谁邀请你?
By whom?
大卫
By David.
他邀我时不知道是我
Of course, he didn’t know it was me when he invited me.
现在他知道了
Now that he knows?
我猜我还是被邀请吧
I’m still invited, I guess.
也许我该烫平它
Maybe I’ll try steaming it.
爸 求求你
Dad, please?
几年前我希望自己被邀请
I promised myself years ago…
这些年来几百次
all of those years, hundreds of times…
几千次的想着
thousands of times…
现在终于被邀请
and now I’m invited.
对不起
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
你来了
You’re here.
是的 我来了
Yes, I am. That’s true.
你好美
You look beautiful.
你也是
So do you.
好洒脱
Look good.
派对真棒
Fabulous party, Maude.
伊莉莎白不能来真遗憾
I’m so sorry Elizabeth can’t be here.
是啊 她送我一只狗
So am I. She gave me a dog.
不敢相信我来了
I can’t believe I’m here.
到法国乡下别♥墅♥参加过派对
I went to a party once in a villa in Provence.
谁都不认识
I didn’t know a single person.
罗斯柴尔德家的人也在
Rothschild was there.
大家说法文
Everyone was speaking in French.
我都听不懂
I could hardly understand a word.
不过现在更难受
But I felt more comfortable than I do now.
干了这杯就不会这么不自在
Here. Drink this as quickly as possible and it won’t seem so strange to you.
-大卫 -感觉好点吗?
– Whoa. David. – Better?
还没有
Not yet.
相信我 你会好点的
Trust me, it will be.
-罗斯柴尔德家的哪位? -布巴
– Which one’s of Rothschild? – Bubba.
很好笑吗?
Is that funny?
伊莉莎白选好婚纱了吗?
Did Elizabeth pick out her dress?
我还在拟客人名单
We’re still doing the guest list.
我们这边就有六百个
600 so far. That’s just on our side.
简直不是婚礼 像是个小镇
That’s not a wedding, it’s a town.
别这样说 会很棒的
Stop. It’s going to be wonderful.
文雅又大方 华丽但有品味
Elegant but simple. Lavish but tasteful.
低俗却昂贵
Cheap but expensive.
罗莎
Rossa.
二十块一磅
$23 a pound.
很抢手 快吃吧
They’ll be gone in five minutes. Eat fast.
你真像公主
You are a princess.
跟你跳
For you.
-那是谁? -谁?
– Who’s that? – Who?
那女孩 跟大卫在一起
That girl. The one with David.
那只是…
Oh, well, that’s…
那只是…
That’s just…
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
那是莎宾娜
That’s Sabrina.
她两岁时大卫就认识她
David’s known her since she was two years old.
她两岁时没这种身材
She didn’t have that dress when she was two years old.
她在喝香槟吃海鲜
She’s drinking champagne and eating seafood…
秀发飘扬 唇红齿白
and her hair is washed and her lips are red…
他还为她点一首歌♥
and her teeth are white, and he made a song for her.
我不喜欢
I don’t like it.
莎宾娜
Well, Sabrina.
几时回来的?
When did you get back?
昨天
Yesterday.
生日快乐 赖太太
Happy birthday, Mrs. Larrabee.
我差点认不出你
For a minute I didn’t recognize you.
我的发型变了
It’s the haircut.
你变的还不少
To say the least.
她真让人惊喜
Some surprise, isn’t she, Mother?
的确是 儿子
She certainly is, son.
和我跳一曲
Dance with me.
现在?
Now?
趁还有音乐
While the music’s playing.
没音乐不好跳
It’s harder when they stop.
来吧
Come on.
大卫
David.
什么事?
Yes?
我到过你参加的每个派对
You know I’ve been to every party you’ve ever had.
在那棵树上躲起来看
Right there, watching from that tree.
像只蝙蝠
Like a bat.
现在我们却在大家面前跳舞
And now here we are, dancing in front of God and everyone.
我早该注意你
I should have paid more attention to you.
我不知想什么
I don’t know what I was thinking of.
你自己
Yourself.
拥着你感觉真好
It feels so good to hold you.
是吗?
Does it?
你知道你有多美吗?
Do you know how beautiful you are?
不知道
No.
你艳光四射
You’re dazzling.
艳光四射?
Dazzling?
突然照亮了我的生命
Suddenly back in my life and dazzling.
我在你生命中吗?
Am I back in your life?
你晓得我有多动心吗?
I don’t think you realize what you’ve done to me.
你最好告诉我
Then you better tell me.
你完全改变了我
You’re changing everything.
她就像是大卫的姐妹 帕特里克
She’s like a sister to him, Patrick.
我有个妹妹
I have a sister.
我们不会那样跳舞
That’s not how we dance.
是莎宾娜 去看看
It’s Sabrina. Go and see.
我不敢相信
I can’t believe this is happening.
你完全变样了
You’re absolutely transformed.
你却还是老样子
And you’re exactly the same.
还是一样完美
You were perfect. You still are.
莎宾娜
Sabrina.
什么事?
Yes?
我们找个地方说说话
Let’s go someplace we can talk.
我们正在谈呀
We are talking.
到别的地方
Someplace else.
求求你
Please.
我好久没见你
I haven’t seen you in years.
我似乎从没注意你
I’m not sure I ever saw you.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
就一小会儿
For a little while.
-我们可以到… -日光房♥?
– We could just go… – To the solarium?
什么?
What?
一定是那里
It has to be the solarium.
他会带瓶香槟
And you bring a bottle of champagne…
口袋藏酒杯
and you put the glasses in the back pockets of your jacket.
口袋应该装不下酒杯
I don’t think there are any back pockets to my jacket.
你没有注意
You were paying attention.
乐队会演奏…
And the orchestra will play…
“我如何记得”
“How Can I Remember?”
是的
Yes.
我会请他们演奏
I’ll have them do that.
然后就是…
And then afterwards…
梦醒时分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!