But you killed in the soccer game!
不过今天你在球场上表现的真棒
Come on, don’t just stand there!
来吧 别光站在那里
Baby, l have to go play cops and robbers.
孩子 我们得要去玩”警♥察♥和强盗”了
Okay.
好的
Okay. l love you.
好的 我爱你
Me too.
我也是
Hey, guys, the reason we are gathered on our God-given…
伙计们 在这个上帝赐予的假期把我们召集起来的原因是
…much-needed day of rest is we have a Polish hostage.
我们这里有个波兰人♥质♥
So what if he’s Polish? No, no. Means he’s one of those:
他是波兰人又怎样 不是的 不是的 我的意思是他是那种
“Anybody comes in, l’ll blow my head off” type of guys.
“如果谁进来 我就打爆自己的头”的人
Negotiations aren’t going well.
谈判也没有进展
They think he’s off his meds. We’ve been lobbing gas.
他们认为他是吃药过量 发疯了 我们一直在放催泪瓦斯
This guy’s still smoking cigarettes, popping off shotgun rounds…
可那家伙却还在吸烟
…out the front door.
而且还往门外发射散♥弹♥枪♥
l want a limo, a 12-pack and clove cigarettes!
我要一辆豪华轿车 12罐装汽水 还有丁香口味的香烟
l say we go in the back, hard with shields.
我建议我们从后面绕进去 穿着加强护盾
Negative. Guy says he has all the doors and windows wired…
不行 他们说他把所有门窗都连上…
…with high explosives. Come on, Greg!
…强力炸♥弹♥了 别这样啊 格雷格
Look, Dan, you wrote the book. l just read it. Any suggestions?
丹 现在你是老大 我只是服从命令的 有什么建议吗
l got an idea.
我有个办法
Ready?
准备好了么
lt’s the damn robot aliens.
这些该死的奇怪机械
Down! Down! Down! Down!
趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下
Down! Put your hands behind your back.
趴下 把手放在背后
Stay down. You know what?
趴下别动 你知道么
l think he might be Polish.
我想他也许是波兰人
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Like opening a can of sardines. lt works.
那就像开沙丁鱼罐头一样 真有效
Drop Fruit of the Loomski in the A-car.
就像在向A型车里的卢撕基仍水果一样
Damn, man, you need to be selling that shit on eBay.
哥们 你应该把这东西放到网上去卖♥♥
No, l only got one. Split the profits 5050.
不可能 我只有一个 跟你55分账
Corner the market. Break them down like a shotgun.
占领市场 就像用散♥弹♥枪♥一样奏效
“The Polish Penetrator.”
就叫它”波兰入侵者”吧
Hold on, sports fans. l just got a call from Sheriff’s. lt seems we’ve been…
伙计们 我刚接到治安官打来的电♥话♥ 看起来我们一直…
…holding a high- priority international and didn’t even know it.
…关押着一名国际要犯 而我们根本都不知道
They want us as escorts? You’re my new favorite crew.
他们需要我们负责护送 你还真是一猜就准啊
Just get the prisoner to headquarters.
只用把犯人送到总部
This is 9-Tom King transporting inmates to Superior.
这是9号♥汤姆·金 正运送犯人到总部
We’ve got a black and white signaling a pullover.
有部警用巡逻车要我们停下来
Roger that. What’s your 10-20?
收到 你的位置在哪儿
Hollywood and Wilcox.
好莱坞和威尔科克斯街交界处
9-Tom King, stand by while we identify the black and white.
9号♥汤姆·金 请稍等 我们正在鉴别那辆巡逻车
Roger.
收到
9-Tom King, there is a problem with one of your transports.
9号♥汤姆·金 你负责押送的犯人中有一个有些问题
The unit signaling is probably providing interception.
那辆警车也许是来接管那个犯人的
Can you read his patrol number?
你能看到那巡逻车的车牌号♥么
Negative. lt’s an L.A.P.D. black and white.
看不到 那是一辆洛杉矶警方的巡逻车
Stand by while we confirm.
等待我们的确认
9-Tom King, this is 70-David. What’s your location?
9号♥汤姆·金 这里是70号♥大卫 你们在哪儿
9-Tom King, do you copy?
9号♥汤姆·金 收到了么
What about me, boss?
我怎么办 大哥
Let’s go. Get these off.
快走吧把这个弄下来
9-Tom King, there is a problem.
9号♥汤姆·金 情况不对
9-Tom King, do you copy?
9号♥汤姆·金 是否听到
There it is, on the right.
就在那里 在右边
9Tom King, do you copy? This is 70David.
9号♥汤姆·金 收到没有 这里是70号♥大卫
We’re Code Six with the bus at Hollywood and Wilcox.
囚车正停在好莱坞和威尔科克斯街交界处 现在是6号♥状况
1♥1♥4♥, this is 70-David. We’re Code Four.
1♥1♥4♥ 我是70号♥大卫 我们处于4号♥状况
1♥1♥4♥, this is 70-David. We’re Code Six at Hollywood and Wilcox.
1♥1♥4♥ 我们在好莱坞和威尔科克斯街交界处 现在是6号♥状况
Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
快让开 快让开 快让开
Out of the car! Get out of the car.
从车里滚出来 从车里滚出来
On the ground now! Get out of the car!
趴在地上 从车里滚出来
Down! Down! Let’s see your hands!
趴下 趴下 把手举起来
Freeze! Put your hands on your head!
别动 把手放在头上
Hands up!
举起手
Hollywood, huh?
好莱坞 是吗
On the ground! On the ground!
趴在地上 趴在地上
Do not move!
不准动
Do not move!
不准动
Move again! Move again!
再动啊 再动啊
Drama in Hollywood today.
今天在好莱坞发生的戏剧性场面
An explosive and deadly day in Hollywood as a gun battle erupted…
在好莱坞这充满爆♥炸♥和死亡的一天
…between armed suspects and members of L.A.P.D. ‘s SWA T unit.
持械歹徒与洛杉矶警署的SWAT小队发生了枪战
Details are still sketchy, but sources tell us there were fatalities…
具体情况尚不清楚 但资料显示有人员伤亡…
…including two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies.
…其中包括两名洛杉矶地方治安官的代表
At 1 :45 p.m. today, a Sheriff’s Department bus was assaulted…
在今天1点45分 警长部门的运载汽车被攻击
At 1 :45 p.m. today, a Sheriff’s Department bus was assaulted…
今天下午1点45分 地方治安部的囚车遭到袭击…
…by two suspects armed with AK- 4 7 s…
…两名持有AK47步♥枪♥的嫌疑犯…
…in an attempt to break out a jailed detainee.
…企图劫走一名囚犯
We are awaiting the arrival of Alex Montel…
我们正等候着亚历克斯·摩得的出现…
…the international fugitive wanted in over a dozen countries.
…他是一名在逃的国际要犯 被多个国家通缉着
Montel is wanted on lnterpol warrants by more than…
摩得被国际刑♥警♥通缉…
…ten national governments, including our own…
…通过超过10个国家政♥府♥的授权 其中也包括本国…
…in relationship to charges of arms dealing, drug trafficking…
…他涉及贩卖♥♥军♥火♥ 贩毒…
…extortion, smuggling, kidnapping and over two dozen murders.
…勒索 走私 绑♥架♥ 和超过20起的谋杀
Domestic and foreign law enforcement agencies…
国内和国外执法机关都…
…are already jockeying to interrogate the man…
…正在派人审问该名犯人…
…one high- level White House aide has dubbed simply “The Catch. ”
…一名高层的白宫官员 给予这次”活捉”任务很高的评价
l will give $ 1 00 million to whoever gets me out of here!
谁能救我出去 我会给他1亿美金
Let’s go!
快走吧
One hundred million dollars!
1亿美金
The family’s legitimate business in Europe and the Middle East…
他们家族在欧洲和中东的合法生意…
…are rumored to be fronts for their criminal activity throughout the world.
…据说只是他们在全世界非法活动的掩盖
The family fortune is estimated to be in the high hundreds of millions…
他们家族资产估计有近十亿美金
…if not billions of dollars.
甚至是十几亿美金
I will give $ 1 00 million to whoever gets me out of here!
谁能救我出去 我会给他1亿美金
1 00 million sound good to me. Hell, yeah.
1亿美金听起来很吸引人 是啊
Are we hot? We rolling?
我看起来好么 开始了么
We have limited footage of the dramatic events this afternoon.
我们有部分今天下午的精彩片断
An offer of One hundred million dollars…
他出价–1亿美金…
…to whoever gets me out of here.
给任何能救我出去的人
The family’s fortune is estimated in the billions of dollars.
他的家族资产估计有十几亿美金
An offer of $ 1 00 million. Who does this guy think he is?
出价1亿美金 这家伙以为他自己是谁
Hey, ese, are you for real or what, homes?
你是说真的吗
Hey, l’m talking to you, ese!
我在跟你讲话
We’ve been looking for this punk a long time.
我们一直在找那个王八蛋
Busted taillight brings him down? That’s amazing.
就因为车尾灯坏了 就把他给抓到了 这太神奇了
The plan is to have you escort him to a federal prison out in the desert.
我们的计划是打算让你们护送他 到沙漠中的联邦监狱去
You may want to have press photographers meet us at the facility…
当我的部下护送他到监狱后…
…soon as my boys hand him over. lt’s a hell of a story.
…你也许想要让传媒记者到这里来见见我们 这是个很精彩故事
Yeah, we’ll pass that request up the ladder to D.C.
好的 我们会把这个请求报告给华盛顿
Good. Gentlemen, at 13 00 hours…
非常好 先生们 在今天的13点…
…an L.A.P.D. helicopter will arrive to transport the defendant.
…一辆洛杉矶警署的直升机会到这里来转移被告
Until we get him inside a federal facility, he’s our baby.
直到我们把他护送到联邦监狱 我们都得好好看着他
Sgt. Howard, your team’s got the high ground.
霍华德警官 你的小队负责高地
Yes, sir. Sgt. Hondo.
是的长官 韩兜警官
Your boys are gonna provide close proximity protection for the prisoner.
你的小队负责对被告进行贴身保护
Copy that. Sgt. Yamoto.
明白 尤摩多警官
You’re gonna set up a perimeter around Parker Center.
你负责在派克中心周围设立防卫线
l’m on it. Piece of cake.
没问题 小事一桩
Roger, 10-David, we’re coming out.
收到 10号♥大卫 我们出来了
Okay, guys, let’s get this frog in the bird.
好吧 伙计们 让我们把这家伙送上直升机
What’s $ 100 million six ways, Box?
一亿美金能干哪6件事情 波克士
Sixteen-something.
是16件事情
Man, l’d have floor seats at the Lakers, put my kids through college
我希望能在最前排看湖人队的比赛 供我的孩子们念大学
…hire Halle Berry as my yoga instructor.
请哈莉·贝瑞做我的瑜珈教师
Match engine power. RPMs match.
引擎功率正常 转速正常
Gear down now.
减速下降
Cover!
掩护
We’ve been hit! We’ve been hit!
我们中弹了 我们中弹了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!