Simone
西蒙妮
Simone
西蒙妮
Gonna be a little change in plan, Simone
计划有一点小变化 西蒙妮
You have no idea
你不知道
The effect your performance is having on pople
你的表演对人们的影响里
We can’t stop now
我们现在不能停
These films, there’s speaking
这些电影 它们反映了
to the human conditions
芸芸众生的境况
We are changing lives
我们在改变人们的生活
People need to believe you’re real
他们需要相信你是真实的
to reveal the truth now It’ll be cruel
现在揭开真♥相♥ 太残酷了
You’re gonna get in a lot of trouble, Mr.Taransky
你会惹来很多麻烦 塔兰斯基先生
Why do you have to bring up them?
你为什么一定要说出来呢?
I mean
我是说
Living is a risk
生活就是个冒险
It is worth it, isn’t it?
这是值得的 不是吗?
We’ve done enough work today
我们今天活已经干得够多
Cooped up in there too long
你呆在里面太久了
So how about you and I
你和我两个
going out on the town
出去转转如何
Tonight they’re gonna see you with their own eyes
今晚他们会亲眼看到你
Excuse me
对不起
I will be checking in a very special guest Miss Enomis
我想为一位很特殊的客人办入住 Enomis小姐
Ah, Miss Enomis
啊 Enomis小姐
Now Miss Enomis demands her privacy so…
Enomis小姐要求不被打扰 所以…
You will switch off all surveillance cameras
你要关掉所有的监视器
I alone will escort Miss Enomis to her room via the rear exit
我会单独陪Enomis小姐从后面的出口去她的房♥间
She was not to be disturbed at any time for any reason whatsoever
任何时间 不管出于任何理由都不能打扰她
I’m sure I can rely on your descretion
我肯定你的妥当安排能靠得住
Understood, sir
明白了 先生
Thank you
谢谢你
“Simone”
“西蒙妮”
Who is it?
是谁?
It’s Simone
西蒙妮
OK, I think everybody’s here
好啦 我想该来的都来了
Now!
现在!
I think we’re alright now
我想现在没事了
Oh, thank God for you, Faith, thank God for you
哦 老天爷真是谢谢你 费丝 谢谢你
I mean
我是说
This is way above and beyond the call of duty for a stand-in
这完全超出了一个替身演员的职责范围
I must tell you
我必须告诉你
You have no idea the service you’ve performed for Simone
你不知道你为西蒙妮所做的一切
Shielding her from these animals
保护她不受那些畜生的骚扰
Oh no Mr. Taransky Thank God for you
哦不 塔兰斯基先生 该谢谢你
Yeah, how many directors would go to so much trouble to protect an actress, incredible
是啊 有多少导演会这样 不厌其烦地保护一个演员 简直不可思议
You know, we’re gonna have to go back to my place
你知道 我们必须先回我那里
Just to, you know, keep them off the scent
你知道 只是为了不露出马脚
Of course
当然
You are so…
你真是太…
So, so much like, like her?
太 太像她了?
Oh yes, of course like her But you’re so, you’re so very beautiful
哦是的 当然像她 不过你非常美
In your own right
有你自己的美
I, I do find myself strangely attracted to you Mr. Taransky
我 我发现自己很奇怪地被你所吸引 塔兰斯基先生
Call me Viktor
叫我维克多
Viktor
维克多
Viktor
维克多
This is so exciting
真令人激动
Do all you do to Simone
像对西蒙妮一样对我
What? What did you say?
什么? 你说什么?
I said do whatever you do to Simone
我说像对西蒙妮一样对我
What I do to Simone? Call me Simone
我对西蒙妮一样? 叫我西蒙妮
Simone? Yes, say it again
西蒙妮? 对 再说一遍
I want to know what it’s like to be her just for one night
我想知道作为她是一种什么感觉 只要一个晚上
Please call me Simone
请叫我西蒙妮
You’re with me so you can be close to her
你和我在一起就为了向她看齐
Is that a problem?
有问题吗?
OK
好吧
Excuse me just for a minute
等我一下
Is there something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
Well, actually
实际上
Maybe we can do this some other time
我们也许可以另找个时间
Are you busy tomorrow?
你明天忙吗?
Gentlemen, the presidential suite
先生们 总统套房♥
Think that should take care of everything
我想这足够打点一切了
Yes, sir I’ll make it well
是的 先生 我会搞好的
Leave me for a moment
让我单独呆一会儿
Simone
西蒙妮
Elaine, there she is
伊莲 她来了
The picture, the picture it’s a revelation
这部影片 这部影片给人意外的惊喜
Thank you, thank you
谢谢! 谢谢!
Oh we’re working so hard
哦 我们都努力投入
Ya, it was all of us, it was all of us
对 全靠大家的努力!
Cheers, it was incredible
干杯 太棒了
Thank you all
谢谢你们大家
Thank you
谢谢
Viktor, she here? Hey, Viktor, she here?
维克多 她有来吗? 嘿 维克多 她有来吗?
Well I’m fine Hal, how are you?
我很好 哈尔 你好吗?
Someone says she’s here. Where is she?
有人说她在这里 她人呢?
Jesus! It’s her glass
老天! 是她的杯子
Jack Daniels straight-up, my kind of woman
杰克丹尼尔威士忌 不加水 我喜欢的女人类型
Look, where is she?
听着 她在哪里?
I don’t know, she’s…
我不知道 她…
Is that her by the fountain?
喷水池旁那个是她吗?
You know between you and me
你知道你我之间
She doesn’t really exist
她根本不曾真正存在
Simone Simone
西蒙妮! 西蒙妮!
Simone’s here
西蒙妮在这里?
Why didn’t anybody told me?
为何没人告诉我?
She’s here? Simone
她在这里? 西蒙妮!
I got her glass
我拿到她的杯子
Get out!
出去!
Not you two
没说你们两个
She goes to a major Hollywood A-list party
她参加了重要的好莱坞顶级宴会
And we don’t get an interview
我们却没采访到
A comment We don’t even get a photograph
一段访谈 连张照片也没有
Is that what you’re telling me?
你们是这样跟我说的吧?
Nobody got a photograph
谁也没拍到照片
Nobody ever gets a photograph
根本没人拍到照片
We have our best people on it, Mr. Sayer Get better people
我们派了最棒的人去了 沙耶先生 去找更好的人!
What about the 24-hour tail on Taransky?
对塔兰斯基的全天候跟踪怎么样?
They’ve camped out every place he goes
他们查了他去的每一个地方
Every concierge, every maitre d’ are all on the take
向每个门房♥女侍都打探了
But this Simone woman is good
但这位叫西蒙妮的女子太厉害了
Obviously that is not her real name
很显然那不是她的本名
She uses an assumed identity
她使用假证件
She travels under a false name
利用假名四处游走
checks into hotels with an alias
用化名入住饭店
Never stays in the same hotel two nights in a row
从不在同一间饭店住超过两夜
What about the satellite photo? What happened?
卫星照片呢? 怎么了?
Nothing
什么也没有
Nothing from space?
从天上也拍不到?
What about the fingerprints? What happened when we dusted that hotel suite?
那么指纹呢? 我们在饭店套房♥里采集到的怎么样?
Well we’ve had some of Taransky’s fingerprints
我们采到一些塔兰斯基的指纹
A lot of yours
一堆你的
And none of hers
就是没她的
No one is that perfect
没有人那样完美的
That pure
毫无漏洞
You know I had something on Mother Theresa once
你知道我曾经拿到一些泰瑞莎修女的资料
And then she died Just wouldn’t worth anymore
后来她死了就一文不值了
I, I know how to flush out this Simone woman
我… 我知道怎样逼出西蒙妮来了