Here’s the winner.
这位就是赢家
There’s a few people that I would like to thank.
在这里 我要感谢一些人
My fellow SWAT officers, all of you, thank you for believing in me…
感谢SWAT的教官 你们所有的人 感谢你们对我的信任…
…when the bosses didn’t give me a chance.
…当头儿不给我机会的时候
That’s why you’re the marksman and I’m the guy who tells you who to shoot.
这也是为什么你被称为神枪手 而我就是告诉你去射击谁的人
Here you go. I got you covered since I let you down.
拿去吧 至从我叫你趴下后 我就开始掩护你了
Tell you what…
让我来告诉你吧…
…I got 100 here says that guy can kick your ass.
…我赌100块 赌那小子可以打赢你
Are you kidding me, Hondo? Come on. He’s our gun bunny.
你在开玩笑么 韩兜 别这样 他只不过是我们的枪♥械♥管♥理♥员♥
Oh, well, let’s make it 200 then.
哦 那这样吧 那我就赌200块
Sure. A couple more lap dances for me tonight.
没问题 今晚我又可以多看一两次钢管秀了
Want a piece of this? Yeah.
想一起赌么 是的
Don’t look so worried.
看起来别那么担心
Yo.
你好
Wanna make some extra money?
想不想赚些外快
Hey, don’t forget to take your safety off.
别忘了打开保险
Street. You better get your game face on.
史具特 你就把这当成是场游戏
Don’t beat him so badly I can’t get a rematch, all right?
不要让他输的太惨 以至于我都不能举♥行♥重赛 好么
I won’t make any promises.
这个我可不敢保证
It’s my money, man.
那可是我的钱啊 伙计
Shooters, on the line!
枪手们 站到线上
Shooters, on the line!
枪手们 站到线上
Stand by! Ready!
原地待命 准备
Put them on safe! Holster!
关上保险 把枪放回枪套
Here’s your winner.
这位就是赢家
I won, baby.
我赢了 宝贝
Thoroughbred!
真是高手啊
Yeah, yeah. Passport, please.
是的 是的 请拿出护照
Next.
下一位
Next.
下一位
I don’t know how you got this through De Gaulle.
我不知道你是怎么把这个带出境的
You can’t bring this through the airport.
你不能带这种东西进飞机场
For luck. Luck.
这个是为了带来好运的 好运
Gift from my father. Not dangerous.
这是给我父亲的礼物 没有危险性的
Mail it home. Okay.
邮寄回家 好的
Mail it home.
邮寄回家
Okay? Okay. Okay. Merci.
知道了么 好的 知道了 谢谢
Hey, Gus! Yeah.
嗨 格斯 什么事
Isn’t that eternal damnation you’re chowing down there?
吃那玩意会害了你自己的
You can’t tell Michelle.
别告诉米歇尔
Isn’t she gonna smell the fries on your breath?
难道她不能从你的呼气中 闻出油炸的味道
That’s why God invented mouthwash. She’ll never know.
所以上帝才会发明漱口水 她不会知道的
Gus, you’re cheating on your wife with fast food.
葛斯 你为了吃垃圾食品而欺骗你的妻子
You’re right. You’re absolutely right.
你说的对 说的太对了
Street, you have a driver’s license?
史具特 你有驾照么
Got a library card. That’s good enough.
只有借书证 那就够了
So get your uniform on. You’re driving me today.
穿上你的警服 今天你为我开车
Come on.
来吧
Did you get my return ticket and papers?
你给我带来了返程机票和护照么
Flight leaves tonight at midnight.
今晚午夜起飞的航♥班♥
No one knows I’m here? Just me.
没有人知道我来了吧 只有我知道
Where do you wanna go?
你打算去哪儿
It’s my uncle’s birthday.
今天是我伯父的生日
I want to surprise him.
我想给他个惊喜
If you want me to come by and mow your lawn later…
如果你想要我晚点过来帮你家除草…
…I’m available, sergeant. – I’ll keep that in mind.
…我也有空 警官 -我会记住的
Call me Hondo.
叫我韩兜
I was a Marine. Did two years in Nam, recon unit.
我曾在海军服役 去越南打过两年仗 是侦察兵
Spent the next four teaching combat survival. You serve?
然后教了4年的战场生存 你服过役
Yeah. Navy SEALs, right?
是的 在海豹突击队 是么
That’s what my file says. So, what did you do for them?
那是我的档案上这么写的 那么 你为他们做什么
Besides rescue Marines when they got lost?
除了营救失踪了的海军士兵
You sniper detail, amphibious assault, what?
你参加阻击任务 两栖作战 还有什么
My boat-crew leader always said if anyone knew what we did…
我们的舰队指挥官总是说一旦让人知道了我们是做什么的…
…we’d failed.
…我们就完蛋了
That’s fair enough.
这么说就足够了
So where are we going, Hondo?
你打算去哪儿 韩兜
What say we go see what the weather’s like in South Central?
去市中心的南部区域 看看那边的情况怎么样
Tell us where your boyfriend is.
告诉我们 你的男友在哪儿
Look, I don’t speak Spanish! Tell me where your boyfriend is!
听着 我不会说西班牙语 告诉我 你的男友在哪儿
You’re not helping him any! You’re not…
你这样什么都帮不了他 你没有…
Somebody here gonna get locked up!
这里会有人被关起来的
R-61-15 in foot pursuit.
R-61-15正在徒步追击
Suspect headed south, west of Defiance.
嫌疑犯正在朝南方逃跑 在迪派恩斯的西面
One black male in Lakers purple.
是一个穿着湖人队紫色运动服的黑人男性
Repeat: One black male in Lakers purple.
重复 是一个穿着湖人队紫色运动服的黑人男性
That’s our guy talking. Where’s he at?
那就是我们正在谈论的家伙 他跑到哪儿去了
What the hell you doing, Navy SEAL?
你到底想干什么 海豹队员
Oh, hell yeah! Get on, baby, get on! Come on!
哦 加油 宝贝 加油 快追
Damn! That looked like some Oakland Raider Jack Tatum action there.
该死的 刚才看起来就像是奥克兰队的攻击者杰克·泰特姆
What you know about Jack Tatum?
你对杰克·泰特姆知道多少 快滚开
Turn your ass over! Put your hands behind your back!
翻过身来 把双手放在背后
Name’s Hondo. I don’t give a damn.
我的名字是韩兜 我才不管你是谁
I could’ve caught him myself.
我自己也可以抓住他的
If you like hard work, long hours and getting dirty for low pay…
如果你喜欢长时间 又累又脏 而且还拿低工资的工作的话…
…I got an opening on my SWAT team.
…我正在重建我的SWAT小队
Shut up!
闭嘴
I don’t mind that at all.
我对那个一点都不感兴趣
Pack your bags. You’re coming to SWAT school.
收拾好你的东西 欢迎加入SWAT训练营
SWAT school? Shut up!
SWAT训练营 闭嘴
Don’t talk too much! Shut up!
不要乱说话 闭嘴
Don’t y’all got nothing better to do than be hauling a black man to jail?
难道你们就没有比 把一个黑人送进监狱更好的事情去做么
Just perpetuating the cycle, ain’t you?
只是永远的在 抓了放 放了再抓 不是么
We’ll see how liberal you are when he’s breaking into your place.
当他闯入你家的时候 我们倒想看看 你还能有多么宽宏大量
“Uh-huh,” my ass.
去他妈的”Uh-huh”
Sure you don’t want to sit in the back?
确定你不想坐到后排去
I could wear a little cap.
我可以戴上小帽
I like the view from up here.
我喜欢从这里看外面
The cap thing’s a nice touch, though.
不过 戴帽子确实是个好主意
Officer Burress, Southwest Division.
布乐斯警员 西南分局
Well, your test scores are off the chart, and you got all the right references.
你考试的得分非常高 而且你得到了很多推荐信
Thank you, sergeant.
谢谢 警官
Can I get a hot dog with everything and a ginger ale, please?
我能来份全料的热狗和一杯姜汁饮料么
Hot dog with everything, ginger ale.
全料热狗和姜汁饮料
Street? Same.
史具特 一样的
Well, I will have a soy dog, please…
请给我来份豆腐热狗…
…on a whole- wheat bun, plain…
…用全麦面包夹好 不加调料…
…and a tomato juice, if you got it.
…只要番茄浆 如果你有的话
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m a vegetarian.
我是个素食者
I’m a bit curious.
我有些好奇
You’ve been a cop six years and you’ve never had a civilian complaint?
你已经当了6年的警♥察♥ 却从来没有收到够公民投诉
I try to be courteous and professional with everyone I encounter.
我试图对我所遇到的每个人都做到有礼貌
Well, the thing is, Dave…
不过 问题是 戴夫…
David. Right. David.
大卫 好的 大卫
Here’s the thing.
事情是这样的
There may come a time in SWAT when you gotta get a little dirty…
当在SWAT里后 有时候可能需要你有些虚伪…
…behind a street bust. You know what I’m saying?
…而作为史具特的后援 你明白我在说什么么
No.
不明白
How the hell can I trust a man…
我怎么可以相信一个…
…won’t eat a good old- fashioned American hot dog?
…连美国的传统热狗都不吃的男人
He’s a vegetarian.
他是素食者
I’m looking for an injured officer, name of Sanchez.
我正在找一个受伤了的警员 他叫桑切思
I’m looking for an injured officer, name of Sanchez.
我正在找一个受伤了的警员 他叫桑切思
Chris Sanchez.
克里丝·桑切思
Room five. In the corner. Thank you.
5号♥房♥间 在那个角落里 谢谢
What do you need, sarge? You Sanchez’s partner?
警官 你有什么事么 你是桑切思的搭档
Sanchez do that?
这是桑切思干的
You help? No, sarge.
你有帮忙么 没有 警官
Reminds me of my third divorce.
使我想到了我的第三次离婚