西德尼·波拉克
电影
哈里森·福特
朱莉娅·奥蒙德
格雷格·金尼尔
情 归 巴 黎
从前 在长岛的北滩
Once upon a time… on the north shore of Long Island…
离纽约不远的地方
not far from New York…
有座很大 很大的宅邸 象座城♥堡♥
there was a very, very large mansion… almost a castle…
其中住着赖瑞毕一家人
where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee.
约翰·伍德
南希·马尔尚
宅子内外都有仆人
There were servants inside the mansion… and servants outside the mansion.
专人照看游艇
Boatmen to tend the boats…
六组园丁
and six crews of gardeners…
理查德·克莱纳
两组负责后院 其他负责园地
two for the solarium, the rest for the grounds…
有专职树木整形的仆人
and a tree surgeon on retainer.
安吉·迪金森
还有打理室内外网球场的行家
There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts and the outdoor tennis courts.
劳伦·霍利
室内外游泳池
The outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool.
范妮·阿尔当
车房♥里
And over the garage…
住着专职司机 费尔柴尔德
there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild…
达纳·艾维
多年前从英国来美
imported from England years ago…
来时带着一辆劳斯莱斯
together with a Rolls-Royce…
还有一个女儿 莎宾娜
and a daughter named Sabrina.
月光下
In the moonlight
魅影婆娑
When the shadows play
欲说还休之际
When the thought of what could happen
竟连呼吸也不能
Takes your breath away
帕特里克克·布乃尔
瓦莱丽·莱美希尔
夜空里倘佯着
Sighs and whispers
伊丽莎白·弗兰兹
米瑞亚姆·科隆
浅吟低语和欢笑
Quiet laughter in the air
恍惚间 爱竟似唾手可得
Can make it seem that love is everywhere
赖家举办的舞会盛名远播
Among other things… the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.
现在很少有这么好的派对了
Few people anymore give parties the way they did.
赖家举办派对时从不曾下雨
It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.
赖家不容许下雨
The Larrabees wouldn’t have stood for it.
忽明忽暗里 我们能信任…
In the half-light Can we trust…
当莫德·赖瑞毕的丈夫在高尔夫球场上去世后
There was Maude Larrabee who inherited the Larrabee Corporation…
她便继承了赖家产业
when her husband died on the 13th hole at Pebble Beach.
宝贝 去跟摩根上校聊聊天
Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan.
他看起来挺无聊的
He looks bored.
议员 我想让你见个人
Senator! Have I got somebody I want you to meet.
莫德曾上过财富杂♥志♥封面
Maude was on the cover of Fortune.
赖家长子 莱纳斯
There was Linus, the older son…
十九岁毕业于耶鲁大学
who graduated from Yale at 19…
将赖氏公♥司♥导入光纤通信产业
and took his mother and the company for a ride on the fiber-optic highway…
把上亿的家族企业资产扩展到了天文数字般的规模
and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business into some serious money.
我今年不想再收♥购♥网络公♥司♥了
Well, I just don’t feel like buying any more networks this year.
从来都没什么好事
There’s never anything good on.
我说10点钟为最后时限
I said the offer expired at 10:00.
现在10点零8分了 罗伯特
It’s 10:08, Robert.
莱纳斯上过时代杂♥志♥封面
Linus was on the cover of Time.
但我最心仪的
But most of all…
就是大卫 赖家次子
there was David, the younger son…
他不学无术 堪称情场老手
who was in and out of many schools and even more relationships.
但英俊 迷人 风趣 浪漫
He was handsome and charming and funny and romantic.
你这种美女真是难得一见
It’s so rare to meet such a beautiful woman…
幽默风趣 个性矛盾
with your sense of humor and irony…
秀发飘逸 简直诗一般的美
poetry, and hair color.
大卫 拨动了我的心弦
David did a Gap ad.
莎宾娜
Sabrina?
莎宾娜 下来
Sabrina, come down.
她逗笑他了
She made him laugh.
你还没整理好行李
You have to finish packing.
我风趣吗?
Am I witty?
你在想巴黎是否够远
I wonder if Paris is far away enough.
别这样 真的 我有趣吗?
No, really. Do you think I’m funny?
非常滑稽 你应该去主持脱口秀
Hilarious. You should host a talk show.
莎宾娜 整天观察大卫·赖瑞毕
Sabrina, the full-time observation of David Larrabee
可不是正当职业
is not a recognized profession.
快下来
Get out of that tree.
马上就下
I’ll be there in a minute.
是你 莎宾娜
It’s just you, Sabrina.
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
我正寻思听到有人
I thought I heard somebody.
不 什么人也没有
No, it’s nobody.
我怎能记起从未发生过的事
How can I remember things that never happened
眼神告诉我 你认得我
Eyes that say they know me
在迷雾中闪耀
Shining through the mist
我认得那眼睛
Eyes that I remember
不知道为什么
I don’t know why
不知道什么时候 什么地方
Or when or where
莎宾娜
Sabrina?
你在树上的时间可比地上多
You’ve spent more of your life up that tree than you have on solid ground.
你知不知道我们多好运
You know how lucky we are that…
赖瑞毕夫人的朋友那儿有份工作
Mrs. Larrabee has friends who have a job for you…
让你有机会去欧洲历练
so you can have this European experience?
到巴黎对你来说 是件很好的事情
The time in Paris will be so good for you.
你母亲活着的话 也会为你高兴
If your mother were alive, she’d be so happy.
这曾经是她长久的心愿
It’s what she always wanted.
他把我忘了怎么办?
What if he forgets all about me?
他怎么可能忘记一个对他来说不存在的人
How can he forget someone he doesn’t know exists?
我不想伤你的心
I didn’t mean that, Sabrina.
我是说…
I just meant…
你陷得太深了
there’s much more to you than this obsession.
希望你明白
I hope you know that.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
晚安
Good night.
我怎能记起
How can I remember things
从未发生过的事
That never happened
从未拥抱过我的双臂
Arms that never held me
从未亲吻过我的双唇
Lips I’ve never kissed
我需要有人帮忙
I need more help.
你去哪儿? 还早呢
Where you going? It’s early.
跟各位辞别少说也要半个钟头
It’ll take me half an hour to get out of here.
在东京股市收盘前得去看看行情 晚安
I gotta check on the Tokyo market before it closes. Good night.
莱纳斯 安德烈·科尔森说 你刚开除了她儿子
Linus, Andrea Colson told me you just fired her son.
她儿子是个笨蛋
He’s an idiot.
可她当年是我的伴娘
But she was a bridesmaid at my wedding.
也是我的好朋友
She’s one of my best friends.
公事公办 母亲
This is business, Mother.
我要拿点东西到大卫的房♥间
Listen, I gotta drop something off in David’s room.
等他从礼拜情人那回过神来
When he surfaces from this week’s love of his life…
跟他说我把吊带放在壁橱里了
tell him I put his suspenders back in his closet.
现在不能走 你会错过烟花表演
You’re not leaving now. You’ll miss my fireworks.
没关系 我骑过小马驹 画过脸谱
It’s okay, Mother. I had a pony ride and I got my face painted.
晚安
Good night.
这个大卫…
This David, David…
请进
Come in.
我是来道别的
I came to say good-bye.
什么?
What?
别出来
Don’t come out.
面对你 我可能说不出口
If I look at you, I might not be able to get through this.
-好吧 -请什么也别说
– Ok. – Please don’t say anything.
明天 我就去巴黎了
I’m leaving tomorrow for Paris…
会离开很长一段时间
and I’ll be away a long time.
我不期望你会想我
I don’t expect you to think about me while I’m gone.
即便我在这时 你也没想过我
You haven’t thought about me while I was here.
我只想说…
I just want to say…
我比任何人都了解你
I think I know you better than anybody else.
不管别人怎么想 怎么说你 我知道真♥相♥