Bad day, huh? Kiss my ass, ese.
今天够糟糕的 是么 去你♥妈♥的♥
I’m starting to like this Sanchez already.
我已经开始喜欢上桑切思了
Spent four years in Metro, passed the SWAT quals three times.
在地铁站里干了4年 三次都通过了SWAT的考核
Been rejected by Fuller three times.
但是三次都被富勒否决了
Might be a reason. He’s got a couple of beefs here.
也许是有原因的 他收到过几次投诉
I’m going to get the nurse to clean and dress your wound.
我会去叫护士过来帮你清洗 和包扎伤口
Sorry. Wrong room.
抱歉 走错房♥间了
Who you looking for? Chris Sanchez.
你们在找谁 克里丝·桑切思
I’m Chris Sanchez.
我就是克里丝·桑切思
You’re Chris Sanchez?
你就是克里丝·桑切思
Look, if you’re Internal Affairs…
瞧 如果你是内务部门派来的…
…that guy had razorblades in his mouth.
…那家伙嘴巴里藏了刀片
I had to put him down hard.
我只能痛扁他一顿
I’m sick and tired of these bullshit complaints because some vato…
我很烦而且已经厌倦了那些该死的投诉 因为有些臭男人…
…doesn’t like getting thrown to the pavement by a woman.
…不愿意被女人送上法庭
I look like IAD to you?
你看我像是内务部派来的
Who are you?
那你是谁
Wait, now, that guy had about 100 pounds on you.
稍等 那个家伙大概比你重100磅
All brawn, no brains. You didn’t answer my question.
四肢发达 头脑简单 你还没回答我的问题
So you still want to work SWAT?
你仍然想加入SWAT
No, I just enjoy applying all the time.
不 我只是觉得一直申请很有趣
Gas it up. Return it.
给车加满油 然后开回警局
Am I looking at another day of chauffeur duty?
明天还是要我当司机么
Team’s almost filled. Not that it hasn’t been fun.
人就快找齐了 这不是为了好玩
Well, I do have one more spot.
不过 我的确还有一个空缺
Can you think of anybody I might’ve overlooked?
你能想到任何我漏掉的人么
This a game or a test, sergeant?
这到底是场游戏 还是考试 警官
Could be a bit of both. Yeah, I’m a little old for games.
可能两者都有点 可我的年龄已经不适合玩游戏了
All right.
好的
So how’d you like to be back on SWAT?
你到底有多想回到SWAT
It’s not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
So why you hanging around the cage then?
那你为什么还会留在枪♥械♥室混
It’s a job.
那是我的工作
And SWAT’s a calling.
但是SWAT正在召集队员
Anybody around you for five minutes can tell you still got the bug.
任何和你相处了5分钟的人 都知道你仍然想回来
All you gotta do is say yes.
所有你需要做的 就是点头
It’s not up to me or you.
这并不由你或者我所决定
I got a history here.
我在这里有不良记录
Yeah, let’s talk about that.
那好 那我们就谈谈那个
I heard some rumors about you and your old partner.
我听说了一些你和你的旧搭档的传闻
Did you give him up in Fuller’s office?
是不是你在富勒办公室里出♥卖♥♥♥他的
Because, you know, team members gotta trust each other.
你应该知道 队员之间都必须互相信任
I’m not on your team.
我并不在你的小队里
And no, I didn’t give him up.
而且我也没有出♥卖♥♥♥他
You’ve been in that cage six months, shining boots and fixing weapons…
你已经在那个枪♥械♥室待了6个月了 在那里擦靴和保养武器…
…waiting for a second chance.
…等待着重新来过的机会
I got one, and I’m offering it to you.
而我手上就有一个 我现在把这个机会给你
Fuller will never sign off on it.
富勒绝对不会同意的
You let me deal with that paper-pushing punk.
让我来处理那个只会做纸面文章的废物
I want you on my team.
我想要你加入我的小队
Let me tell you, it’s the sauce.
让我来告诉你 最重要的就是酱汁
If you don’t have the right sauce, what do you got? You know?
如果你没有用对酱汁 你能得到什么好结果么 你知道么
My mother, she used to make sauce.
我母亲曾经就是做酱汁的
Now you go into the store, and you buy it in a jar or in a can…
现在 假设你进入了一家商店 买♥♥了罐装或者听装的酱汁…
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex! Nobody told me you were coming.
亚历克斯 没人告诉我 你会来啊
When did you get here? Surprise.
你什么时候到的 这是惊喜
Happy birthday, Uncle.
生日快乐 伯父
Come on, sit down. Sit. Bring some champagne, huh?
过来 坐下 坐 拿些香滨酒来
Sit, eat.
坐下吃
The chief’s making me take you back.
局长让我把你招回来
He’s concerned about losing all his best officers.
他担心会失去他所有最优秀的部下
He thinks I’m one of his best officers? But…
他认为我是他最优秀的部下之一么 但是…
…he’s given me complete oversight.
…他给了我完全监管的权力
And trust me, you got no room for error.
而且相信我 你不能再犯错了
So I will give you Boxer, T.J. McCabe and this new guy…
所以 我会把波克士 TJ 麦克伯 还有这个新人…
…Deacon Kaye.
…迪肯·凯依派到你的小队
I have to pass on the other two. Sanchez is a woman, and Street…
我必须把另外两个剔除 桑切思是个女人 而史具特…
Well, Street’s on my shitlist.
史具特在我的黑名单上
Hey, I’m on your shitlist too, and I’m the team leader.
嗨 我也在你的黑名单上 但是我现在是队长
You work for me now, and it’s my team to choose.
你现在是在为我工作 是在为我的小队选择队员
With all due respect, captain, other leaders get to pick their teams.
出于尊重考虑 警长 每个队长都可以选择自己小队的队员
And you can too. Just pick two new people.
你也可以 只是再去选两个新人来
Look…
听着…
…just give me the team I ask for.
…把我要的人都派给我
You can even call it your shitlist team.
你甚至可以称之为你的黑名单小组
That way, if anything goes wrong, you can put all the blame on me.
那样 如果出了事 你可以把所有的责任都推到我的身上
It’d be just like old times.
就像以前那样
Okay.
好吧
Okay, you got your team.
好的 你得到了你想要的人
But when you fail, and you probably will fail…
但是一旦你们失败了 你们很可能会失败…
…Sanchez goes back to Traffic, and you and Street are plain gone.
…桑切思就必须回到交通部 而你和史具特就必须滚蛋
No, not just off SWAT, off the force.
不只是退出SWAT 而是离开警局
You feel me? Oh, yeah.
你懂我的意思么 哦 是的
I feel you.
我懂你的意思
Okay, I’m leaving now. No, don’t go.
好了 我现在得走了 不 别走
I have wine and cognac from home. Come on.
我这里有家乡的红酒和白兰地 来吧
I must go. I have a flight to catch. Oh, catch another flight.
我必须得离开了 我得赶飞机 换另一班飞机
Let me introduce you to Monica.
让我来给你介绍莫尼卡
You like this knife?
你喜欢这把小刀么
This is my father’s knife. He gave it to me.
这是我爸的小刀 是他送给我的
It’s a beautiful knife, and she’s a beautiful woman.
这是把好漂亮的小刀 而她也是个漂亮的女人
Now, why don’t you stay, have a good time and go back tomorrow.
为什么你不留下来 好好享受一下 明天再走
Listen, I’m running the business now.
听着 我现在正在自己做生意
I’m the new boss.
我是新的老大
Don’t joke with me, Alex.
不要跟我开玩笑 亚历克斯
And don’t ever forget, your father’s running the business.
而且不要忘了 你♥爸♥才是真正的老大
No, I retired him.
不是了 我让他提前退休了
He never spoke of that to me.
他从来没有告诉我啊
That’s because he can’t speak anymore.
那是因为他没有办法再告诉你了
You put your hand in my father’s pocket.
你从我父亲那里拿钱
Not in mine.
而别想从我这里拿
If you take my money, I’ll take your life. Understood?
如果你们敢动我的钱 我就要你们的命 明白么
Mail it to me.
把它寄回给我
Yeah! Smile!
好的 笑一下
Good evening.
晚上好
May I see your license, registration and proof of insurance?
我能看你的驾照 行驶证和保险证明么
I’m a tourist, you know. I’m visiting the U.S.
我只是个观光客 我正在美国旅游
I have my passport if you want.
如果你想看 我带着护照呢
Let me see it.
让我看看
Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
It belongs to my uncle. Why?
这是我伯父的车 怎么了
You got a left taillight out.
你左边的尾灯坏了
Hi, this is Bridget the Midget.
这是侏儒Bridget
We’re out here in front of the Key Club on Sunset in beautiful Hollywood.
我们现在正在位于好莱坞日落大街的私人夜♥总♥会♥前
I just wonder how you can get inside of there.
我正在考虑如何才能进去
Anyways, we’re on Sunset Boulevard, where anything could happen.
不管怎么说 我们是在日落大街上 这里什么事都可能发生
Especially police harassment.
尤其是警♥察♥暴♥力♥
Hey, you guys, you’re all pigs!
你们这些家伙 都是蠢猪
Is your uncle’s name Martin Gascoigne?
你伯父的名字是叫马丁·格拉斯过因么
Yeah. So we’re okay? There’s a warrant in that name…
是的 那么我可以走了么 那个名字正在受到通缉…
…and I have to detain you until we can verify who you are.
…而我必须扣留你 直到我们弄清楚你是谁
Sir, please step out of the vehicle.
先生 请下车
You’re here awful early. Traffic was lighter than usual.
你今天来的真够早的 交通不像平时那么拥挤
Streets must’ve been damn near empty.
街道上一定是几乎空无一人
Ali’s his sister.
埃俐是他的姐姐
And I called bottoms on the last one.
最后一下我打中了
You called bottoms, but that’s not what you got.
你说打中了 可靶子上什么也没有
Yo, dog, what’s up? What’s happening?
大狗 还好吧 发生什么了
Jim. Boxer.
吉姆 波克士