…Fuller will find new asses to chew out. We’ll be back on the team.
…富勒又会去训斥其他的人 我们就可以归队了
Fuller is the cockroach of this department, brother.
富勒就像这个部门里的蟑螂 兄弟
He’s not gonna give us a second chance.
他不会给我们翻身的机会的
What are you gonna do? Piss away all the hard work you did to get here?
那你打算怎么办 放弃你为了进来所做的一起努力么
Piss what away, Jimmy?
放弃什么 吉姆
The cage?
去那个枪♥械♥室
Come on, man.
别这样 哥们
We’re better than that, and you know it.
我们比那强多了 你知道的
You gonna come with me?
你打算跟我一起来么
A real partner wouldn’t have to ask that, would he?
真正的同伴都应该是不用问的 是么
A real partner would step up to what he did in the bank.
一个真正的同伴 会为了他在银行里的所作所为负责
Yeah. I saved the hostage. You disobeyed the hold.
是的 我救了那名人♥质♥ 你违抗了原地待命的命令
No, I saved that hostage! You disobeyed the hold!
错了 我救了那名人♥质♥ 但你违抗了原地待命的命令
You made the decision yourself.
你是自做主张
And you shot a hostage. Jesus, Brian!
而且也是你射伤人♥质♥的 布来恩
You sound a lot like Fuller.
你说话越来越像富勒了
Is that what you two were talking about in there?
那就是你们两个在房♥间里谈论的吧
Did you rat me out?
你把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
You cut a deal to get back on the team, Jimmy?
你为了归队和他谈条件了 吉姆
Did I cut a deal? Yeah, did you?
我和他谈条件 是啊 你谈了么
How many times have I covered up for one of your goddamn stunts?
有多少次都是我 为你那些该死的卤莽行为做掩护
That’s what a partner’s supposed to do.
那是做为一个同伴应该做的
You just picked a paycheck over me, bro.
你为了这份工作而出♥卖♥♥♥了我 兄弟
You just picked yourself over everything else.
你是为了你自己而出♥卖♥♥♥了所有的一切
You want to stay here and be Fuller’s bitch…
你打算待在这里 做富勒的走狗…
…you go right ahead. I can’t do it.
…那你就请便吧 我办不到
I can’t do it.
我办不到
Damn it. Goddamn it. Goddamn it, Jim!
该死的该死的 该死的 吉姆
Partners for five years. This is how you want to end it.
做了5年的拍挡 这就是你结束的方式
I didn’t end it.
不是我结束的
You sold me out to the brass.
是你先把我给出♥卖♥♥♥了
You know, I never realized till now how full of shit you are.
你知道么 我从来没有意识到你是个这么糟糕的人
Fuck you and SWAT.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 还有SWAT
You’re too attached to that soda, Gus. Love that stuff.
你喝了太多的碳酸饮料了 格斯 我喜欢那类东西
The wife would have my behind if she busted me sucking that down.
如果她因为我喝这个而找我麻烦 我会休了她的
Why, is she a Mr. Pibb fan?
为什么 难道她是Mr Pibb的追随者
You know the deal, Jim.
这就是交易 吉姆
When we got married, I converted to Mormonism.
当我们结婚后 我改信摩♥门♥教♥了
We can’t consume anything that alters our state of mind.
我们不能去享受那些会改变我们心境的东西
We treat our bodies with respect.
我们得善待我们的身体
And I treat mine like an amusement park.
而我则把我的身体当成游乐园
It’s the differences that make this country great.
就是因为这些差别 才使得这个国家这么吸引人
Need them cleaned by the morning, boys.
在明天早上之前 得把他们搞干净 伙计们
You were supposed to have it in a half- hour ago.
你应该在半个小时前就还回来的
What, your boy gonna report me to the captain?
什么 难道你的手下会因为这个 把我告到警长哪儿么
Just for thinking you look good in that mustache.
就看在你有那么合适的胡子的份上
Your mom seems to like it, though.
看来你老妈也会喜欢上的
So does your sister.
你妹妹也会
Hey, sarge, welcome back.
警官 欢迎归队
Look who’s back. Welcome back, sarge.
瞧瞧谁回来了 欢迎归队 警官
What’s up, Hondo?
还好吧 韩兜
Hey, sarge.
警官
Howdy. What do you need?
浩迪 你需要什么
Sgt. Hondo? You’re back.
韩兜警官你回来了
You know what they say, Gus. You’re either SWAT or you’re not.
你知道他们是怎么说的 格斯 要不你就待在SWAT或者就该离开
Yes, sir. What can I do for you?
是的 长官我能为你做什么
Oh, just a tune- up.
哦 只是需要调整一下
But please, don’t touch my sights.
不过 请不要碰我的瞄准镜
And I made some modifications… To the trigger too.
而且我也改装了一下… 扳机也改装过了
And you are? Jim Street.
你是 吉姆·史具特
Street.
史具特
Yeah, we’ll leave them intact.
没问题 我们不会动它的
I need that back by tomorrow. Can do, sergeant.
我明天就要取回它 没问题 警官
Good to see you. Good seeing you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
Gosh, Gus, is that a woody?
哎 格斯 那个是木制的么
Heck, yeah. That’s Hondo.
没错 那个是韩兜
He’s old- school SWAT.
他可是SWAT的元老
The gold standard of ass- kicking.
一流的狙击手
Sorry, butt- kicking. I guess he’s back.
不好意思 说的太难听了 我想他归队了
I guess he is.
我想也是
A weeklong series, attacking us top to bottom.
一周的连续报道 全面的抨击我们
And it’s all SWAT’s fault, right?
而这都是SWAT的错 是么
No, the chief’s been pretty fair about blaming everyone.
也不是 局长责备所有的人
He does want these bad headlines to end.
他只是想让这次的风波告一段落
He wants the old warhorses to help restore the luster.
他打算让你们这些老将来帮忙恢复警局的形象
Old? I know you ain’t talking about me.
老 我知道你肯定不是在指我
You gotta shake off that three- year rust from Rampart.
你是在打算摆脱这三年来的困境
I’m throwing you in right away. Sooner the better.
我马上就把你调回来 越快越好
I want you to put together a young, kick- ass element for me, Dan.
我要你为我重新组建一只年轻 厉害的小队 丹
You select them, you train them, you mold them.
你来负责选拔 你来训练他们 你来塑造他们
I know you’re not talking about giving me five pups fresh out of the gate.
我知道你并不是指 给我5个刚毕业的毛小子
I didn’t come back to wipe noses. Hell, no.
我可不是回来给他们擦鼻子的 该死的 当然不是
Now, you worked with T.J. And Boxer at Southwest.
从现在起 你和TJ 还有波克士一起去西南工作
You up for supervising them here? That’s a start.
你是负责去监督他们的 这才是新的开始
Now all you have to do is find three fresh ones.
现在 你所需要做的 就是去寻找三个新兵
Only catch is, Fuller has to approve the three.
从中选出三个 而富勒必须批准那三个加入
What did Capt. Fuller say when he heard the chief was bringing me back?
当富勒警长听到局长要让我回来的消息时 说了什么
Hasn’t stopped swearing since.
一直在骂到现在
What’s your brother’s truck doing outside?
为什么你哥的卡车停在外面
We having a garage sale I don’t know about?
我们打算去做现场旧货销♥售♥么 我怎么不知道有这回事
You weren’t supposed to be home for an hour.
你提前一个小时回来了
Sorry to screw up your getaway.
抱歉 打乱了你的逃亡行动
Look, let’s not make this a thing, okay?
我们不要再小题大做了 好么
We both knew it was coming.
我们俩都知道这一天迟早要来的
It’s not like we were in this to get married, right?
这并不像我们当初结婚时那样 对么
And you’ve changed since…
至从那…以后 你就变了
Well, people change.
人都会变的
Look, when it was good it was great, right?
瞧 当你还在SWAT的时候 那段时光是多么美好 没错吧
That means something.
那段时光还是意味着什么的
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢了
Damn it!
该死的
I’m gonna throw this thing out.
我要把这玩意扔出去
Do and you die.
如果你做了 你就完了
Every SWAT team in the world’s gonna have one someday.
世界上任何一个SWAT小队都需要一个
It’s 50 pounds of scrap metal.
这只是堆价值50磅的废铁
All right.
好吧
Say you got some crazy suspect barricaded in a house.
假设某个疯狂的嫌疑犯把自己关在房♥子里
All right. Just chain this to the back of a truck…
好的 只用把这个用链条绑在卡车后面…
…shove this end right through the wall…
…用这个射穿墙壁…
…these rods spring out like fishhooks.
…而这些杆子就像鱼钩一样展开
Your partner guns the truck, takes the whole wall with him.
你的同伴加大油门 开动卡车 整堵墙都会垮下来
And we waltz right in and surprise the bad guy, right?
然后我们就冲进去抓那个坏蛋 对么
Correct.
没错
I call it “The Key to the City.”
我称它为”城市之匙”
Patent pending. Is that right?
我正在申请专利 是真的还是假的
Right.
是真的
Let me get your M-4.
我去把你的M-4步♥枪♥拿来
And…
还有…
Took the rattle out of the receiver.
将接受器的杂音给去掉了
Yeah, new buffer, new gas rings. Cleaned the gas tube.
是的 还换了新的缓冲器 新的枪栓 也清洗了枪堂
Surprised you didn’t starch the sling.
奇怪 你居然没有跟枪打蜡
If you want me to show you how to shoot it, I’m here all week, 9 to 5.
如果你想让我教你如何射击 我整个礼拜都在这里 从9点到5点
Shooters, on the line!
枪手们 站到线上
Stand by! Ready!
待命 准备好
Put them on safe and holster.
关上保险 把枪放回枪套
No roll, Hondo?
不翻滚 韩兜
How do you know I didn’t?
你怎么知道我没有
You didn’t, did you?
你没有翻 是么
They only roll in John Woo movies, not real life.
他们只是在吴宇森的电影里翻滚 而不是在实战中
All right.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!