Mr Taranky
塔兰斯基先生
Hank Aleno
等我一下
I represent the estate of Mr Hank Aleno
我代理汉克·阿列诺的财产
It was his last wish that you have this
他的遗愿是把这个交给你
What is it
什么东西
I’ve no idea He wanted you to have it
我不知道 他说要把它交给你
Welcome to Simulate One
欢迎来到模拟一号♥
Mr. Taransky Before we begin, a reminder
塔兰斯基先生 我们开始之前 注意
Don’t sit too close to the screen
不要离屏幕太近
Nine months later
9个月后
Valerie
瓦莱丽
Valerie
瓦莱丽
Valerie
瓦莱丽
Valerie
瓦莱丽
What’re you running from?
你在躲什么?
From Valerie
躲瓦莱丽
Valerie, no
瓦莱丽 不
Jack, are you there?
杰克 你在吗?
Something like this is gonna happen in the morning. What is it for?
这样的事总是发生在早上 这是为什么?
Why are we here?
为什么我们在这儿?
Is that what you’re asking, Jack?
这是你在问的吗 杰克?
Why are we here?
为什么我们在这儿?
No why.
没有为什么
Just here.
就是这儿
just here
就是这儿
For Hank
献给汉克
A film by Viktor Taransky
导演: 维克多 塔兰斯基
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury
评委会的女士们 先生们
I know
我知道
I may be guilty of a crime
我也许犯下一桩罪行
but it was commited with the purest of intentions
但是这是出于最单纯的动机
I wanted to send a message
我想传达一个信息
to the acting community who
给演艺界
put themselves above the work
那些把自己放在工作之上
who put themselves
把自己放在
above me
我之上的人
So what d’you guys think?
你们认为怎样?
So fake
很假
Totally artificial
完全是人造的
Like we’re really supposed to believe that was 19th Century Lisbon
以为我们会相信那是19世纪的里斯本
Come on
拜托
Guys
伙计们
Who’s looking at the set when she’s on the screen, huh?
当她在银幕上时有谁会去看布景 不是吗?
Ah yeah
是啊
There he is That’s my Dad Viktor Taransky
他来了 那是我爸爸维克多 塔兰斯基
She was magnificent
她太棒了
Absolutely unreal Breathtaking
令人难以置信 太惊人了
She, she was’t too cartoony?
她 她没有太卡♥通♥化?
Who? The nun?
谁?那个修女吗?
Or you’re talking about the mother
还是你在说那个妈妈
It’s startling who cares about the supporting cast.
太精彩了 谁还会关心配角
Congratulations again
再次祝贺
She’s not of this earth, you should be very proud
她真是脱凡脱俗 你应该为此骄傲
Oh, not of the earth
脱凡脱俗
And the rest of the film, what do you think?
电影其他的部分 你们认为怎样?
She’s a miracle, Dad Where did you find her
她真是奇迹 你在哪里发现她的?
Well, I saw her picture on the computer
我在电脑里看到她的照片
Computer?
电脑
You didn’t notice anything unusual about it
你没有注意到有任何不寻常的地方吗
Only your brilliance
只有你的才华
To be honest, while you are at the work I was expecting a train wreck
老实说 当你在拍的时候 我以为会再次失败
Really pulled it off
真是出人意料
I did
是吗
I thought that Mom’s gonna take you back after this
我想这以后妈妈会让你回来
Back on the lot, is what I mean
我意思是说 回到片场
I know
我知道
come on ,let’s go
快点 我们走
A dazzling new ingenue has come from seemingly nowhere
一位耀眼的玉女新星一夜之间成名
To capture the hearts of movie-going audiences around the world
以她的处♥女♥作〈日出 日落〉
In her debut film Sunrise, Sunset
抓住了世界上每一位电影观众的心
but who is Simone
但是谁是西蒙妮?
We know so little about her
我们对她一无所知
and why this secrecy?
为什么如此隐秘?
all we know for sure is that she was discoverd by little-known director Victor Tarinsky
我们所知道的只有 她是名不见经传的导演维克多 塔林斯基所发现的
Taransky
塔兰斯基
Simone
西蒙妮
Simone
西蒙妮
Good to see you too, Elaine
我见到你也很高兴 伊莲
where is she
她在哪儿
she’s not here
她没来
But why isn’t she with you
但是为什么她没和你在一起
why, because she would never come to something like this
为什么 因为她不愿意参加这样的活动
She’s intensely private
她非常的内向
Back to work, everyone She’s not here
大家回去工作 她没来
Hey, listen Have you read the reviews?
嗨 听着 你读过这些评论吗?
They are…love letters
这些… 简直是情书
listen to this one
听这段
Oh here
这儿
Simone has the voice of young Jane Fonda
西蒙妮有着年轻的简·方达的嗓音
The body of Sophia Loren
索菲娅·罗兰的身材
The grace of, well, Grace Kelly, ha ha
格雷斯·凯丽的优雅 哈哈
and the face of Audrey Hepburn combined with an angel
奥黛丽·赫本和天使相结合的脸蛋
almost right
基本上对
I can’t wait to meet her
我等不及想见她
I don’t know that’s gonna happen Why not?
我不知道可不可以 为什么
She’s some kind of recluse
某种意义上说 她是个隐遁者
That’s how she stays so pure
所以她能如此的纯洁
She isolates herself in the art
她把自己隔离在艺术中
Vector, it’s my studio
维克多 这是我的电影公♥司♥
Elaine, it’s my actor
伊莲 这是我的演员
There’re other studios, Elaine
电影公♥司♥多的是 伊莲
There is only one Simone
西蒙妮只有一个
ok, have your way, Viktor
好 随便你啦 维克多
Hello, Walter
喂 沃尔特
Nobody came in or went out just like you said Mr. Taransky
塔兰斯基先生 如你所说 没有人进出
Mr Taranksy Yes?
塔兰斯基先生 怎么?
Is Miss Simone coming in today?
西蒙妮小姐今天来吗?
She’s already here She arrived before you got here
她已经来了 她在你来之前就来了
She’s gonna leave long after you’re gone
在你离开很久后她才会离开
Remember under no circumstances
记住 在任何情况下
are you or anybody else never to enter this set Without my express permission
没有我的许可 你或者任何人都不能进入这个摄影棚
undertood yes, sir
明白吗 是的 先生
Mr Taranksy
塔兰斯基先生
What if it catches on fire?
如果着火呢?
Let it burn
让它烧
Welcome to Simulate One
欢迎来到模拟一号♥
Welcome to Simone
欢迎来到西蒙娜
Good morning, Simone
早上好 西蒙娜
Good moning, Mr Taransky
早上好 塔兰斯基先生
Simone, a star is digitized
西蒙娜 一个数字化明星诞生了
Do you know what this means?
你明白这意味着什么吗?
We have stepped into a new dimension
我们进入了一个新纪♥元♥
Our ability to manuafcture fraud now exceeds our ability to detect it
我们造假的能力 已经超过了我们分辨真假的能力
I am the death of real
我是真实的死亡
The death of real
真实的死亡
Death of real
真实的死亡
Too much Meryl Streep
太多梅丽尔 斯特里普了
Little less Streep
少一点斯特里普
More
多一点
Bacall
芭卡尔