Road trip. Yeah.
开车护送 好的
Road trip. Guess you’ll have to fire us later.
我们要开车护送 我猜你以后还是会开除我们的
Transferring custody of L.A. Police Department prisoner…
正递解洛杉矶警方的…
…number 1 09672 into federal custody.
…号♥码109672犯人到联邦监狱
Thank you, sir. l will accept the transfer.
谢谢 长官 接受递解
Enjoy your new home.
好好享受新家庭
Try your best to get to know the guys.
尽量交朋友
Yeah, 1 00 mil ought to buy you a nice husband in there.
没错 一亿美金足够给你买♥♥个好丈夫
Where to, boys?
去哪儿 小伙子们
Home sounds like a winner.
能回家是最好的了
Girls like you get guys like me in trouble.
你这样的女孩会给 我这样的男孩添麻烦
You think l should’ve taken the 100 million?
你认为我应该接收了那一亿
All units, we have a 211 in progress at the Diamond Mart…
所有部队注意 钻石广场发生211事件…
…43 S. Hope Street. Shots fired.
…在43号♥南希望大街 有开枪事件
Technically, our watch has been over for 1 2 hours.
理论上 我们任务 已经结束了12小时
So?
那又怎样
Yeah.
好吧
What the hell.
不管了
Mount up!
出发

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!