A tell-all story from her childhood
她的童年史
You have one?
你有吗?
I will, when you’re finished writing it.
我会有的 等你们写完之后
“Simone: The Lost Years”
(西蒙妮: 流失的岁月)
“Rare childhood photos”
(珍贵童年照片)
Please, please don’t make me do this
拜托 别逼我这么做
Walt, please open this door right now
华特 请马上打开这道门
Mr. Taransky came with specific instructions never open up this door
塔兰斯基先生有特别交待不准打开这道门
No, what are you doing? Why did you do this?
不 你么在干什么? 你们为何这样做?
Viktor, we have to talk to her, Viktor
维克多 我们必须跟她谈谈 维克多
We know she’s in there, Viktor
我们知道她在里面 维克多
Well OK, OK, what is all this about?
好的 这到底是怎么回事?
We’ve got the tracking numbers for Eternity Forever
我们拿到了《天长地久》的追踪号♥码
They’re in the toilet She’s gotta get out and sell the film
在厕所里找到的 她必须走出来推销电影
What do you want her to do? Go door to door?
你想她怎么做? 挨家挨户上门吗?
My God, even Garble would be on talk show circuit if she was alive today
我的天 就算嘉宝在世 也会去参加谈话节目的
It is precisely because that she doesn’t crave the limelight
正因为她不喜欢为人所注目
That people lover her
人们才喜欢她
She is about the work, and only the work
她总是想着工作 只想着工作
Viktor, she is overshadowing the work
维克多 她影响了工作
If you can’t handle it, I will
如果你处理不了 我来
It is not a good time
现在不合适
She’s emotional, today
她今天很情绪化
Her mother dies
她母亲去世了
Scene forty-two of “Good For Nothing”.
第42场戏一无是处
This is not a good time
现在不合适
It never is, Viktor
从来没有合适的时间 维克多
Step off side Go, go!
走开 走 走!
This is ridiculous!
真荒唐!
No, no, what are you doing?
不 不 你们在干什么?
I trusted you
我白相信你了
Simone You can come out, it’s Elaine
西蒙妮 你可以出来了 是伊莲
We just wanna have a meeting We can talk, girl to girl, just us
我们只想开个会 我们可以谈谈 女孩之间的谈话 就我们俩
Viktor, where is she? She’s gone
维克多 她在哪里? 她走了
Where are the sets?
布景在哪里?
God, I so like her
天哪 我真是喜欢她
Where are the cameras?
摄像机在哪里?
What is all this, Viktor?
这些是什么 维克多?
What is all this?
这些是什么?
Well
好吧
I suppose… It’s gonna come out sooner or later
我想… 这早晚会发生
I guess I’m…
我猜我…
I’m actually believed in a way
实际上我一直这么认为
I can just say it finally
我终于可以说出来
She’s a computer
她是个电脑
…addict
… 迷
What? She’s a computer addict!
什么? 她是个电脑迷!
She’s buried in here Day in and day out
她沉溺在这里面 日复一日
Of course she is, I should’ve guessed that’s why she’s never, goes somewhere
当然了 我早该想到 所以她从来没去过什么地方
Why she’s not seen in the public
所以她从没出现在公众场合
Now you’re getting it Why she spends her whole life in chatrooms?
现在你明白了 她为什么要在聊天室里度过一生?
It’s one place she can be herself
只有在那里她才是她自己
Anonymous Only it’s worse, it’s far more worse
隐姓埋名 还要糟 情况还要糟得多
She’s extremely agoraphobic
她有空间恐惧症
She has a morbid fear of people
她对人群有一种病态的恐惧
Of…germs, poises, heights, name it
她还害怕… 细菌 恐高 等等
Oh, this is terrible, how she’s gonna plug the film?
哦 太可怕了 那她如何进行电影的宣传?
Yes, yes Viktor, she has to do publicity
是啊 是啊 维克多 她必须在公共场合露面
Well, maybe I could get her to do something
好吧 也许我能让她做点什么
Maybe a television talk show Yes, yes, good
也许电视谈话节目 对了 对了 很好
Taped Oh, make it live, please
录像 哦 要是现场的
She’d never go there So would have to be remote
她不会去那里的 这样就只有远程的
We can work with that
那没问题
I can’t promise anything
我可不能保证
We understand Alright, that’s enough
我们明白 好吧 这就足够了
Thank you, thank you
谢谢你 谢谢你
Don’t grobble
别客气
Viktor, thank you
维克多 谢谢你
That agoraphobia it’s like a plague. It’s out of control in Europe
那个空间恐惧症 就像是瘟疫 在欧洲有些失控
It’s so good of us to protect her like that
你真好 这么保护她
Don’t touch it Oh, germs
别碰 哦 有细菌
She was there She was right there
她那天来了 她真的来了
Oh my gosh
哦我的天
She didn’t, by any chance, happen to mention me
她是否从没提及我
Actually she did
实际上她有提
She…she said that she thought you were…very beautiful
她… 她说 她觉得你很… 漂亮
Really?
真的?
Yeah
是的
Would you wanna go and get something to eat?
你想去吃点东西吗?
Oh Viktor, I’d love to, really, but…
哦 维克多 我真的很愿意 不过…
Don’t you have to go to talk to Simone?
你不用去找西蒙妮谈谈吗?
I can find her
我能找到她
Well
好了
Alright, good, thanks, Viktor
好吧 很好 谢谢 维克多
I don’t need a bye
不用再见了
Tonight on Frank Brand Live
欢迎今晚来到弗兰克 布兰德现场秀
Since taking the world by storm in her debut movie Sunrise, Sunset
自从以其电影处♥女♥作《日出日落》迅速征服全世界
No one has managed to land the live television interview
至今还没有人能够邀请到这位出色的电影新星西蒙妮
With this fabulous shooting starlet Simone until now
参加电视现场访问节目
I’m happy to say she’s agreed to talk with us tonight
我很高兴地说她终于同意今晚从她的新片的拍摄现场
From the set of her new film
接受我们的访谈
Welcome, Simone
欢迎你 西蒙妮
So glad you can find time in your hectic schedule to be here
很高兴你能从百忙中抽空来到我们的节目
It’s my pleasure
这是我的荣幸
Wonderful to be with you, Frank
和你一起做节目很棒 弗兰克
No one can accuse you being over exposed, Simone
没有人能指责你曝光过度 西蒙妮
Why have you stayed completely out of the limelight?
为什么你一直不愿意为人们所关注?
I guess I just think actors just talk too much
我猜我只是觉得我们演员说得太多了
I mean this world really wanna hear my life story just because I have a movie opening on Friday?
这个世界难道因为周五有我的一部电影上映 就真的想听听我的人生经历?
Wow, huh, she is all woman
哇 呵 她真有女人味
Of course the problem with shying away from publicity these days
当然目前躲避公众带来的问题是
is that it tends to attract more.
好像变得更吸引人了
Don’t I know it?
我怎会不知道?
But the only reason I’m here now
但我来这里的唯一原因是
Is to put the attention back where it belongs
让大家的注意力转移到该注意的地方
On Mr. Taransky’s film
请多关注塔兰斯基先生的电影
And you don’t secretly want the attention?
你私底下不想要这样的关注吗?
I’m not even sure I deserve it
我甚至不能肯定我是否值得如此被关注
You see after tonight
你瞧今晚以后
I’ll have as much screen time on your show as I have in my movies
我在你节目上的亮相时间 和我在我的电影中的出场时间一样多了
Now how is that healthy for a performer?
这样对一个演员来说有什么好处呢?
Because you have to understand, Frank
因为你必须理解 弗兰克
None of this is real
这一切都不是真实的
Who I am on screen and who I really am
银幕上的我 和真实的我
They are two totally different people
是两个完全不同的人
Change of topic, Simone
换个话题 西蒙妮
You have been romanticly linked to dozens of men in the press
在媒体中你已经和数十个男人传出了绯闻
Mick Jagger, Stephen Hawking, Fidel Castro and most recently Viktor Taransky
米克 贾格 斯蒂芬 霍金 卡斯特罗 还有最近的维克多塔兰斯基
Is there a Mr. Right in there somewhere?
这里面有你的如意郎君吗?
No, Frank, I’l d rather not to discuss my private life here
没有 弗兰克 我不愿在这里谈论我的私人生活
But Viktor and I, we’re inseperable
但是维克多和我 我们是不可分的
Oh Viktor, you dog
哦 维克多 你这家伙
I wouldn’t be here today without him
没有他我今天不会来到这里
Would you like a moment, Simone?
你需要休息片刻吗 西蒙妮?
No, I’m okay
不用 我很好
OK
好吧
Then let’s talk about the work you care so much about
那我们来谈谈你如此关心的工作
Sure, where would you like to start, Frank
当然 你想从哪里说起 弗兰克
How about the nudity?
谈谈那些裸戏如何?
I know where that is
我知道那是在哪里