There is no Simone
没有什么西蒙妮
Look, even her name is fake
瞧 连她的名字也是假的
It’s not Simone
不是西蒙妮
It’s Sim One
是Sim One
See? Simulation One
瞧? 模拟一号♥
It’s a computer code
是计算机代码
You really hated her, didn’t you?
你真是很恨她 是吗?
Perhaps you could explain this to me, Mr. Taransky
也许你可以对我解释一下 塔兰斯基先生
or is this tape “doctored” too?
这段录像也是“编造”的吗?
This is footage from the marina’s closed-circuit camera on the night in question.
这个片段来自事发当晚船坞的闭路摄像
Altered, of course.
当然 也是做过修改
Can you tell us why you are just disposing of the body of a woman who doesn’t exist?
你能告诉我们为什么 你要去丢弃一个不存在的女人的尸体?
Well, it’s not her body
那不是她的尸体
It’s her body of work.
那是她的载体
Viktor Viktor, Viktor, Viktor
维克多 维克多 维克多 维克多
Viktor, I know
维克多 我知道
Look Look, look, look
瞧 瞧 瞧 瞧
Why don’t you just come clean?
你为什么不交代了呢?
Tell the truth. You’re gonna feel better afterwards.
说出真♥相♥ 然后你会感觉舒服些
Well I’m telling the truth.
我现在说的就是真♥相♥
And I don’t feel so good
我可没有感觉舒服
We all know what happened.
我们都知道发生了什么事
In a fit of jealous rage you killed Simone
出于嫉妒你一气之下杀死了西蒙妮
and dumped her body off a boat she bought for you.
开着她给你买♥♥的船 去抛她的尸体
I didn’t, I can prove I can prove it to you.
我没有 我可以证明 我可以证明给你看
Let me just take you there
让我带你们去那里
I’ll take you to the spot
我带你们去现场
I can prove it
我能证明
Here, here, come on
来吧
We can just go there, can we
我们可以去那里 是吗?
Let’s just go there I’ll take you there
我们去那里 我带你们去
OK, good
好吧
Thank you, good work
谢谢你们 干得好
Now you’ll see
现在你就会看到
What is this?
这是什么?
No, these are drives and discs
不 里面应该是硬盘和光碟
Where are the discs?
光碟到哪里去了?
You have to go back down and get… Because that’s where they are
你们必须再下去找… 因为它们就在下面
We can’t go back down there
我们不能再下去
There’s discs down there
下面有光碟
Please just just
求你们了
You must go down there and get the drives
你们必须下去找到硬盘
Hey you see what’s down there?
嘿你看到下面有什么吗?
“Simone’s Body Feared Eaten By Sharks”
“西蒙妮的尸体恐怕已被鲨鱼吞食”
Plead guilty and throw yourself on the mercy of the court.
承认有罪 请求法庭的宽恕
It’s the best deal you’re gonna get.
这是你最好的办法
I could get the death penalty.
我可能会判死刑
Yeah, yeah
是的 是的
You certainly will if you go to trial
如果要开庭的话 当然会
a jury in this kind of ugly mood.
面对表情如此糟糕的陪审团
You’ve killed an icon, for God’s sake.
你杀的是一个偶像啊 我的天哪
Bernard Viktor
贝尔纳 维克多
Listen to me, Bernard I didn’t kill anyone
听我说 贝尔纳 我谁也没杀
Viktor, come one It’s in the paper
维克多 拜托 都上了报纸了
There’s no one to kill
没有人被杀
Bernard I’m a filmmaker
贝尔纳 我是个拍电影的
I was trying to say something
我想表达一些东西
I wanted recognition
我需要大家的认同
I wanted to be appreciated
我想被大家所欣赏
So, I created her
所以 我创造了她
Bernard There’s no one to kill
贝尔纳 没有人被杀
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
An insanity defence.
就说你精神失常
Beautiful
好极了
Fantastic
太棒了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
“I created her”
“我创造了她”
Viktor, Jesus, Jesus Christ
维克多 天哪 天哪
What am I doing?
我在干什么?
Got me out Viktor
放我出去 维克多
Why can’t people take responsibility for their actions anymore?
人为什么不能为自己的行为负责呢?
You know I can almost forgive him for killing her
你知道我几乎可以原谅他杀害了她
but to deny her existence.
但是否认她的存在
I can never forgive that.
我无法原谅
Because obviously she existed, right?
因为显然她存在过 是吗?
I know it as surely as you’re sitting there, sweetheart.
就像我知道你现在坐在那里一样清楚 宝贝
She was the most vital woman I have ever met.
她是我所见过的最有活力的女人
So you did meet her?
那么你是见过她?
Yeah, Lainey. What are you getting at?
是的 蕾妮 你在想什么?
I’m the head of a major studio
我是一家大电影公♥司♥的领导
Do you think I’m gonna make a three-picture-deal with an actress I have never met?
你认为我会和一个我从没见过面的女演员 签一份三部片的合约吗?
No, no I mean really meet her like in the flesh
不 不 我是说亲眼看见她本人
I know it’s embarrassing to admit it, mom
我知道要承认这一点很让人为难
but when I think about it honestly, I haven’t.
但当我认真回想 我真的没有见过她本人
I’ve never really seen Simone up close
我从来没有真正近距离地看到西蒙妮
Touched her
碰到她
been in her physical presence
在她身边
Have you?
你有吗?
Well, I…
好吧 我…
We don’t wanna believe dad because we don’t wanna believe that we were taken in too.
我们不愿相信爸爸是因为 我们不愿相信我们也上当了
But, Lainey
可 蕾妮
there’s no evidence that Simone isn’t real.
并没有证据能证明西蒙妮是不真实的
Listen to what you’re saying, mom.
听听你说的话 妈妈
Is there any evidence that she is?
有证据证明她是真实的吗?
Do you have any idea what you’re doing?
你知道自己在做什么吗?
What’s that?
那是什么?
One part of Dad’s story may have been true.
爸爸的故事有一部分也许是真的
Simone may have contracted a virus.
西蒙妮可能真的染了病毒
Certain viruses can be cured.
有些病毒是可以被杀掉的
I’ve no idea what you’re talking about
我不懂你说的东西
Listen to me
听我说
This psychiatrist in Ventura, well respected who’s willing to testify under oath
这位在Ventura的很有威望的精神病医生 愿意宣誓作证
that you have diminished capacity
你因为离婚的阴影
due to the trauma of your divorce
电影事业十年的惨败
ten years of abject failure in the movie business
再加上小时候头部受过撞击
and a bump on the head you sustained as a child
智力受到影响
No more
不要了
I can’t go along with this horseshit!
我不能再继续胡说下去!
Come on, Viktor
拜托 维克多
I did it No no Viktor come on no
是我♥干♥的 不 不 维克多 拜托不要
Tell them they can fry me!
告诉他们 他们可以煮了我!
No, Viktor, please
不 维克多 求你了
I did it No Viktor please
是我♥干♥的 不 维克多 求你了
It was premeditated
我蓄谋已久
I strangled her! I bludgeoned her!
我掐她的脖子! 我敲她的脑袋!
I set her on fire! And then I killed her!
我点火烧她! 然后我杀了她!
I did it!
是我♥干♥的!
Excuse me
对不起
I think you’d better see this
我想你最好看看这个
Breaking news: International media star Simone is alive and well
插播新闻: 国际影视明星 西蒙妮仍然在世 安好无恙
Her studio released this footage just minutes ago
她的电影公♥司♥几分钟前刚刚发布这一段录像
Simone reading today’s edition of the L.A. Times.
西蒙妮正在读今天的《洛杉矶时报》
Who says, “The only bad publicity is your obituary”?
谁说 “最不妙的广♥告♥是你的讣告”?
Details at the top of the hour.
详情请看整点报道
She’s indestructible.
她是不可摧毁的
He’s coming
他来了
Viktor
维克多
Oh, Viktor, oh
哦 维克多 哦
Oh honey
哦 亲爱的
I don’t know what you did or how you did it
我不知道你们做了什么 怎么做到的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!