Oh, we just stop by to congratulate Simone
哦 我们只是想顺路来向西蒙妮祝贺
Ah, well, you know, she’s…
哦 你知道 她…
lying down, she’s exhausted
躺下了 她累坏了
Yeah, I can imagine
我猜得出来
Listen, thank Simone for the tickets, OK?
听着 谢谢西蒙妮送的票 好吗?
That’s a good color on you
这个颜色挺配你的
It was a great show, Dad
表演很精彩 爸爸
I can’t believe she’s doing this
我简直不敢相信她这个样子
taking advantage of him this way
这样利用他
It’s cruel
太残酷了
Why?
为什么?
Obviously, this can’t last.
显然这不会长久
She’s gonna dump him
她会甩了他
Viktor won’t be able to take that. He’s too sensitive.
维克多会受不了的 他太敏感了
It’ll destroy him
会毁了他的
Elaine, do you realize that you can’t stop talking about Viktor?
伊莲 你有没有发现 你不停地在说维克多?
I have to talk to her
我必须和她谈谈
I’ve been meaning to talk to you.
我一直想和你谈谈
Elaine, I’m starting to feel like I don’t exist.
伊莲 我开始感到 自己像是不存在一样
Dad
爸
Oh, hi baby, thank you
哦 你好 宝贝 谢谢你
So how’s your love life, Lainey?
你的爱情生活如何 蕾妮?
I do okay. What about you?
我很好 你呢?
Well you know me married to my work.
你知道我的 工作就是我的爱人
I noticed.
我注意到了
Dad, you know I don’t like to get between you and mom but
爸 你知道我不想 介入你和妈妈的事 可…
she’s feeling down right now
她现在心情不好
She broke up with Kent.
她和肯特分手了
She thinks you’re with Simone.
她以为你和西蒙妮在一起
Oh, Lainey, that’s ridiculous I don’t have a relationship with Simone
哦 蕾妮 那太荒谬了 我和西蒙妮没有关系的
I know, I know but Mom doesn’t
我知道 我知道 可妈妈不知道
if Simone spoke to her she could straighten things out
如果西蒙妮能和她谈谈 就能澄清一切的
Dinner, maybe
也许 一起吃个饭
Dinner?
吃个饭?
I don’t know about dinner
我不知道有没有可能
That’d be difficult, I think
我想可能比较困难
Maybe a phone call?
也许打个电♥话♥?
It’s too impersonal. They have to meet face-to-face
那太没人情味了 他们必须面对面谈
I’ll think of something
我来想个法子
The escalating violence, tragic loss of human lives, and threats to all our world
逐步上升的暴♥力♥事件 人的去世 还有全世界所受的威胁
was overshadowed today by the announcement of the Oscar nominations
都在今天奥斯卡提名的宣布下 显得相形见绌
Hello Hello?
喂 喂?
Is this Elaine? Who’s this?
是伊莲吗? 哪一位?
Oh my God, is that you, Simone?
哦 天哪 是你吗 西蒙妮?
Yes, you look beautiful today
是的 你今天真漂亮
Thanks, where are you?
谢谢 你在哪里?
I’m right here
我就在这里
Beside you
在你旁边
I borrowed Viktor’s car
我借了维克多的车
Hi Hi
你好 你好
I’m really late I’d love to talk to you
我迟到了 我很想和你谈谈
But I’m on my way to CeBit right now
可我现在要赶去参加CeBit(信息技术展)
Simone, I know what’s going on between you two
西蒙妮 我知道你们两个之间的事
Oh? No oh Elaine, there’s absolutely nothing
哦? 不 哦 伊莲 我们什么事都没有
It’s strictly a working relationship
纯粹是工作关系
I just… I don’t wanna see Viktor get hurt
我只是… 我不想看到维克多受伤害
Sounds to me like you still have feelings for him
听上去好像你对他还有感情
Well, we have a daughter together
哦 我们有一个女儿
I don’t love Viktor I could never love anyone
我不爱维克多 我不能爱任何人
I, I… I’m in love with the camera
我 我… 我爱的是摄像机
Simone
西蒙妮
I…I recognize the coat you’re wearing I gave it to Viktor on his birthday
我… 我认出你穿的那件外套 是我在维克多生日那天送给他的
Christ!
天哪!
Elaine, I just…
伊莲 我只是…
God, oh my God I’ll tell you
天哪 我的天 我告诉你
Are you alright, Simone?
你没事吧 西蒙妮?
I’ma… This does look awful, I know that
我… 这可能是不太好 我知道
But…
但是…
Viktor, he’s just so crazy about you Could you go to the Oscars with him?
维克多 他很爱你 你能和他一起出席奥斯卡吗?
No, no no no no no
不 不不不不不
If you won’t do it for him
如果你不愿意为他这么做
I ask you please do it for me
我请求你为了我这么做
OK, OK, for you
好吧 好吧 为了你
For you I’ll go
为了你我去
Oh, thank you
哦 谢谢你
Well, here’s my exit Alright, I’m glad that we’ve talked
哦 我的出口到了 好吧 很高兴我们一起谈话
Oh yes bye Bye
哦 是的 再见 再见
Goodbye
再见
And the winner of Best Actress is
最佳女主角的获奖人是
Oh my goodness, we have a tie
哦 我的天 是并列的
The winners are
获奖人分别是
Simone for Sunrise, Sunset
《日出日落》中的西蒙妮
Thank you
谢谢你们
and, Simone for Eternity Forever
以及《天长地久》中的西蒙妮
Unfortunately Simone cannot be with us here tonight
不幸的是西蒙妮今晚不能和我们在一起
but thanks to the miracle of modern technology
不过感谢现代科技的奇迹
She joins us live from her goodwill tour of the Third World
她将从她在第三世界的亲善巡回演出现场与大家见面
Ladies and gentlemen, Simone
女士们先生们 西蒙妮
Thank you
谢谢你们
Oh thank you This means so much to me
哦谢谢你们 这对我意义重大
I’m just sorry I couldn’t be there with you
我很抱歉不能和你们在一起
First I wanna acknowledge my fellow nominees
首先我想感谢一同被提名的朋友
I don’t even feel I belong in the Best Actress category
我觉得自己甚至都不能算得上是最佳女主角这一类
Let alone with these wonderful human beings
更不要说是和这些优秀的人一起
And I’d also wanna thank my co-stars
我也想感谢与我合作的演员
And the studio, of course
当然还有电影公♥司♥
And as always I dedicate this to Hank
还有像以往一样我把这献给汉克
Without whom none of this would be possible
没有他这一切都将不可能发生
I love you, Hank
我爱你 汉克
Wherever you are
无论你在哪里
Thank you
谢谢你们
Who’s Hank? Her agent?
谁是汉克? 她的经纪人?
Her father
她父亲
Why didn’t she thank you?
她为什么不感谢你?
She did, didn’t she?
她谢了 没有吗?
No
没有
And of course I must thank my collaborator Viktor Taransky
当然我还必须感谢我的合作者 维克多 塔兰斯基
Without whom none of this would be possible
没有他这一切都将不可能发生
And of course I must thank my collaborator Viktor Taransky
当然我还必须感谢我的合作者 维克多 塔兰斯基
Without whom none of this would be possible
没有他这一切都将不可能发生
Why didn’t I say it?
我为什么没有说?
How could I forget to say it?
我怎么能忘了说呢?
Who wrote it?
谁写的感谢辞?
And of course I must thank my collaborator Viktor Taransky
当然我还必须感谢我的合作者 维克多 塔兰斯基
Without whom none of this would be possible
没有他这一切都将不可能发生
Excuse me, Mr. Taransky
对不起 塔兰斯基先生
Are you ready for your casting session?
你准备好选角面试了吗?
Nicola’s here for the role of Simone’s sister
妮柯拉来应征西蒙妮的妹妹一角
Viktor
维克多
So much has happened since we last saw each other
我们上次见面之后发生了好多事
Oh yeah
哦 是啊
Why don’t you sit and talk?
你为什么不坐下来谈?
I never got a chance to properly apologize for what happened on Sunrise
我从没机会能为《日出》一片的事好好道歉一下
That’s OK
没关系
I know, I understand
我懂 我理解
When I saw what Simone did with the role
当我看到西蒙妮出演这个角色所取得的一切
I mean…
我是说…
I fired all my people
我解雇了我所有的手下
I went to rehab, took some acting classes, changed my … whole look.
我去休整了 上了一些表演课 改变了我 … 整个的形象
She really, really inspired me
她真的 真的启发了我