You seem embarrassed by loneliness… by being alone.
但一切都是从孤独开始的
It’s only a place to start.
-派对的事我很抱歉 -没关系
– I’m sorry about your party. – It’s okay.
你饿吗? 我快饿死了
Are you hungry? I’m starving.
那这样好了
Tell you what I’ll do.
你洗个热水澡 我做个超级煎蛋卷
I’ll draw you a hot bath, whip us up a superb omelet.
你那有鸡蛋 乳酪 绿菜椒 蕃茄吗?
Do you have eggs, cheese, green pepper, tomato?
没绿菜椒和蕃茄
No green pepper. No tomato.
那我就做个另类的超级煎蛋卷
Oh, well, then I’ll just whip us up a… somewhat superb omelet.
大卫 你对我最好
David, you are the best.
你是说照顾你
You mean, making a hot bath and an omelet are…
大致上跟救活一个5岁男孩一样?
roughly on par with saving a five-year-old kid’s life?
吃饭能让我活着
It’ll save my life.
你对我真好
God, you’re easy on me.
那你为什么不娶我
Okay. Then why don’t you marry me?
对啊 为什么?
Okay. Why don’t I?
别把婚姻当儿戏
– Don’t kid about stuff like that. – Okay…
为什么不呢
why don’t I?
-你确信知道婚姻是什么? -确信
– You sure you know what it is? – Yeah,
婚姻就是常在一起
that thing where you hang together a lot…
同床共枕
and sleep in the same room…
帮对方系难扣的钮扣
and button each other’s hard-to-reach buttons…
那我接受
Then I accept.
真的吗?
Really?
为什么?
Why?
赖先生?
Mr. Larrabee?
大卫 真是个惊喜
David, what a nice surprise.
他在开会 别…
He’s in a meeting. He’s at lunch…
朗恩
Ron. Ron.
我有事要跟你谈
I need to talk to you.
我正在开会
I’m at a meeting.
我上次来这里是什么时候
When was the last time I came here?
好吧
You’re right.
我一直奇怪你为什么突然开始看重我
I wondered why I was suddenly being treated with so much respect.
你有什么困扰?
Something bothering you, David?
你极力促成我和伊莉莎白
You been pushing me into this relationship…
就是为了和泰森公♥司♥合并
so you could engineer a merger with Tyson.
促成?
Pushing you?
要这么说那我该因 为你说好话而下地狱
I could burn in hell for the lies I told about you.
是你求我帮你在伊丽莎白面前说好话
You begged me to make you look good in front of Elizabeth.
你没提过有收♥购♥泰森公♥司♥的意图
You never said a word about making an offer to Patrick…
你要我提你的成就和优点
“Talk about my accomplishments,” you said.
我的人品 发挥创造力
“My qualities. Be creative.”
撒谎 你说的
“Lie,” you said.
我还没办法许下婚姻的承诺
I can’t do this, Linus.
我还没准备好兑现这样的承诺
I’m not ready to make this kind of commitment.
明白了 她肯定让你订下婚期
Oh, I see. She must have asked for an actual wedding date.
我不知道当时怎么了 她当时正在救治孩童
I don’t know what came over me. She was healing children.
我一时失去理智
I was in a tuxedo.
我还没把自己摆在照顾妻子的位置上
I’m not in any position to take care of a wife.
大卫 伊丽莎白是一名医生 还是百万富翁
Elizabeth is a doctor and a millionaire, David.
不需要你照顾
She won’t be a burden.
你配不上她 但她看上去很爱你
You don’t deserve her, but she appears to love you.
你一点担忧也没有吗?
Doesn’t that worry you a little bit?
我是说她的精神健康
I mean, about her mental health.
大卫
David.
这都是巧合罗
This is all just a coincidence.
-这是个机会 -机会
– It’s an opportunity. – “Opportunity.”
你要我怎样?
What do you expect me to do?
放弃一笔十亿美元的合并
Disqualify myself from a billion-dollar merger…
就因为家族关系?
because I might have family connections?
你干什么? 只是问问
What are you doing? It was just a question!
看这个
Look at this thing.
毫无损伤
Not a scratch.
现在流行以这种方式转变话题吗?
Is this some new way of changing the subject?
除了帕特里克·泰森 世界上没有其它公♥司♥
No one in the world has a flat-panel screen this size…
能制♥造♥这么大尺寸
except Patrick Tyson,
而且坚不可摧的平面显示器
and the damn thing’s indestructible.
他拥有最热门的科技
He’s sitting on the hottest technology in town…
华尔街的每个人都知道
and everyone on Wall Street knows it.
很多人都想跟他合并 以取得优势…
We’ve got so much competition on this merger that any advantage…
你这是拿我的生活
You’re talking about my life.
是我为你的生活买♥♥单
I pay for your life, David.
有我你才能过得这么逍遥自在
My life makes your life possible.
-我很讨厌这样 -我也不喜欢
-I resent that. – So do I.
瞧瞧你自己
Look at yourself.
你读过法律 却不当律师
You went to law school. You never took the bar.
你读过商学院 却从不来办公室
You went to business school. I can’t get you near the office.
你学过外语却不说
You studied languages you don’t speak…
学乐器又不弹
instruments you don’t play.
即便是非同寻常的女朋友
You have serious girlfriends…
约会也从不超过两次
you never see more than twice.
你的生活方式是什么?
Do you see a pattern here?
你凭什么给我上爱情课
Who are you to lecture me about closeness?
你的爱情观
Your idea of a long-term relationship…
就是让女伴点甜点
is giving your date a chance to order dessert.
我没时间吃甜点 我成天忙公♥司♥的事
I don’t have time for dessert. I’m too busy with this company.
大卫 你是个成年人 要有始有终
You’re a grown man, David. Finish something.
伊丽莎白·泰森是你的最佳伴侣
Elizabeth Tyson’s the best thing that ever happened to you…
那可是你亲口说的
and you told me so yourself.
请让我提议敬我的
I would like to propose a toast.
宝贝女儿
To my baby girl…
伊莉莎白·泰森 天赋异禀的医学博士
Dr. Elizabeth Tyson, talented MD.
再敬未来的女婿 幸运的浑球
And to my future son-in-law, David Larrabee, lucky SOB.
开玩笑 大卫 别当真
Just kidding, David. Just kidding.
我们都很幸运 非常幸运
No, we’re all very lucky. We’re very lucky.
这不但是两位佳人的结合
Not only is this the joining forever of two gorgeous people…
也是两家公♥司♥的合并
but two gorgeous companies.
同感
Hear, hear.
我想祝你们幸福快乐
I want to wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve.
还有… 愿你们第一个孩子是男孩
And… may your first child be a masculine child.
他在模仿塞尔皮科
It’s from Serpico.
请你叫厨房♥上猪排
Tell Yoshi to bring the Port de Bello.
你真是语言天才
You’re quite a linguist.
是啊 嫁给帕特里克前我常常旅行
Yes. I traveled a lot before I married Patrick.
曾当过空中小姐
I was a stewardess.
现在叫空中服务员了
Now they call them flight attendants.
是吗?
Oh, really?
我打赌自己仍然能够扶正你的椅背
I bet I could still get your seat back in the upright position.
不论什么时候他们试图说笑时
Whenever they try to be funny,
结果往往相反
it comes out perverse…
或者挺吓人的
or terrifying.
-看到了 -你会习惯的
– I see. – You’ll get used to it.
让我一定告诉你们她想你们
to be sure to tell you that she misses you…
带来她对大家的问候
and sends all of you her love.
她对大卫订婚怎么说的?
But what does she say about the engagement?
你没告诉她
You didn’t tell her.
我不知道怎么说 说什么
I don’t know how. I don’t know what to say.
你就说 亲爱的莎宾娜
You say, Darling Sabrina…
你的生活是一场梦 现在该醒了
Your life is a dream, and now it is over.
我很清楚 西班牙人…
I know, because we Spaniards…
亲爱的莎宾娜
My dearest Sabrina.
尽管我知道你会惊讶
Although I am sure this will come as a shock…
但我相信我要对你说的
it is my belief that what I am about to tell you…
都是为了你好
is all for the best.
我知道你对此的感受会有多强烈
I know how strongly you have always felt about this…
所以我很不情愿的写下这些
and so I have been reluctant to write.
你在神游
I am in Paris, but you are somewhere else.
抱歉 路易斯
I’m sorry, Louis.
我们不应该这样
I shouldn’t have done this.
我愿意帮助你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!