Tony was my dad’s barber.
九十四岁了
He’s 94.
也许他的手不如过去
Maybe his hand’s not as steady as it…
那么稳了
as it used to be.
只是很…
It’s just that it’s all…
什么事没意义了?
So what’s irrelevant?
我要你去巴黎
I want you to come to Paris.
你要我回巴黎…
You mean go to Paris.
我要你和我一起
I want you to come to Paris…
去巴黎
with me.
你真的要去巴黎?
You’re really going?
都是你的错
It’s your fault.
你让我觉得生命有缺失
You convinced me that there were some things missing in my life.
什么缺失?
Like what?
生命本身
Like a life.
我以为你没听
I didn’t think you were listening.
我在听
I was.
你愿意来吗?
Will you come?
别拒绝
Don’t say no.
好吗?
Will you?
-我才刚回来 -又怎样?
– I just got back. – So?
答应我
Say yes now.
我们明天就走
We can leave tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我得跟大卫谈谈
I have to talk to David.
跟我走吧
Just come away.
他不久就会了解的
He’ll get the idea in a week or two.
你在打发我是吧?
You are formidable, aren’t you?
-这是个交易 -不是交易
– In business dealings… – This isn’t business.
你难道没说过任何东西都能交易的话
Didn’t you once say everything is business?
没有 不过很像我说的
No, but it sounds like me.
你会跟他说什么
What will you tell him?
我有敲门
I did knock.
机票在这里
Here are the tickets.
其他的事正在安排
And the other things are being taken care of.
晚安
And good night.
是的
So it is.
想吃饭吗?
You want dinner?
不想
No.
我可以叫外卖♥♥
I could order in.
不必了
No.
我是怎么了
I don’t understand what happened.
-我都不认识你了 -不 你认识
– I hardly know you. – Oh, yes, you do.
我对你都没兴趣
I wasn’t even interested.
-还真感谢上帝 -别这样
– Gee, thanks. – No.
我喜欢的是大卫
I was interested in David.
我对他情不自禁只能
He was so much what I wanted that I had to escape…
逃到巴黎
and I did, to Paris.
我笨到为他写日记 还剪掉头发
And I wrote in my stupid journal and I cut my stupid hair…
更是笨到重新回来
and I came back stupider than ever.
我好快乐
I’m so happy.
你让我好快乐
You’ve made me so happy.
莱纳斯
Linus.
我不能这样
I can’t do this.
怎么了?
What is it?
-你说得对 -说得什么对?
– You were right. – About what?
这一切
About everything.
所有的事
Everything that mattered.
这全都是谎言
It was all a lie…
对你说的一切
everything I said to you…
从我带香槟与你共舞开始
from the moment I brought the champagne into the solarium.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
有人派我跟你谈判
I was sent to deal with you.
是我自己
I sent myself.
我做得很好
And I did a hell of a job.
有个婚礼
There was a marriage.
公♥司♥要合并
There was a merger.
你成了绊脚石
You got in the way.
我打算带你去巴黎
The plan was to take you to Paris…
然后甩了你
then leave…
除掉你这绊脚石
to get you out of the way.
莎宾娜 还有没有其它…
Sabrina, I think there’s no other…
还有没有其它事要安排?
What other things are being taken care of?
什么?
What?
她说”还有其它事”
She said, “other things.”
在巴黎为你准备公♥寓♥
An apartment for you in Paris…
开个银行账户
and a bank account.
多少钱?
How much?
五十万法朗
500,000 francs.
你第一次出价比较高
Your first offer was better.
你可以得到更多
You can have more.
我不要更多
I don’t want more.
我什么都不要
I don’t want any.
你为了我这么麻烦?
You went to all that trouble just for me?
直升机 喷射机
The helicopter and the jet…
一点都不麻烦
It was no trouble.
我真的对大卫不利?
Was I really so bad for David, so wrong?
身份不是不重要吗?
The chauffeur’s daughter. Isn’t that all over?
与身份无关
That’s not it.
跟一块塑胶有关
It’s about a piece of plastic.
塑胶?
Plastic?
与个人无关
Nothing personal.
可以吗?
May I?
巴黎很好
Paris is always a good idea.
我在那里很快乐
I was happy there.
你应该也会
You would’ve been too.
我开车送你回家
I’ll drive you home.
我正要飞回家
I’m flying home.
仙乐伴随他来到
He shall have music wherever he goes.
你好些了
You’re better.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
好多了
Much better.
明天拆线
Stitches come out tomorrow.
你怎么样?
How ’bout you?
-从哪里回来? -城里
– Where you coming from? – Town.
夜还长呢
Long evening.
我以为我们能聊聊
I thought we were gonna talk.
我准备要庆祝拆线
I was planning a big stitch-removal celebration.
我们可以下去…
I thought we’d go down to…
我跟莱纳斯在一起
I was with Linus.
知道吗 在我认识的所有女孩中
You know, of all the girls I’ve known…
我认识的不少
and I’ve known some…
我在念歌♥词吗?
Is that a song?
我只跟你跳过一次舞
You’re the only girl I danced with only once.
两次
Twice.
什么?
What?
我怎么会忘记?
How could I have forgotten?
我喝醉了?
Was there champagne?
当时我八岁…
I was eight…
你在学习跳舞…
and you were taking dancing lessons…
我在做家庭作业
and I was homework.
我要走了 大卫
I’m leaving town, David.
我猜得出来
I think I knew that.
我赢了张去巴黎的机票
I won a ticket to Paris.
真幸运
Lucky.
单程吗?
One way?
应该算是吧
Yes, come to think of it.
独自一人?
Traveling alone?
是的
Yes.
旅途愉快
You have a good trip.
这么早

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!